WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Love your analogy BostonSu, may borrow that one :)

With respect: to the thread. title ....And? There is more media face time to be had.

To the Question: No...all daisy chains fell off the table and got taken out to the waste management location.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat......:great:

I don't believe Lenny, his Ten gallon hat and glasses or any of his people are on the witness list. Why Nancy insists on having him do commentary which is all it really is, the color version of what the DT plans, is beyond me. Guess I need to revisit the witness list.

good post. Bat signal for narcissists, lol

Lenny did provide an excellent quote on the JVM show tonight, though:

"She (KC) can lie better than George can tell the truth and be more believable"....

There is only one thing I want to know from this man, then he can go back to California and leave things alone: who is the unnamed media person that got him to pitch his circus tent in Orlando, when this all began.

There is only one thing I want to know from this man, then he can go back to California and leave things alone: who is the unnamed media person that got him to pitch his circus tent in Orlando, when this all began.

I do believe it was his friend Geraldo Rivera.

I don't believe Lenny, his Ten gallon hat and glasses or any of his people are on the witness list. Why Nancy insists on having him do commentary which is all it really is, the color version of what the DT plans, is beyond me. Guess I need to revisit the witness list.

I really think his person that was in the house is on the list and Rob also. If they don't get to testify it will be because he or they signed a confidentiality agreement? that is the only thing can protect the DT from this getting in.

Lenny and company are not bring their circus act to Orlando to testify for the state nor the DT.

Thanks the thinktank, this is the link to the latest witness lists available as of early May 2011.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6519006&postcount=563"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26[/ame]

IMO, LP started the public incest paternity rumor insinuations and helped fuel the circus frenzy. All that accomplished was helping to give the defense ideas and take away from justice. Someone had to tell him of the rumors about Lee and there's only a few people who could have done that, and I highly doubt that Tony was one of them since he accused Tony and his roommates of causing Caylee to be hurt at one time.

LP has had various theories all along, and none of them seem to pan out. I liked him at first, but put no weight on his opinion anymore. The only one I would like to hear testify is Tracy, the one who stayed with KC in the house while she was out on bond. I can't imagine why the SA wouldn't have her as a witness.

Did anyone else see LP v.s. Geragos on Dr Drew last night (Wednesday)?

If he hadn't become involved in the first place, it wouldn't have taken three years to get to here. That's just my opinion.

After his drama at Blanchard Park, all credibility was lost for LP.....from me anyway. It just got too ridiculous. LP standing by the water, filling up with emotion, Murt with his fake news truck, etc. I suppose his intentions were in the right place in the beginning but when ICA began to make a fool out of him, he turned Caylee's case into a sideshow by doing his own search when TES was right there and I did not appreciate it. He was looking to take away some notoriety when he walked away and it seems he did. Congratulations to him, I guess but in my estimation, it's not the kind I would want to be remembered for.

Lenny did provide an excellent quote on the JVM show tonight, though:

"She (KC) can lie better than George can tell the truth and be more believable"....

Yes, I actually heard that on JVM and thought it was funny and probably true at the same time. if they put Casey on the stand re: George abuse, it would come down to who would the jury believe, Casey or George, and Padilla said the above, that Casey "......can lie better than George can tell the truth......", and I probably believe that. although she would be RIPPED to SHREDS on that witness stand, I would LOVE to see her up there and lie and lie and lie and have LDB get her all frushtrated and confused. Hope it comes to fruition, I really think she thinks she can get up there and fool everyone, and then go home, wherever that is at this point.

Did anyone else see LP v.s. Geragos on Dr Drew last night (Wednesday)?
I saw it shana.....funny how all these talking heads come out of the woodwork when trial is going on......he know nothing about this case, and that was clear to see......

I don't think LP is a terrible person nor do I think he is money hungry. I do think he is the type of person who likes to be the gossip ringleader and the one to "know what's really going on." He seems like it made him feel superior when he "knew" the real deal. Not a lot of his theories panned out the way he said (not sure anyone could have predicted this!) I do believe in the beginning he truly wanted to find out where Caylee was, from there he had the "inside scoop" and did one too many interviews.

Yep, LP started the incest ball a rolling and Nancy Grace wrongly pointed the finger at US, Websleuths, for doing it, if memory serves me correctly.

Correct me if I am wrong: none of the Padilla group that got involved have been depo'd for the criminal trial. I think that speaks volumes... as much as LP wants the world to believe he was an intricate part of the criminal/legal case, he wasn't... other than helping turn things into a big media mess of a circus.

And correct me if I am wrong on this: when Caylee's body was found and her little bones were being recovered, didn't LP stand out at the crime scene tape taking pictures and giving out autographs on those darn publicity baseball cards he carries around of himself? To me that was soooooooo beyond disrespectful that it's unforgivable... that baby was nothing but publicity to him and he should be ashamed of himself.

:fence:
Yes. It made me despise Geragos even more, and I didn't think that was possible. :yuck:

Lol..Geragos cracks me up. I saw it as well. Who was it LP told not to get smart w him? Im shocked at how many of the spin heads aren't familiar w even minor details.
I believe LP knows alot...but loves being involved in the drama.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdombr25
Back