WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I really don't get why he's so bad. He did get KC out of jail after all with the intent of trying to find out the truth from her if I understand. I just don't understand how would he ever get paid for his service?

allycat I'm somewhat confused by your question "how would he ever get paid for his service"? What service? His nephew put up the bail money if I remember correctly? :waitasec: Leonard's nephew (can't remember his name, maybe Tony?) posted here on WS a while back and said we would all be "surprised". I'm still waiting on that "surprise".

The only "surprise" from Leonard was him NOT being on the witness list!!!! I am sure he thought he would be called to testify! :floorlaugh: Not really a surprise because neither team, defense or prosecution, find him credible.

Leonard Padilla doesn't need or want anyone's money.
Never said he did, but he sure loves the attention. IMO he is only ever got involved because this is high profile.

Edit to add: My comment was about if Casey or her family were paying for her bonbd. I can't remember if he was losing money out of his own pocket or not.

He is not a bad person. He just doesn't have any credibility in regards to this case. His theories hold no more weight than any random theory you read on the internet. As for getting her out of jail, he was told it was a bad idea, but he his ego was big enough to believe he could solve this and he wanted the glory. Bailing her out caused the media circus to get out of control and also created a circus at the Anthony household and neighborhood. It was a terrible idea, but his ego wouldn't listen.

I don't remember if he was supposed to get paid for bailing her out. His nephew chatted here back then and explained it all, but my memory is fuzzy.

yeah, but the theories from even the most renowned lawyers are just theories also. He at least met her lilke many other people and just stated his take on the case. Even if he created the media circus I don't think that was his prime intent. He seemed to really want to get the truth out of KC like many others and just could not.

I think all of LP's info came from the babysitter he hired to watch ICA...and the driver, Rob. He attempted to piece all of that info together...at least he tried. It is up to us to go along with his theory or not. I know I have bounced off a lot of theories myself. I think his mistake is not saying it is a theory...I wish he would start doing that.

Never said he did, but he sure loves the attention. IMO he is only ever got involved because this is high profile.

Edit to add: My comment was about if Casey or her family were paying for her bonbd. I can't remember if he was losing money out of his own pocket or not.

IIRC, he really thought she was a young mother who needed help finding her daughter. He thought, naively, that he would bail her out, she would confide in him, and lead LE to the kidnapped child. Then he found it she was just a big con artist.

yeah, but the theories from even the most renowned lawyers are just theories also. He at least met her lilke many other people and just stated his take on the case. Even if he created the media circus I don't think that was his prime intent. He seemed to really want to get the truth out of KC like many others and just could not.

Tim Miller spent WAY more time with the Anthony's that Leonard did. I would believe anything Tim Miller had to say about what went on in that house when he was there before I would believe Leonard's story.

If I'm not mistaken, seems like Leonard even tried to dirty up Tim Miller in some way? :waitasec: I can't remember right off...too late and brain too tired.

No Nikki, I can't imagine the Anthony's paying anyone....sorry to say. One thing about LP, he wouldn't ever ask..

Hi Nikki..BBM.

To my kge.,Leonard Padilla doesn't need or want anyone's money.

How does he get paid for what he does then? Did he bail out KC with the intent of finding Caylee and would he have gotten paid for that? I don't see how that works...

allycat I'm somewhat confused by your question "how would he ever get paid for his service"? What service? His nephew put up the bail money if I remember correctly? :waitasec: Leonard's nephew (can't remember his name, maybe Tony?) posted here on WS a while back and said we would all be "surprised". I'm still waiting on that "surprise".

The only "surprise" from Leonard was him NOT being on the witness list!!!! I am sure he thought he would be called to testify! :floorlaugh: Not really a surprise because neither team, defense or prosecution, find him credible.

I thought a bounty hunter gets paid for their services, just like anyone else?

Sure, everyone has theories, but he takes his to another level. He often states his as fact and makes claims that were never backed up. Just look at the thread yours has been merged into. He claimed something that will shock the world would come out and the dumpster by Tony's would play into it, but it never happened.

He met her for like what? An hour. That hardly makes him a credible voice that has been making the media rounds for three years now. Yeah, it was interesting what it was like inside the house, but most of his info came from Rob and Tracy, and at the end of the day they were just interesting tidbits that didn't add anything to the case.

He wasn't like many others. People who were not law enforcement didn't take it in their own hands to get Casey to talk especially when LE warned him not to get involved. If you haven't followed this case from the beginning then how do you know what his intent was? He was all over the media when announced to them he was going to bail her out. It was painfully obvious it was all about the publicity.

Tim Miller spent WAY more time with the Anthony's that Leonard did. I would believe anything Tim Miller had to say about what went on in that house when he was there before I would believe Leonard's story.

I believe tim too. TM has a huge organization and exists on donations of which he gets much. He now has the backing of LE and is going to appear very credible. I don't know if I would go as far to say I believe anything he says though. I have been disappointed in his hasty exits at times.

As far as being inside the Anthony's house, they both had the same experience, IIRC.

I thought he would get paid for getting KC out of jail with the intent of getting her to lead her to where Caylee was.....or for finding Caylee.

I recall his nephew put up the $500,000 bond. Two or three brokers in Florida wanted a piece of the action. They stated it was necessary because he was not based in Florida and they were and they had to broker it...so I think he lost money on the deal..not much, but some.

If anyone has better or more accurate information about this, please share.

Sure, everyone has theories, but he takes his to another level. He often states his as fact and makes claims that were never backed up. Just look at the thread yours has been merged into. He claimed something that will shock the world would come out and the dumpster by Tony's would play into it, but it never happened.

He met her for like what? An hour. That hardly makes him a credible voice that has been making the media rounds for three years now. Yeah, it was interesting what it was like inside the house, but most of his info came from Rob and Tracy, and at the end of the day they were just interesting tidbits that didn't add anything to the case.

He wasn't like many others. People who were not law enforcement didn't take it in their own hands to get Casey to talk especially when LE warned him not to get involved. If you haven't followed this case from the beginning then how do you know what his intent was? He was all over the media when announced to them he was going to bail her out. It was painfully obvious it was all about the publicity.

Nikkie, IIRC didn't Baez tell Leonard he could NOT talk to ICA? Seems that is popping up in my mind somewhere way back when......:waitasec:

I based his intent from what I have read or heard from him recently. But no, I don't know all the facts on him.

If I'm not mistaken, seems like Leonard even tried to dirty up Tim Miller in some way? :waitasec: I can't remember right off...too late and brain too tired.
I don't think he tried to dirty up Tim. I remember Tim was put off by him when LP did his own search...in front of media cameras. Tim claimed Padilla talked about how much money they could make.

Nikkie, IIRC didn't Baez tell Leonard he could NOT talk to ICA? Seems that is popping up in my mind somewhere way back when......:waitasec:
Yeah, Baez never wanted her to talk to him or his people. Which is another reason why I don't get why he got involved. What lawyer would let their client run their yap? Even Baez isn't that dumb.

Well, this thread states Padillo said, 'The world will be shocked". I say he was right about that because my jaw fell to the floor when the DT gave their opening statement.

Yeah, Baez never wanted her to talk to him or his people. Which is another reason why I don't get why he got involved. What lawyer would let their client run their yap? Even Baez isn't that dumb.

Baez and his client pulled a fast one, IMO. The agreement made was with Casey and she would talk if Padilla bailed her out. Baez wanted casey out of jail. She told LP she would talk...Baez told her not to (after she made bail)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CalamityGirl
Back