WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't fall in that group.
Am I above or below average?
Squirral bladder here!:crazy:

Not sure, but I must have a squirel bladder too :rolleyes:

My boss used to tell me this when I had to get up from the phone, he'd tell me to suck it up and be a man lol, the average adult can hold their bladder atleast 30 min or more. Thats what he used to say.

I don't know where it came from. It was discussed here at WS yesterday. NG didn't say anything about it last night because she spent the whole program catching up from the weekend.

I heard about the therapist last night...

My mom is old. Really old. Doesn't move around like she used to. But dang, if I tried to hold anything back from her she'd throw her walker at me. Just because they're old doesn't mean they're gonna drop dead upon hearing something. Her mom was the same way.

And I live next door to a lady who is older than my mom and she can run circles around me.

My mom is 70 in October and I swear she has so much more energy than me!!! really!

afternoon everybody! You guys got me on needles and pins.. tho I tend to bet that it is something we already know... (re, the therapist and tough love)

More commercials!:mad:
HURRY!!

I need to clean up my house a little before every body gets home!:crazy:

TIP:
Get a plastic spray bottle half filled with clean water.
Get a clean dusting rag.
Lightly spray water on rag and dust a little, at least what is eye-level and below.
Just before mate walks in, use the clean water to spritz your face, a little on the hair line and a little on the pits.
Put away spray bottle.
Hang dusting rag over your shoulder.

You might not look purdy but you'll look like you've been cleaning and sweating your arse off.

TIP:
Get a clean dusting rag.
Lightly spray water on rag and dust a little, at least what is eye-level and below.
Just before mate walks in, use the clean water to spritz your face, a little on the hair line and a little on the pits.
Put away spray bottle.

You might not look purdy but you'll look like you've been cleaning and sweating your arse off.
:clap: Thanks. I'm gonna give it a try. LOL!:)

TIP:
Get a clean dusting rag.
Put away spray bottle.

hahahahaha

So where is the big 'old' news that I am sure is about cindy seeing the councelor and kicking casey out???? how many weeks ago did we bring that up here? lol

Or she could be just garden variety guilty. That makes people clam up, too.
Nice looking I guess is subjective. Her obnoxious toothy grin is a bit much for me....but then I'm always wondering where she left her child while she's getting her picture taken, yet again with her "friends". She's got a way with gang signs, though.

Yellowdog, I really, really wonder what the bombshell from Padilla will be. Hard to wait.

I think she looks a bit liike Sea Biscuit, when she smiles.

I am not sure anything would shock me about this case anymore...it's bizarre enough. Why would Casey protect her father, especially since they didn't get along?

I don't think KC would take the fall for anyone. Not even a cute guy.

Thats what's got me thinking. The truth is definitly stranger than fiction. In cases like this the outcome is never expected. A family member of mine disappeared back in the 70's. Everyone believed he died of foul play. Four different states were involved in the investigation for years. The missing was entered in the NCIC system. All signs lead to foul play. Eventually the case was closed and family members accepted he was dead. I investigated this for the past 2 years, I worked day and night, and wouldn't you know I found the missing relative clear across the United States alive and well. He was missing for 31 years up until this past June 5th! This is why I never say never! Even though there was no DNA evidence, there were numerous signs of foul play. Who would have thought that the missing framed it to make it look like foul play occured, certainly not his family, even though this is what he did!

You could be another Dog or LP!

TIP:
Get a clean dusting rag.
Put away spray bottle.

The heck with that! I figure if he wants it clean that bad he can do it his own self. That's why god gave him hands and arms.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tammy58
Back