WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'Where's Caylee' is in the bottom box on Fox News (Faux News)

Its definetly coming up as they have it right in the corner of the screen now.

please let us know what they are saying..I am cable less here:)

I wrote Fox news about how frustrating it is that they do these long teases. ASked them to stop doing that.

AHAHHHHH! It's the same news about Cindy kicking Casey out - but afraid she would take Caylee. Dang it!

'Doesn't appear that athorities are any closer to finding Caylee'

Talking about the Vigil

Same ol' stuff about kicking Casey out in June but Cindy was afraid Casey would take Caylee.

Now talking about the shoving match yesterday

Old, old news about the shouting/shoving match.

Talking about Cindy so upset with Casey that she wanted to kick her out of the home.

Routing number taken off check.

Cindy always told reporter that "No" she wasn't trying to take Caylee from Casey

everyone here should write and complain to fox for this crap

Rob Dick and LP and talking about the new story Casey told RD

LP "ABSOLUTELY" re; to Casey killing her daughter

LP doesn't believe Casey left house on morning of 16th.

LP Talking about new story that Casey left daughter in park

RECAP:

Nothing New. Nada, Zip, Zero, Zilch...
Everything Fox reported, we've already discussed here.
So, old news to us.

Fox News Recap for those at WORK and those who missed it:

Same old crap different day. From Memory:

-They talked about the protesters outside the Anthony home, how George shoved two of them and how they are pressing charges. OCSD apperently doesn't know if they are going to follow throug with charges. If anything happens with that it will be in a couple weeks. Protesters are holding angel signs outside the home.

-They talked about how Cindy was going to kick Casey out of the house. LP said he believes Casey did something to Caylee whether it be harmful or accidental he believes she did it. He doesn't belive she was home the night of the 16th, he belives she left the evening of the 15th of June.

-One thing I found interesting is that they are NOW calling Casey a suspect when before it was always person of interest. I have always believed she was a suspect though.

-Oh they talked about Casey changing her story on what happend to Caylee. She's claiming Zenaida pinned her down, took Caylee, and then gave a script to read off of. LP says he doesn't believe it.

-One more thing I remember was at the bottom of the screen the headline mentioned the woman digging through the trash.

I think I covered everything that they talked about.

Somebody please write or call Fox and tell them after a few days it is no longer breaking news.

So one thing interesting did come out of this for me on the 'breaking fox news'. LP says he thinks Casey left the 15th in the evening. He said the telephone records didn't show her home at all on the 16th and that she was on the phone to tony all nite on the 15th. I wonder where she went the evening of the 15th and where did she stay?

So I wonder why george lied and said she left around 2pm on the 16th all happy with caylee and backpacks? What would be his reason to lie?

LOL, Fox is notorious for headlines like this. I don't waste my time any longer waiting on pins and needles when it comes to that station. CNN is the best for me. IF they have BreakingNEWS, it's generally BREAKING! Not old stuff rehashed. :rolleyes:

So one thing interesting did come out of this for me on the 'breaking fox news'. LP says he thinks Casey left the 15th in the evening. He said the telephone records didn't show her home at all on the 16th and that she was on the phone to tony all nite on the 15th. I wonder where she went the evening of the 15th and where did she stay?

So I wonder why george lied and said she left around 2pm on the 16th all happy with caylee and backpacks? What would be his reason to lie?

So she supposedly left after the fight with her parents? That sure wreaks havoc with the Anthony's timeline.

Could it be that Cindy didn't really tuck KC and Caylee in bed the night of the 15th?
Sooo both Cindy and George were mistaken about the 15th and the 16th?
They seem so young to be getting senile already. LOL

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back