WORLD WILL BE SHOCKED Padilla says ***Revisit Padilla's Claims**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well, I was just thinking she could have used the fradualent ID once when leaving and again when returning on an airplane. Wasn't there something about 4 people (friends) going to Puerto Rico during all of this? I think I'm getting slap happy over this.

Why would those four friends cover for her? Didn't she spend time with TL while her friends were gone?

New info from Orange County Clerk, it doesn't tell us alot but then again maybe it does, look at the date. What happened that day 07/08/08, anyone? Anyone know the significance of 3rd degree in relation to fradulent use of personal identity.

Phase: Initial
Defendant: CASEY M ANTHONY Count #: 502
Offense Date: 7/8/2008 Citation #:
Complaint Date: 7/8/2008 Information Date:
Statute: 817.568(2) - FRAUD. USE OF PERSONAL IDENT. INFORMATION
General Offense Category:
Charge Level: FELONY Charge Degree: THIRD DEGREE

Isn't that the date of the first check Casey used from Amy's account?

The fradulent use of personal identification, according to the arrest report is referring to the use of Amy's bank account number.

casey didnt want to be hassled with a baby.. cant go clubbing when you have a little one..

she killed the baby and dumped the baby all by herself

thats allllllllllllllllll folks

robotic hippo killer
:behindbar

Robotdog--I always appreciate your posts. I like a person who doesn't beat around the bush!

Isn't that the date of the first check Casey used from Amy's account?

Could be, not sure, just checked and all three of the new charges have the date of 07/08/2008 as the complaint date. It may all be related to the money stolen from Amy if that's the case.

I believe the 2 counts of fradulent use of personal identification was when Casey used her "friend's" ID and wrote 2 checks she had stolen from her friend's car. The ID and checkbook were both left in the friends car while Casey was staying at the friend's apartment and driving the friend's car. After the friend returned from, you guessed it, Puerto Rico, she confronted Casey who told her a sob story about Caylee being missing and how she needed the money and checks to search for her. After Casey was arrested, the friend went to the police and reported the thefts.

Last night Tim Miller looked and acted kinda strange on Nancy Grace. I think he he knows something he can't share. It sounds like he is no longer willing to look for Caylee since the family is so crazy.

I was thinking the same thing, so much I even watched Nancy Grace twice. He seemed to pause, maybe hesitate, after some of her questions, as if he had something to say but couldn't. As if he knows some of the unreleased evidence but was asked not to mention it until LE releases it to the public.

Tim Miller is a good man plain and simple. My personal opinion is that he would never stop searching for a child unless he knew that either LE knew that the body was unrecoverable (such as the landfill) or if LE asked him to stop searching for some reason. I highly doubt that he would end his search just because the Anthony family is a bunch of whackadoodles.

Nothing will shock me about this case except for Caylee showing up alive and well. That is it - if you tell me she did this, this and this to Caylee - it would not shock me - which is sad but true. I missed LP last night on NG - darn! I saw Tim come on and say he was ready to pull out and then Cindy came on and spewed more nonsense and acted like nothing was wrong between her and Tim - she sounded as bad as her daughter! At that point, I think I gave up on this case. I doubt she will be found b/c the family is going out of their way to work against the people trying to help find Caylee (dead or alive). I have fully believed Casey killed her intentionally (from day 1 I have thought this) and her mother will never believe it and maybe covering up things she suspects. I have had it with this family!! I wish LE would hit Cindy with an obstruction charge.

This is why Casey and her mom are doing everything within their power to keep that baby's body from being found. Regardless of the state of the remains there might be some way to discover the cause of death. THAT is what the are afraid of. Cindy last night on NG was scarey. She was calmly reciting these highly unlikely scenarios. What she told Tim Miller was just to much. Did she think he would not share that info. That he would keep it to himself and just pack up and go home? I can't empathize or sympathize with her anymore. I really believe that she wants Caycee free and if that were to happen the family would continue forever to run with thier 'kidnapped Caylee' story while Caysee went on and had another child and they lived the rest of thier lives in the shadow of missing little Caylee. I'm sorry but every time she speaks, I am more and more repulsed by Mrs. Anthony. She makes me sick. Thank you and good night.

I was thinking the same thing, so much I even watched Nancy Grace twice. He seemed to pause, maybe hesitate, after some of her questions, as if he had something to say but couldn't. As if he knows some of the unreleased evidence but was asked not to mention it until LE releases it to the public.

Tim Miller is a good man plain and simple. My personal opinion is that he would never stop searching for a child unless he knew that either LE knew that the body was unrecoverable (such as the landfill) or if LE asked him to stop searching for some reason. I highly doubt that he would end his search just because the Anthony family is a bunch of whackadoodles.
Would it be possible that LE has them looking for other evidence, not just Caylee's body?

This is why Casey and her mom are doing everything within their power to keep that baby's body from being found. Regardless of the state of the remains there might be some way to discover the cause of death. THAT is what the are afraid of. Cindy last night on NG was scarey. She was calmly reciting these highly unlikely scenarios. What she told Tim Miller was just to much. Did she think he would not share that info. That he would keep it to himself and just pack up and go home? I can't empathize or sympathize with her anymore. I really believe that she wants Caycee free and if that were to happen the family would continue forever to run with thier 'kidnapped Caylee' story while Caysee went on and had another child and they lived the rest of thier lives in the shadow of missing little Caylee. I'm sorry but every time she speaks, I am more and more repulsed by Mrs. Anthony. She makes me sick. Thank you and good night.

Huge 2nd to all that you said.
I think LPs *shocking* news will be that George & Cindy helped Casey get rid of evidence. jmo.

I agree completely. Just like too many mothers before her, Casey did not want a child so she, and she alone, disposed of sweet little Caylee. All the conspiracy theories are fun to contemplate and speculate about, but the truth is really simple. Casey did it. No one helped her. No one plotted with her. No one else is involved.

aahhh, two people agree with me. YAY!!:blowkiss:
Lanie

I felt so bad for him. Here is a man who does this stuff out of the kindess of his heart and he is being treated like crap by someone who requested he assist with the search.

What is the harm in searching for a body if what they want is truly to find Caylee?:waitasec:

If you read the 3rd charge:

Fraud. use of Personal Ide

This means "Fraudulent use of Personal Identification" which of course Casey would have needed to do in order to "Utter a Forged Check."

Hope that clears that up!

In the narrative under the charges it states that "fradulently using and possessing the personal identification information(bank account information)" I too had thought it had to do with ID, but maybe not? Just my interpretation of the report.

I agree with your observation of Tim Miller. I had the impression he was being extremely careful about what he was saying. I'm sure he had good reason to be. It also seemed to me like Cindy was watching the Nancy Grace show and called in to interrupt Nancy's conversation with Tim Miller and limit what he might say on the show. I think that part of the reason Nancy was so abrubt with Tim was because simultaneously, she was getting word that Cindy was calling in. In Nancy Grace's defense, I'm sure it's extremely stressful when you are hosting a live show and in the middle of an interview and one of the key players is calling in unexpectedly. I also thought that Tim didn't seem surprised that Cindy was calling in. Can you imagine what his experience with Cindy was yesterday? Nancy Grace mentioned she knew Cindy was "angry" with Tim. Maybe Cindy was winding up to argue with him, but Tim didn't give her any ammo - who knows what was going on there!

wesh news reporting at 5pm.

Large amounts of CHLOROFORM found in trunk!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc
Back