WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just saw Leonard Padilla on Dr. Drew. I think he is interesting, funny and credible. I have not watched this case from the beginning like many of you, though and I'm not so familiar with Padilla. I believe Padilla said that KC really loved Caylee but decided to chloroform her daughter to get her to sleep one night (I guess he means June 15th) but accidentally killed her daughter instead. But this goes against the theory that she died on June 16th after her George supposedly saw KC and Caylee leave. Could George be wrong? Maybe Caylee really died on the night of June 15th. Probably everyone will throw tomatoes at me since I noticed that many people do not like Padilla...but I don't understand why. What is wrong with Padilla and his allegation?

All said, if KC did chloroform Caylee and accidentally killed her, would this be a manslaughter case at the most?

I just saw Leonard Padilla on Dr. Drew. I think he is interesting, funny and credible. I have not watched this case from the beginning like many of you, though and I'm not so familiar with Padilla. I believe Padilla said that KC really loved Caylee but decided to chloroform her daughter to get her to sleep one night (I guess he means June 15th) but accidentally killed her daughter instead. But this goes against the theory that she died on June 16th after her George supposedly saw KC and Caylee leave. Could George be wrong? Maybe Caylee really died on the night of June 15th. Probably everyone will throw tomatoes at me since I noticed that many people do not like Padilla...but I don't understand why. What is wrong with Padilla and his allegation?

All said, if KC did chloroform Caylee and accidentally killed her, would this be a manslaughter case at the most?
Speaking to the last part of your post, it would still be felony murder, as the child would have died during the commission of another crime, child abuse. Still the same as if she mudered her on purpose.

As for LP? You might want to do a search as he has been well discussed, loved and hated here. lol

I was wondering about him as well. He was on the other night on drew and said LE knew caylee was there the whole time and said something about a white sign. They didn't let him finish though, wanted to pick on his hat some more I think. I find what he says intereting, but, who knows if it is really true.

The problem I have with good ole Lenny is much like the defense he just throws spaghetti at a wall to see what sticks. He has had many theories from a daisy chain where RK was involved to she drowned in the pool to she babysat her with Xanex. He is a self proclaimed media hound who just wants his 2 seconds of fame off his "involvement" with this case. I will say I think he is interesting and funny too, but IMO far from credible.

How was Padilla supposed to be paid? I thought bounty hunters put money up and get paid back, but from where? Does anyone know how that worked with Padilla?

Padilla is a publicity hound that exaggerates and makes up things to extend his 15 seconds of fame, IMO.

Since you haven't been watching from the beginning you may not know how he got involved. He had no connection to this case as a bounty hunter from California, but he decided to bail Casey out of jail because at the time he believed she was innocent of murder. He thought he could play the hero and get Casey to tell him where Caylee was and bring her home. It was a very stupid thing to do to say the least and caused a huge media circus, but I'm sure that's exactly what he wanted. It's clear he never met a camera he didn't like and he was latching onto a high profile case that he really had no reason to be involved. There weren't too many favorable opinions of him to be found at this time.

I really don't know how he became a media figure and to me it is a joke that he continues to make the rounds on many shows. His contact with Casey was a bare minimum and he has no useful information.

Over the years he has spouted many different theories, most of which he seems to get from internet forums. He also has a tendency to present his theories as fact when they are just theories he mostly gathers from forums.

Anything he says should be taken with a grain of salt.

LP has had various theories all along, and none of them seem to pan out. I liked him at first, but put no weight on his opinion anymore. The only one I would like to hear testify is Tracy, the one who stayed with KC in the house while she was out on bond. I can't imagine why the SA wouldn't have her as a witness.

Maybe because they feel she is no more credible then her boss?

If he hadn't become involved in the first place, it wouldn't have taken three years to get to here. That's just my opinion.

After his drama at Blanchard Park, all credibility was lost for LP.....from me anyway. It just got too ridiculous. LP standing by the water, filling up with emotion, Murt with his fake news truck, etc. I suppose his intentions were in the right place in the beginning but when ICA began to make a fool out of him, he turned Caylee's case into a sideshow by doing his own search when TES was right there and I did not appreciate it. He was looking to take away some notoriety when he walked away and it seems he did. Congratulations to him, I guess but in my estimation, it's not the kind I would want to be remembered for.

The only good thing about that fiasco is KC's non reaction to the finding of the bag of "bones". Either it was because she knew Caylee wasn't there or she thought LP was full of hot air like many others.

Didn't LP say there would be a blockbuster from the defense and RK would be involved?

I like Padilla, too, but he HAS come up with some pretty wild theories that did not pan out (in the past). On this show you are describing, did Padilla say how the duct tape fit in with Caylee being chloroformed to death?

He's told almost as many tall tales as the defendant herself. and it is utterly amazing how much of his pure BS has made it into the public conscious as established fact when it has no basis in truth or reality. (hint, how many discussions still go on about the "script" that KC got from Zanny and her sister, or the alternate kidnapping from Blanchard Park story. Those were all pure LP BS.)

He has done so much damage to the case, the cause of justice for that poor little murdered 2 year old, and the people of Florida, all for the sole purpose of feeding his ego. His is one of several players that by all rights should be facing some sort of civil or legal action when all of this is over. At the very least someone please get his Bounty Hunter license pulled over all these stunts.

I like Padilla, too, but he HAS come up with some pretty wild theories that did not pan out (in the past). On this show you are describing, did Padilla say how the duct tape fit in with Caylee being chloroformed to death?

No, I don't recall him saying anything about the duct tape, just chloroform.

He's told almost as many tall tales as the defendant herself. and it is utterly amazing how much of his pure BS has made it into the public conscious as established fact when it has no basis in truth or reality. (hint, how many discussions still go on about the "script" that KC got from Zanny and her sister, or the alternate kidnapping from Blanchard Park story. Those were all pure LP BS.)

He has done so much damage to the case, the cause of justice for that poor little murdered 2 year old, and the people of Florida, all for the sole purpose of feeding his ego. His is one of several players that by all rights should be facing some sort of civil or legal action when all of this is over. At the very least someone please get his Bounty Hunter license pulled over all these stunts.

I really don't get why he's so bad. He did get KC out of jail after all with the intent of trying to find out the truth from her if I understand. I just don't understand how would he ever get paid for his service?

Wait, didn't Casey tell Lee the alternate Blanchard Pk story too? He testified to that the other day.

I think LP has a heart of gold. I should say I know he has. His heart gets him in trouble..for he follows that instead of his head. He has not taken anyone's money ever and has invested his own money in these cases. He likes to spout theories from having a little information. Sure he enjoys the media, I see no harm. He has a great sense of humor and he takes punches and ridicule like a champ.

I was wondering about him as well. He was on the other night on drew and said LE knew caylee was there the whole time and said something about a white sign. They didn't let him finish though, wanted to pick on his hat some more I think. I find what he says intereting, but, who knows if it is really true.

Ol' Mark E. really got him good that night, didn't he? :giggle:

I'll listen to Lenny ANY day over LKB.

'nuff said

I really don't get why he's so bad. He did get KC out of jail after all with the intent of trying to find out the truth from her if I understand. I just don't understand how would he ever get paid for his service?
He is not a bad person. He just doesn't have any credibility in regards to this case. His theories hold no more weight than any random theory you read on the internet. As for getting her out of jail, he was told it was a bad idea, but he his ego was big enough to believe he could solve this and he wanted the glory. Bailing her out caused the media circus to get out of control and also created a circus at the Anthony household and neighborhood. It was a terrible idea, but his ego wouldn't listen.

I don't remember if he was supposed to get paid for bailing her out. His nephew chatted here back then and explained it all, but my memory is fuzzy.

As far as this paternity goes, I am sure we would all like to know. It would be interesting to say the least...and perhaps people's minds wander of why it is such a secret. LP didn't fuel this fire. It was in everyone's belly. LA fueled it for me when he said on video that he knows who it is and he will NEVER tell.

I think that is how this all got started. LP simply stated things everyone was thinking....and their speculation.

He is not a bad person. He just doesn't have any credibility in regards to this case. His theories hold no more weight than any random theory you read on the internet. As for getting her out of jail, he was told it was a bad idea, but he his ego was big enough to believe he could solve this and he wanted the glory. Bailing her out caused the media circus to get out of control and also created a circus at the Anthony household and neighborhood. It was a terrible idea, but his ego wouldn't listen.

I don't remember if he was supposed to get paid for bailing her out. His nephew chatted here back then and explained it all, but my memory is fuzzy.

Hi Nikki..BBM.

To my kge.,Leonard Padilla doesn't need or want anyone's money.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
08nomdeplume
Back