WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The winning Prosecution team does *not* need to put LP on the stand, let alone many others too numerous to mention who have caught public attention.

(God Forbid, we get our political news from HLN. OK, that's another subject)

Follow the case in court as so methodically laid-out by the SA's office. They don't need any ruffles in their presentation and have selected their witnesses accordingly.

Exactly. Witness credability is paramount. Padilla and crew whilst offering some fascinating tit bits about ICA have absolutely nothing to offer a jury as to how Caylee died. The State have already put up multiple witnesses who testified to ICA's carefree behaviour and indifference towards her child. That's all Padilla and crew could really offer.

Also Padilla was actively digging up dirt on Roy Kronk. He passed that dirt on to Cindy Anthony and the defense team. :waitasec:

The State were wise to keep this publicity seeking :jester: [unusual person] out of this trial. He would just have brought the circus back to town.

Well, I think we can all agree on one fact that LP has said..."KC is a crazy nut job"

The ONLY way the world will be shocked is if LP doesn't do another interview!!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Baez and his client pulled a fast one, IMO. The agreement made was with Casey and she would talk if Padilla bailed her out. Baez wanted casey out of jail. She told LP she would talk...Baez told her not to (after she made bail)
yah, he got sucked into their version of the daisy chain

LP/et al bonded KC, which enabled her to transport enough photos to JB's office to pay for her defense

I thought LP was speaking very harshly about Casey the other night on Dr. Drew-he called her "ice cold" I think, and seemed to think she and she alone murdered Caylee.

Please excuse my ignorance but can someone please explain to me what LP was referring to the other night on JVM regarding the white board that appeared in the background of one of the pictures that was taken at the location where Caylee was found?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katsimpson1022
Back