WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My mom went back to work at 70 cause she was bored, stopped when she was 78 because the place closed. She was also using a cane and it was getting harder for her to move around.

Yes. I hate Fox

Mine teaches art at local college 4 evening a week. And she's always outside working in her flower gardens. she also helps cook dinners for a Rescue home for women and children house 2 times a month. I am so proud of all she does! I have good mama.

ME TOO. Not fair and balanced either!

I think she looks a bit liike Sea Biscuit, when she smiles.
dude! QUIT! You made me laugh so hard I got a roasted pumpkin seed lodged sideways in my lung LOL.....!

I thought I was the only one who was thinking...."mister ed" when I looked at some of the big grin pics.

On topic (Christine....sorry nursie laughed a little ot lol) now: where is this breaking news? I am with you guys on your opinion of fox with their little teasers

The heck with that! I figure if he wants it clean that bad he can do it his own self. That's why god gave him hands and arms.

Add a little PINE SOL to the spray bottle and it'll smell like you've been doing cleaning all day !! :crazy: :crazy:

Add a little PINE SOL to the spray bottle and it'll smell like you've been doing cleaning all day !! :crazy: :crazy:

That wouldn't work for me. I whiff pine sol for fun - he would just figure I found a new way to whiff it.

And maybe throw in a little chloraform for those stubborn stains too!:eek:

sorry, I'm giddy!

Hey first time here today...WHAT WE ALL WAITING FOR .??

And the one of Casey sleeping in the bed with the two guys. The Equalizer said Caylee was somewhere there or that she had been living there. Disgusting place to raise a child.

Think of all the people who would have felt priviledged to raise Caylee as their own.

TIP:
Get a plastic spray bottle half filled with clean water.
Get a clean dusting rag.
Lightly spray water on rag and dust a little, at least what is eye-level and below.
Just before mate walks in, use the clean water to spritz your face, a little on the hair line and a little on the pits.
Put away spray bottle.
Hang dusting rag over your shoulder.

You might not look purdy but you'll look like you've been cleaning and sweating your arse off.

Funny. :) I need to try this. Right now I'm looking at a pile of clean laundry on the table that needs to be folded and a sink full of dirty dishes. I need to get my rear in gear, because my hubby didn't look very happy with me as he stomped out of the house to go to work. I don't know what his problem is.:rolleyes:

I give up on FOX, I have to get busy here at my house! Tidy things up a little!
Phewie on FOX NEWS!!!:mad:

We are waiting for some supposed new news regarding Cindy but we all think its about her visit to the therapist who told her to kick Casey out and get custody of Caylee

Lets try this again....WHAT ARE WE WAITING FOR.??
BIG NEWS from FOX, or so they teased over an hour ago. About Cindy.
I can't wait any longer though... gotta get moving here!
Before the crew gets home!:)

they just went to commercial, they said it's coming up next. it's been 1 1/2 hours..........we'll see.

The News is coming up next. I will recap after it airs.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BentDove
Back