WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK...put my money down on some evidence that Cindy saw a counselor and the counselor advised her to tough-love Casey outta the house...setting the dominos a'fallin'

Yeah but WS knew about THAT a few weeks ago!!!

I know.....come on already, I have to leave to pic my 3 yo up from school. on the daily update thread, it was said that this report was about Cindy seeing a therapist. I hope this isn't more old sh*te that we have known about for weeks!!!

Must be the story about the shrink telling Cindy to boot Casey out, then go for custody. I wish these investigative reporters would stop getting their bombshells from WS and go interview Cindy's mom.

Must be the story about the shrink telling Cindy to boot Casey out, then go for custody. I wish these investigative reporters would stop getting their bombshells from WS and go interview Cindy's mom.

RIGHT ON... I hate the idea of elderly people being grilled, but they have to know more than anyone else most especially Cindy's mother because I am sure Cindy has gone to her at-least about past experiences with Casey!

I'm watching......go ahead, I'll turn the volume up so you can hear it in the bathroom!!!:crazy::crazy:
Whewww. Thank you! :blowkiss:
Hubby's right. I do have a squirral bladder!

Can someone fill me in I didnt hear about the therapist thing?!?!?!

Lol.

They say that the average adult can hold it for atleast 30 minutes. you still have 23 minutes to go.hehehe

I don't fall in that group.
Am I above or below average?
Squirral bladder here!:crazy:

Can someone fill me in I didnt hear about the therapist thing?!?!?!

Cindy Anthony wanted to kick Casey out of the house but was worried about Caylee. She saw a counselor who suggested she try to get custody of her granddaughter, but before she had a chance she and Casey had this big argument and Casey took Caylee and left.

MORE COMMERCIALS!!! And not a word yet!
I don't think they have BIG news!

Cindy Anthony wanted to kick Casey out of the house but was worried about Caylee. She saw a counselor who suggested she try to get custody of her granddaughter, but before she had a chance she and Casey had this big argument and Casey took Caylee and left.

is this from NG or is this Fox's BIG news?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillenFan21
Has it been on yet? I just now saw this thread.

NO! I'm growing roots to this chair waiting on it!!:crazy:

I don't know about growing roots but I can feel my BUTT getting wider and wider form all the time spent sitting here following this case..

All Fox does is tease constantly, then when they FINALLY show their "new info/breaking news/shocking new revelations" it's all junk that we knew days ago. I'm done with Fox.

Quote:

I don't know about growing roots but I can feel my BUTT getting wider and wider form all the time spent sitting here following this case..

Yeah ive gained weight for sure sitting here following this case! UGH

RIGHT ON... I hate the idea of elderly people being grilled, but they have to know more than anyone else most especially Cindy's mother because I am sure Cindy has gone to her at-least about past experiences with Casey!

My mom is old. Really old. Doesn't move around like she used to. But dang, if I tried to hold anything back from her she'd throw her walker at me. Just because they're old doesn't mean they're gonna drop dead upon hearing something. Her mom was the same way.

And I live next door to a lady who is older than my mom and she can run circles around me.

Quote:

:clap: Mine too... you are not alone!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back