WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I said a "perhaps" it is incest and the posts were deleted....I see a few more perhaps here and they aren't?

I wonder that myself. Is it going to knock us on our behinds because it's so bizarre? They say truth is stranger than fiction.

Thats what's got me thinking. The truth is definitly stranger than fiction. In cases like this the outcome is never expected. A family member of mine disappeared back in the 70's. Everyone believed he died of foul play. Four different states were involved in the investigation for years. The missing was entered in the NCIC system. All signs lead to foul play. Eventually the case was closed and family members accepted he was dead. I investigated this for the past 2 years, I worked day and night, and wouldn't you know I found the missing relative clear across the United States alive and well. He was missing for 31 years up until this past June 5th! This is why I never say never! Even though there was no DNA evidence, there were numerous signs of foul play. Who would have thought that the missing framed it to make it look like foul play occured, certainly not his family, even though this is what he did!

Thats what's got me thinking. The truth is definitly stranger than fiction. In cases like this the outcome is never expected. A family member of mine disappeared back in the 70's. Everyone believed he died of foul play. Four different states were involved in the investigation for years. The missing was entered in the NCIC system. All signs lead to foul play. Eventually the case was closed and family members accepted he was dead. I investigated this for the past 2 years, I worked day and night, and wouldn't you know I found the missing relative clear across the United States alive and well. He was missing for 31 years up until this past June 5th! This is why I never say never! Even though there was no DNA evidence, there were numerous signs of foul play. Who would have thought that the missing framed it to make it look like foul play occured, certainly not his family, even though this is what he did!

Wow, what a story. That would make a good movie.

IMO they need to look at any and all dumpsters (with cadaver dogs atleast) that are approx. 1.25 miles from TL's apartment. I'm looking at google maps for the distance between TL's apartment at sutton place and the amscot where CA dumped the car (7501 E. Colonial) I see that the amscot is farther than 1.25 miles from his apt, it's 2.6 miles. In theory she could have disposed of a body anywhere in this whole vicinity, looking all along N. Goldenrod or Forsyth. I see on Forsyth an area called Stapoint Ct that looks like it's a business park of some sort, they surely would have dumpsters. Across the street from the entrance to stapoint looks like a construction site (on google maps atleast, who knows when this pic was taken) that would also have massive places for trash removal. All these areas are approx. 1.25 miles from TL's apartment. I know that it's technically a huge area but it's worth checking out.

I don't think she'd actually use the dumpster in the Amscot parking lot where she left the car, that's too easy, too obvious.

OMG!! You rock with that Sleuthing. You did something not even LE in four states could do!!! I hope the world doesn't have to go decades before this one is solved, though. That must've been so hard on your family.

George went to speak with an Investigator today... but he wasn't in the bldg.. according to the media fox or wesh

If I heard LP correctly in the taped interview, it seems he feels Caylee disappeared sometime after 6/24 and he's typing the dumpster in to that time frame. I think he's "pulling a Casey". In other words, making things up as he goes along.

I'm wondering if this "shocking news" has anything to do with Cindy claiming their identities have been stolen.

Perhaps they found semen in the trunk and Casey is covering up for one of her boyfriends. If it is going to be something that shakes the world up, it's going to have to be something pretty bad. Maybe they were doing kiddie *advertiser censored* with Caylee. I think Casey had to be doing something illegal because of all of her unexplained wherabouts when she was supposedly working. And, didn't she take Caylee with her most of the time?

I am truly revolted by this thought, but it is quite possible.
Evidence from the hair samples would indicate if drugs were in the system.
Drugging the child...you can imagine the rest...

OMG!! You rock with that Sleuthing. You did something not even LE in four states could do!!! I hope the world doesn't have to go decades before this one is solved, though. That must've been so hard on your family.

Yep, really hard on the family, and now I've opened pandoras box. Believe it or not, it's harder on the family now that they know he truly is alive and well. His 88 year old mother is still alive and she is just so dissapointed in him, she can't even begin to forgive him, she feels he abandoned her! Considering all of this happened in the 70's, there are different resources available today, than there were then. I have many many resources and ways that in which I was able to locate him. I called Headquarters where the missing person case was initially filed and they were astounded at what I was able to do 31 years later. Bottom line, the missing was smart to give ficticous addresses everywhere he went. It wasn't until the early 90's that he started using his SS number again. But by that time, no one was looking for him because everyone thought he was dead. I checked for activity on his SS# and wouldn't you know! From there I ran a background check, and had to go through a ton of fake addresses to finally find the real one. Like I said earlier, this was a two year process and it wasn't easy.

casey didnt want to be hassled with a baby.. cant go clubbing when you have a little one..

she killed the baby and dumped the baby all by herself

thats allllllllllllllllll folks

robotic hippo killer
:behindbar

I agree completely. Just like too many mothers before her, Casey did not want a child so she, and she alone, disposed of sweet little Caylee. All the conspiracy theories are fun to contemplate and speculate about, but the truth is really simple. Casey did it. No one helped her. No one plotted with her. No one else is involved.

I am truly revolted by this thought, but it is quite possible.
Evidence from the hair samples would indicate drugs in the system.
Drugging the child...you can imagine the rest...

I am revolted by it, too, but I was trying to think of the most shocking thing I could think of since LE said it would shock the whole world.

Cant find any new info regarding the dumpster from today?

And TP promised to come back and let us know some of the inside things.

It's possible LP could be called as a witness against Casey re lack of cooperation in assisting to find Caylee. I asked TP about this on another thread and it was something he said he was concerned about for his Uncle. Perhaps because of the outcome TP is also being cautious with what he says.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkipTracer-tg
Back