WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Probably about the fight cindy had with casey. The news is always way behind us!

Probably about the fight cindy had with casey. The news is always way behind us!

You're probably right. They annouced that they had new news in the case, and they keep talking politics!:mad: Grrrr!

New info is supposed to be "coming up" shortly regarding new info about Cindy.
On FOX national news on tv.
Of course it may actually be reported in hours, you know how FOX puts out teasers!

Omg, I know! Fox makes me so mad sometimes. I sit and wait, and wait, and wait and finally I give up. They should not tease us with an upcoming story. Just tell us now!

Omg, I know! Fox makes me so mad sometimes. I sit and wait, and wait, and wait and finally I give up. They should not tease us with an upcoming story. Just tell us now!

It better be NEW NEWS, after waiting, waiting, waiting!:mad:
FOX is the worst with all their teasers!

More commercials!:mad:
HURRY!!

I need to clean up my house a little before every body gets home!:crazy:

UGH I wish we had tv, we dont have it because of the crap thats on it but now I am regretting my own rule! lol

You're not missing anything, except times like this.
We have 100's of stations(satellite) and there's never anything decent on!

I know!! Lately the BOMBSHELLS and BREAKING NEWS have been reported here or discovered here and already kicked around by the time the news gets it.

More commercials!:mad:
HURRY!!

I need to clean up my house a little before every body gets home!:crazy:

I know.....come on already, I have to leave to pic my 3 yo up from school. on the daily update thread, it was said that this report was about Cindy seeing a therapist. I hope this isn't more old sh*te that we have known about for weeks!!!

Anyone else watching FOX and waiting?
I have to potty. Now!:blushing:

No websites including fox.com have anything about new news. On a side note I just have to share that my daughter learned how to click her tongue yesterday and is sitting her clicking away...just so precious I cant imagine ever hurting her :(

Anyone else watching FOX and waiting?
I have to potty. Now!:blushing:

I'm watching......go ahead, I'll turn the volume up so you can hear it in the bathroom!!!:crazy::crazy:

I know.....come on already, I have to leave to pic my 3 yo up from school. on the daily update thread, it was said that this report was about Cindy seeing a therapist. I hope this isn't more old sh*te that we have known about for weeks!!!

yes, this was on NG last night...:rolleyes:

OK...put my money down on some evidence that Cindy saw a counselor and the counselor advised her to tough-love Casey outta the house...setting the dominos a'fallin'

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back