WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Why would Casey protect her father, especially since they didn't get along?

Lots of problematic party girls have Daddy issues, but those are probably the ones who would also cover for their daddy no matter what. Whatever it takes to make them love you, right???? KWIM?

Yep, really hard on the family, and now I've opened pandoras box. Believe it or not, it's harder on the family now that they know he truly is alive and well. His 88 year old mother is still alive and she is just so dissapointed in him, she can't even begin to forgive him, she feels he abandoned her! Considering all of this happened in the 70's, there are different resources available today, than there were then. I have many many resources and ways that in which I was able to locate him. I called Headquarters where the missing person case was initially filed and they were astounded at what I was able to do 31 years later. Bottom line, the missing was smart to give ficticous addresses everywhere he went. It wasn't until the early 90's that he started using his SS number again. But by that time, no one was looking for him because everyone thought he was dead. I checked for activity on his SS# and wouldn't you know! From there I ran a background check, and had to go through a ton of fake addresses to finally find the real one. Like I said earlier, this was a two year process and it wasn't easy.

Simply amazing! While you may have opened Pandora's Box, I'm sure some in your family feel relieved knowing that there is at least an end to the mystery. At least that's how I would feel if something like that happened to my family.

Does anyone know what fraudulent use of ID might mean???? besides $$$

They are going to THROW THE BOOK at her... LE seems really ticked... ???

Fraudulent use of ID - Identity Theft --- Take it from a victim.......

Uh oh, has she been out of town and using someone's else's ID at the airport?

"The additional charges include two counts of uttering a forged check, two counts of petty theft and two counts of fraudulent use of personal identification"

Hard to say what this means. My original theory was that Casey left the car abandoned with her purse on the seat coupled with the decomp smell to make it look like foul play had occured. I think her plan was to flee, get out of dodge. She didn't count on Cindy showing up at Tony's with Amy. She didn't plan on the car being towed at the time it was. It was determined in an earlier thread that Casey had a passport but had never used it. Apparently Cindy was surprised to learn this! So, if this was her plan, is it because something horrible happened to Caylee (probably); or was it just an elaborate set up to make it look like foul play occured when the real plan was to move Caylee to another location in which Casey would meet up with her daughter at a later date (possibly). IDK but anythings possible.

Fraudulent use of ID--Most likely related to one of her money schemes.

Personally, I don't think par-tay gurl was checking out War and Peace from the library, or registering to vote with a stolen ID.

Simply amazing! While you may have opened Pandora's Box, I'm sure some in your family feel relieved knowing that there is at least an end to the mystery. At least that's how I would feel if something like that happened to my family.

Thats exactly how I feel and my husband feels, but the missings mother just hasn't come around. We are hoping that time will heal all wounds and she will finally accept this!

I agree completely. Just like too many mothers before her, Casey did not want a child so she, and she alone, disposed of sweet little Caylee. All the conspiracy theories are fun to contemplate and speculate about, but the truth is really simple. Casey did it. No one helped her. No one plotted with her. No one else is involved.

yep, easy as huckleberry pie
:)

I don't believe one word LP utters. He has absolutely no credibility imo. Anything to keep his face in the media. Whatever he says today is history by tomorrow, just like Cindy. Two crazy peas in a pod.

You don't suppose Casey went to Puerto Rico with her friends and left Caylee with someone and something horrible happened?

Uhhh? There is NO EVIDENCE that Casey went to Puerto Rico....

You don't suppose Casey went to Puerto Rico with her friends and left Caylee with someone and something horrible happened?

No she couldn't afford to go so she had to stay behind.

My theory is that is when she snapped and something happened to Caylee.

Yet something else she couldn't do because she is a young mother and doesn't have a job. Guess her parents refused to foot the PR bill so she had no choice but to stay.

Well, I was just thinking she could have used the fradualent ID once when leaving and again when returning on an airplane. Wasn't there something about 4 people (friends) going to Puerto Rico during all of this? I think I'm getting slap happy over this.

New info from Orange County Clerk, it doesn't tell us alot but then again maybe it does, look at the date. What happened that day 07/08/08, anyone? Anyone know the significance of 3rd degree in relation to fradulent use of personal identity.

Phase: Initial
Defendant: CASEY M ANTHONY Count #: 502
Offense Date: 7/8/2008 Citation #:
Complaint Date: 7/8/2008 Information Date:
Statute: 817.568(2) - FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: FELONY Charge Degree: THIRD DEGREE

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors