WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Could it be that Cindy didn't really tuck KC and Caylee in bed the night of the 15th?
Sooo both Cindy and George were mistaken about the 15th and the 16th?
They seem so young to be getting senile already. LOL

Well considering they all concurred that the last time they saw Caylee was June 9th in the beginning of the charade..who knows. It wasn't until the Father's Day video was found that the story changed. As I've always stated it might be hard to remember exact dates BUT when the date is a holiday..gimme a big fat break.

Weren't those already released? That the body was indeed Caylee's? Or am I missing something?

Thanks JJSr. for all you are doing!

I believe the preliminary results are the only ones we have been privy to.

Because he didn't want to give a motive for the disappearance of Caylee, namely that on the night of the 15th there was a huge fight (verified by the neighbor) and Casey stormed out with Caylee in tow and, perhaps, Caylee was murdered in a rage to spite the grandparents. This is just my opinion.

He needed to pretty it all up and cover the true facts, hence his version of the happenings of the 16th.

:clap::clap::clap: Thanks, I was wondering what that lie was all about. That one makes sense.

This is kind of old news now. Nothing new has happened since the chloroform. Even Nancy seems to be running out of stuff to say.
Oh I hope you are wrong - I don't want Caylee to be forgotten. We all must do what ever we can to keep her in on everyones minds.

Joseph, if they have complete dna results, why don't they arrest her for murder?? I think this case can be tried without a body. What else are they waiting for?

I believe it is because of the speedy trial law in FL. They have to ensure that they have everything they need before they charge her.

i'm also still waiting to be shocked...
Whats going to unfold? A complete dna profile that reiterates what we already know? Caylee is deceased

Or are we supposed to be shocked that they are able to determine paternity through the DNA profile?

or will be shocked as in - something so shocking is coming that nobody has really even thought of it or referenced it on this forum or would shudder to think it, i think every theory possible has been typed about at one point or another including pedo rings- how much more shocking could it be?

BUMP !
Still waiting:waitasec: for these revelations he mentioned.
I will be grayer,:eek: deaf and unable to turn the tv on at this rate ! LOL:rolleyes:

I don't understand how LP has any sort of inside information to anything relevant that would "shock the world". He stated himself on many media interviews that he is NOT working for LE, that he is NOT working Baez, that he is NOT involved in obtaining information, that LE had NOT shared info. with him, and that he hadn't even received any information from Casey or the family.

So, what in the world is he now talking about? Puzzling

Well I have a solution to you all, why don't you give him a call as he does answer his phone? He has a website and a telephone number that is listed. I have called and he picked up the phone...

Just a thought!

I thought the shocking evidence was that Caylee was fathered by someone in Casey's own bloodline...like a relative. But the who hasn't been released. Not sure it is even relevant to the actual case.

Well another whole day gone by and another boring day I might add with no real news of anything. When is something going to break in this case????

Well another whole day gone by and another boring day I might add with no real news of anything. When is something going to break in this case????

I feel you, Kathyn....I want a break in this case tonight!

I feel you, Kathyn....I want a break in this case tonight!

Soooooo.....any shocking news here today? That's odd :waitasec:, things seem to happen on Wed & Fri. Oh well, we still have a few more hours before it is officially Thurs.

Well I have a solution to you all, why don't you give him a call as he does answer his phone? He has a website and a telephone number that is listed. I have called and he picked up the phone...

Just a thought!

As much as I would love to do it, I just can't!

Wouldn't it be shocking if the security camera at Amscott had CasA's car on video and GA's car near the Dumpster too?

I thought the info about chloroform was extremely shocking, but don't know how LP would have known about that unless he had some inside information.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back