WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I thought the info about chloroform was extremely shocking, but don't know how LP would have known about that unless he had some inside information.

Or he is just trying to stay in the media spotlight

I think when LP went back to California he was aware of the chloraform that had not been made public yet, I know he is not getting solid info from anyone in perticuler but I think while he was in FL he was hearing this and that, and he thought once the chloraform info came out she would be arrested...He stated more than once about her being on her computer when she was at home, and I think that is what he was refering to as Shocking America.

If you read the chat transcripts from TP, LP and Rob, some of these questions are answered. LP said the chloroform wasn't the shocker. He said (I am going on memory here but it is in the transcripts) there were 20 or so pieces of info to be released or something along those lines. Also, they have been talking to the friends and are getting some information from them.

I honestly don't feel he is doing this for publicity. He doesn't need it and he isn't doing it for his TV show--both he and National Geographic have stated that. I believe that bunch are good people who are actually trying to do something. I guess people aren't used to others doing the right thing for no other reason than to help, kind of like TM. Remember, they are privy to A LOT of info from the woman they had inside the house.

It's been one shocking thing after another in this case. No sooner does LP leave, then here comes TM, and the search begins, and boy that was a ride. The frustration, the betrayal, the addition to the story of Zanny with her sister Samantha in the park!!!
Even last week, the frustration of another visiting the lawyer instead of actually being on house confinement making everyone, or at least me, upset. The pending new charges and hopes that KC will land back in the slammer at least for 24 hours.
Got addicted to the rush, but it's ok to calm down. So much info, half of it can't even be remembered. Time to take a fresh look at what we have received and what was happening while the info was given to distract the truth. It was hard not getting any news today, but it's a good thing. May it be calm for a few days, so we can all refresh. I'm having difficulty with sleep, so I'm posting? Surely I can find something else to do. Blessing to Tricia, and websleuths!

If you read the chat transcripts from TP, LP and Rob, some of these questions are answered. LP said the chloroform wasn't the shocker. He said (I am going on memory here but it is in the transcripts) there were 20 or so pieces of info to be released or something along those lines. Also, they have been talking to the friends and are getting some information from them.

I honestly don't feel he is doing this for publicity. He doesn't need it and he isn't doing it for his TV show--both he and National Geographic have stated that. I believe that bunch are good people who are actually trying to do something. I guess people aren't used to others doing the right thing for no other reason than to help, kind of like TM. Remember, they are privy to A LOT of info from the woman they had inside the house.

I tend to feel the same way.

Hello! I'm a relative newbie here...I used to post a lot when the Scott Peterson case was happening but I've been away from the boards...This case, with all of its twists and turns has brought be back in!

GA - He said that 20 pieces of info will be released??? Before charges/trial??? WOW! (I thought that the chloroform was the shocker!)

Hello! I'm a relative newbie here...I used to post a lot when the Scott Peterson case was happening but I've been away from the boards...This case, with all of its twists and turns has brought be back in!

GA - He said that 20 pieces of info will be released??? Before charges/trial??? WOW! (I thought that the chloroform was the shocker!)

Here it is from the transcripts....

> What is the evidence that Cindy, Casey & Lee have know about since last Wed,
> that will shock the world when it comes out?
> [21:41] <@chico> that was net detective
> [21:42] <@christine> WHAT I AM SAYING IS
> [21:42] <@christine> LP TALKING
> [21:42] <@christine> THE FBI HAS MORE INFO TO RELEASE THEN THEY HAVE RELEASED A
> WEEK AGO
> [21:42] <@christine> THE FBI HAS AT LEAST 2 DOZENS PIECE OF INFO
> [21:43] <@christine> THEY HAVCE NOT RELEASED

Christine was writing for LP who was on the phone. The chico post was referring to something else, just skip that.

And here is the thread. Lots of good stuff in here that is being discussed on the board:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70440&highlight=padilla+chat

It's been one shocking thing after another in this case. No sooner does LP leave, then here comes TM, and the search begins, and boy that was a ride. The frustration, the betrayal, the addition to the story of Zanny with her sister Samantha in the park!!!
Even last week, the frustration of another visiting the lawyer instead of actually being on house confinement making everyone, or at least me, upset. The pending new charges and hopes that KC will land back in the slammer at least for 24 hours.
Got addicted to the rush, but it's ok to calm down. So much info, half of it can't even be remembered. Time to take a fresh look at what we have received and what was happening while the info was given to distract the truth. It was hard not getting any news today, but it's a good thing. May it be calm for a few days, so we can all refresh. I'm having difficulty with sleep, so I'm posting? Surely I can find something else to do. Blessing to Tricia, and websleuths!

Here it is from the transcripts....

> What is the evidence that Cindy, Casey & Lee have know about since last Wed,
> that will shock the world when it comes out?
> [21:41] <@chico> that was net detective
> [21:42] <@christine> WHAT I AM SAYING IS
> [21:42] <@christine> LP TALKING
> [21:42] <@christine> THE FBI HAS MORE INFO TO RELEASE THEN THEY HAVE RELEASED A
> WEEK AGO
> [21:42] <@christine> THE FBI HAS AT LEAST 2 DOZENS PIECE OF INFO
> [21:43] <@christine> THEY HAVCE NOT RELEASED

Christine was writing for LP who was on the phone. The chico post was referring to something else, just skip that.

And here is the thread. Lots of good stuff in here that is being discussed on the board:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=70440&highlight=padilla+chat

Wow! Thanks for posting the link. Lots of interesting information on that chat!

I honestly don't feel he is doing this for publicity.

I agree. I did, initially - and I think he may have been, to some extent. But now I truly believe that he's seeing this through, & that he's fed up with the crap. His voice and demeanor have changed a lot over the course of his involvement, from a bit of jaded grandstanding to the real deal.

And I believe him when he says something shocking's coming. I think it's something pretty awful, and I kind of dread the day it hits.

I agree. I did, initially - and I think he may have been, to some extent. But now I truly believe that he's seeing this through, & that he's fed up with the crap. His voice and demeanor have changed a lot over the course of his involvement, from a bit of jaded grandstanding to the real deal.

And I believe him when he says something shocking's coming. I think it's something pretty awful, and I kind of dread the day it hits.

If anything he is ticked off now because of the way the family treated him

If anything he is ticked off now because of the way the family treated him

Monoxide
Do you think since he is ticked this is for publicty? Or is he sincere? Just wanting you opinion. (Your posts make sense to me):)

I think LP sincerely wants this case solved.

Does anybody think LE told or showed LP something, just enough to make him change his mind about 'working with KC'?

Interesting theory, I did not like him at first, but I believe he has a good heart and is basing his opinions on something. He is also willing to admit he was wrong.

I thought the shocking evidence was that Caylee was fathered by someone in Casey's own bloodline...like a relative.

But the who hasn't been released.

Not sure it is even relevant to the actual case....

IMO...it would be very relevant to her mental state, having to look at this relative acting so innocent and keep the secret.

Then was pressured by her mother to keep a child that reminded her of the incest or rape!

very sad if she kept the child in order to keep her mothers love...

LP has such a way with words.

I won't be shocked, Mr. P...to learn more about the horrors which will eventually come out. I fully expect when this case finally goes to trial that details will emerge to sicken and enrage me further tho.

I totally agree............

My oldest daughter said today after hearing Casey say she was "afraid of her mother" said...........

"Afraid of HER mother? Horse crap she is NOT afraid of her mother or father.........you would have beaten me within inches of my life until I told you where your grandchild was. I would have either told you or joined the child, the police would never have been an issue.

She also said there was something VERY wrong with the entire story because NO ONE leaves their child with a sitter over 2 years that ALL the grandparents do not know or have never seen.

Hmmmmmmmm - difference in raising children I guess.

I have seen him all over TV the past few weeks and I am curious has anything he has ever said come to fruition? I have searched the internet but I can't find anything. I would love if there were a list of his past thoughts. I even once remember him saying she smothered Caylee in the back seat of the car.

I really don't want to waste time on him if he is really lying about this.

I have seen him all over TV the past few weeks and I am curious has anything he has ever said come to fruition? I have searched the internet but I can't find anything. I would love if there were a list of his past thoughts. I even once remember him saying she smothered Caylee in the back seat of the car.

Take it all with a grain of salt and no malice...he spews this stuff on TV, but in his LE interview, he was pretty straightforward. If he makes it to the stand, he will not get an opportunity to throw out theories like one of those tennis ball pitching machines, he'll have to answer the questions as they are asked.

I think his opinions are like a broken clock that's right twice a day. Any correct information is purely accidental! MOO!

well meaning snake oil salesman - but not a good source for facts. moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back