WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes I remember that. I don't think this is what happends, but it seems LP theorized this happened because he knew already about something regarding the dumpster near the boyfriend's apartment. If a falling had happened there would have been either witnesses or physical evidence on the ground. I think LP was just thinking along the ''accident'' line knowing some evidence regarding the dumpster. But it could have easily be something like leaving Caylee in the car to be with the boyfriend or making the baby sleep in the trunk to be with the boyfriend.

If the child fell from a balcony tell me what person wouldn't scream? And why the need to hide a body if the child just fell?

Now if she was drunk or high in boyfriend's apartment which I find highly unlike since she was there alone (drinking/getting high alone) plus she put the ''perfect girlfriend and perfect mother'' show for the boyfriend. I don't think she would get drunk in his apartment and have her get caught with her daughter there by the boyfriend. Anyway, if she was drunk or high she wouldn't be able to cover such an accident. With all the apartments, and the noise of a body falling, but even if nobody noticed, there would have been evidence on the ground right? That is not a pretty thing to clean or easy. I don't buy this.

Now I am gonna sound bi-polar :crazy::crazy: and say perhaps LE did found evidence on the ground below the apartment and LP said this? They must have found evidence in the dumpster near by but perhaps on the ground as well?

At this point I take what LP say's with a grain of salt. I just don't see the happening in an apartment complex. JMO

Sorry if I missed this, but how far is the Amscot from Tony's place?

I think Lp has evidence regarding the dumpster near boyfriends house. As far as the chocking on candy bar, and falling off balcony --I think he is just giving all parties involved a chance to say it was an accident. Its an old trick used by investigators to get guilty party to confess..

Perhaps they found semen in the trunk and Casey is covering up for one of her boyfriends. If it is going to be something that shakes the world up, it's going to have to be something pretty bad. Maybe they were doing kiddie *advertiser censored* with Caylee. I think Casey had to be doing something illegal because of all of her unexplained wherabouts when she was supposedly working. And, didn't she take Caylee with her most of the time?

Thank you very much for reading my mind. I for one will put as much stock in what LP says as I do Casey, Cindy, and George.
This, IMO, is just some lame azz cryptic remark made by LP to get more airtime.
Lanie

Yes he seems to be one of the crazy bunch. They (A family) are like zombies and once they get a hold of you you become one of them. eeeewwwww scary!!

Perhaps they found semen in the trunk and Casey is covering up for one of her boyfriends. If it is going to be something that shakes the world up, it's going to have to be something pretty bad. Maybe they were doing kiddie *advertiser censored* with Caylee. I think Casey had to be doing something illegal because of all of her unexplained wherabouts when she was supposedly working. And, didn't she take Caylee with her most of the time?
eeeeewwwww GROSS

When LP mentioned that Cindy, Casey and Lee have known since Wed. he didn't mention George. Does he mean George doesn't know or George already knew?

Shannon Burke's shown on Real Radio 104.1 (Orlando) said Padilla was supposed to be calling in. I waited in my car until lunch was over. What did Padilla say that was supposed to SHOCK THE WORLD?

I'm guessing George wasn't told?

The reason I mentioned George possibly knowing was because of so many theories that George may have had some involvement in this case. But I assume that when and if LE told them anything it was when George was at work.

quote YellowDog; If it is going to be something that shakes the world up, it's going to have to be something pretty bad.

I agree. And I typed something last night but forgot what topic I posted it to....
I posted: When LP stated that Cindy, Casey and Lee had learned something last Wednesday my gut feeling is that they learned they are not full-blood brother/sister or in some way one of them is not completely DNA related.

DNA was probably taken from everyone in the family for ruling out purposes so during the testing of DNA, something regarding those three people was found out.
LP didn't mention George, just Casey, Cindy and Lee.
Dunno why that was the first thing that came to mind when I heard LP make his statement but in this case if I've learned one thing it's that anything is possible and nothing new shocks me any more.

yeah, yeah, whatever.

First he tells us she was given to a friend, then he threatens 5 people by name and leads the world to believe they took her and he was going to go get her from them. Then it was an accident.

Sorry, I know the P's have been nice to WS, but I don't accept a word this guy says anymore.

Hum, wow. Does anyone remember LP saying he thinks Caylee may have fallen off the balcony or down the stairs at the boyfriend's apartment? I remember reading where someone was talking about Casey having to chase Caylee because she was heading for the stairs there. Interesting.

TonE lived on the 7th floor at Sutton Place, right (an apartment with a 700+ designation usually means floors). Wait a minute, I don't know if there is a 7 story building off University. Anyone know?

Regardless, if a child fell from a second floor building methinks there would be a bit of "material" on the ground--a mess. The taller the building the more the mess.

When LP mentioned that Cindy, Casey and Lee have known since Wed. he didn't mention George. Does he mean George doesn't know or George already knew?

My question also. Or was George involved?
Very strange and bizarre imo.

I posted: When LP stated that Cindy, Casey and Lee had learned something last Wednesday my gut feeling is that they learned they are not full-blood brother/sister or in some way one of them is not completely DNA related.

DNA was probably taken from everyone in the family for ruling out purposes so during the testing of DNA, something regarding those three people was found out.
LP didn't mention George, just Casey, Cindy and Lee.
Dunno why that was the first thing that came to mind when I heard LP make his statement but in this case if I've learned one thing it's that anything is possible and nothing new shocks me any more.

Well, now, ain't that something new to chew on. Hmmm. Gives new meaning to GA's comment (paraphrasing): the dead body in the car is not my granddaughter!

TonE lived on the 7th floor at Sutton Place, right (an apartment with a 700+ designation usually means floors). Wait a minute, I don't know if there is a 7 story building off University. Anyone know?

Regardless, if a child fell from a second floor building methinks there would be a bit of "material" on the ground--a mess. The taller the building the more the mess.

Sometimes in larger complexes the buildings are numbered. I haven't looked at the building scape and this is just a guess. In Co Springs buildings can only be a certain height and in the multiple building complexes they are # such as bldg #700.

Shannon Burke's shown on Real Radio 104.1 (Orlando) said Padilla was supposed to be calling in. I waited in my car until lunch was over. What did Padilla say that was supposed to SHOCK THE WORLD?

He made reference to a dumpster near Tony's (possibly Amscott's) being important to the case.

I think he is alluding to the fact that the world will be shocked to hear that Casey tossed her kid out like a piece of trash. Won't shock anyone here but I think that is what he thinks is shocking. Giving him the benefit of the doubt he seemed to believe Caylee was alive at his entrance to this mess, he might find it shocking that he bailed out a woman who murdered and literally disposed of her toddler and then went out dancing, smiles in court, and hasn't shed a tear.

Does anyone know if anything was said about the phone pings that LP said he would order?

Does anyone know if anything was said about the phone pings that LP said he would order?

What? He can order phone pings?
This is why I give little credence to whatever he says. It is like he is putting himself out there as involved in the investigation, but he is not. Bailing someone out of jail does not give the bailer special access to findings in the case.
Lanie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back