WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Casey's a nice looking woman. She could have been involved with someone married, perhaps influential, and that could be another reason she was afraid to talk.

LP may also be blowing smoke, though. Remember when he said he "knew who has Caylee," and would give them "five days to give her up?"
Is the dumpster a mile and a quarter from TonsE's apt the same one at Amscot. I believe cadaver dog was taken to the Amscot dumpster and did not alert.

Casey's a nice looking woman. She could have been involved with someone married, perhaps influential, and that could be another reason she was afraid to talk.

Or she could be just garden variety guilty. That makes people clam up, too.
Nice looking I guess is subjective. Her obnoxious toothy grin is a bit much for me....but then I'm always wondering where she left her child while she's getting her picture taken, yet again with her "friends". She's got a way with gang signs, though.

Yellowdog, I really, really wonder what the bombshell from Padilla will be. Hard to wait.

casey didnt want to be hassled with a baby.. cant go clubbing when you have a little one..

she killed the baby and dumped the baby all by herself

thats allllllllllllllllll folks

robotic hippo killer
:behindbar

I didn't get a chance to read all the responses yet, but it HAS to be something about George, right? Why else would only Lee, Cindy and Casey know last Weds? AND George has been very, very quiet lately.... could Casey be covering for George????

Padilla particulary speaks of SHOCKING NEW DNA EVIDENCE. If dna confirms that Caylee is indeed deceased, that will not shock anyone except Cindy and George, or does it? Smth concerning paternity test?

"When the FBI, who has got some of the finest labs in the world, comes back with their DNA, it's going to shock the world

although some people involved in this case freak me out

something about the eye brows of some of them........

im skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeered

:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Drugs will show up in the hair that was found in the trunk and the hair will be the baby's
and it will SHOW she was drugged NOT ONCE ...but along time over the course of many months - it was NOT AN ACCIDENT

THATS WHAT IT IS..................

you heard it from the HIPPO KILLER first

Yeah, that's what I came here to say too. Cindy, Casey, and Lee, but no George, no boyfriends, etc.

Odd choice of wording too.

One question though.. WEdnesday... which wednesday?.. Last week? What was revealed last wednesday?

Also.. the statement says "They revealed" They = the FBI he's just finished describing, or the family members he listed?

The amscot is about 1.3 miles away, and it would be interesting to see if the missing gas cans (the ones George put in a police report on) were put into that dumpster or not. SOMEWHERE one of those family members is thinking.. "but.. what happened to those gas cans.. dad said he found them in the car.. when? not when it was towed, right?".. . This is what they know, and this is what they're finally going to wake-up to. Dad's up to his ears in this thing.

So with Casey running around everywhere right around the 25th-26th, just before the car ran out of gas, the cans were found in the car, despite the car not being at his house?

Was the car perhaps found by dad prior to being towed? Interesting.. was he removing gas, or adding it to the tank? Is there anything else in that dumpster that would prove it?

Though when he went to pick up the car, he knew to bring a gas can, even though noone had told him it was out of gas (to my knowledge, unless they told him the first time he got there). Casey was even clutching at straws trying to say how the gas gauge must have been faulty.

I'd say she was coached into saying that, not realizing WHY she was coached into that, nor realizing that steps were taken to cover it up.

He also kept talking about how he'd "just gotten his daughter back, and his granddaughter was still missing".. That's odd considering that his wife got the phonenumber from the car which she used to call Amy and was then able to pickup Casey. They didn't have Caesy until AFTER retrieving the car. Odd that he would say that in-front of two testifying witnesses.

His level of involvement may indeed shock the world.

IMO - This baby hasn't been missing since the 15th, it's been missing since about the 25th or so.

I'm wondering if perhaps there's a slim chance that Casey doesn't even know that the baby is dead. The way the stories went, perhaps there's another story in the family that claims she's been given to someone. Grandma is racist.. Casey dates hispanics and blacks (according to Kio).. is George racist too?

Here's something else though, in case the other stuff was wrong.. Remember the guy in California? the one that was told there was a secret coming that Casey had only shared with her mom and Brother, but that was going to be revealed to him... not sure how he was going to feel about it.

She avoided mentioning George too.

Related? I wonder.. why is George as absent as the Anthony Pool in the google maps aerial photo of the parents house?

(lol.. that Google thing is a rumor, and perhaps out of date.. someone please confirm or deny though.. I never remember the rumor when I have time to check on it!)

Wow! Great Post. I feel the same way about the date of the 25th. An interesting analogy.....We just had a case in MD where a young man disappeared. The very next morning the missings father found his sons car at a hotel 3 towns away in a different state than the missing had originally disappered from. When I heard this I thought, OMG, that poor man must have been searching all night for his son. The analogy? Casey's been gone for 5 weeks! I think it's very logical that the car was found by someone involved prior to the tow company locating it. Very possible! Next question, was evidence planted, was there a set up, is George somehow involved? In this case it seems like anything is possible!

I didn't get a chance to read all the responses yet, but it HAS to be something about George, right? Why else would only Lee, Cindy and Casey know last Weds? AND George has been very, very quiet lately.... could Casey be covering for George????

Excellent Observation!

the baby sitter was NYQUIL or something along those lines..

sickening -

I am not sure anything would shock me about this case anymore...it's bizarre enough. Why would Casey protect her father, especially since they didn't get along?

Or she could be just garden variety guilty. That makes people clam up, too.
Nice looking I guess is subjective. Her obnoxious toothy grin is a bit much for me....but then I'm always wondering where she left her child while she's getting her picture taken, yet again with her "friends". She's got a way with gang signs, though.

Yellowdog, I really, really wonder what the bombshell from Padilla will be. Hard to wait.

I wonder that myself. Is it going to knock us on our behinds because it's so bizarre? They say truth is stranger than fiction.

I am not sure anything would shock me about this case anymore...it's bizarre enough. Why would Casey protect her father, especially since they didn't get along?

thats why i dont think anyone else but here is involved except her
she would chuck them IN FRONT of the bus so fast it would make your head spin like merry go round

speaking of merry go rounds.... its about time for a couple people in this family BESIDES casey stop this utter foolishness and stop spreading ridiculous, outlandish, perposterous, comical to the point of insanity THEORIES

see, i didnt even mention any names...........

if he knows LE would have to know right? Ugh.....I just wish this case would wrap up = I am waaaaay to consumed in this!

I didn't see Nancy Grace last night....
But, this is something I can agree with.

He was acting REAL strange. He didn't really want to answer NGs questions and, when she tried to pin him down, he just went silent.

The only thing that would shock me is if Casey owns up to what she's done.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back