Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore, I hope the Zahau lawyer brings up the pics of Dina in a vest with bow tied behind her waist ENTERING the Spreckels mansion the morning Rebecca's dead body was found. WHAT IN THE WORLD WAS DINA DOING THERE? Contaminating crime scene? Planting MORE evidence about false suicide e.g., with "The Housemaid" video? Making sure Rebecca was dead? Getting one last SADISTIC look at the person she murdered like those narcissistic psychopaths who just can't help themselves but ADMIRE their getting away with murder and the crime scene they lavishly/elaborately created?

Wow. Now that I'm re-reading what I wrote about Dina wearing a vest with a BOW TIED BEHIND HER WAIST, it strikes me as Dina pretty much SYMBOLICALLY GIVING HER SIGNATURE of rope-tying/noose-tying away. And how coincidental it was that Rebecca's hands were also TIED behind her back. Perhaps subconsciously or even consciously in a Freudian way, Dina WANTED the world to KNOW it was she who was Rebecca's murderer?? GASP. What a narcissistic psychopath. Think about it. Wearing a vest with a bow tied behind her back/waist, and then DARING to show up at the Spreckels home to WALK THROUGH the crime scene with live police officers where a nude Rebecca was found sadistically tortured and MURDERED? That takes a lot of CHUTZPAH (and psychosis). Do I think Dina has this type of CHUTZPAH? Yes I do. Just look at her arrogance throughout the past few years continuing onto today...

I have heard that she WAS there, and that Dina and Lisa are VERY close.

That's your opinion, and perhaps that is what you have heard from sources that are close to the Zahaus.

However, I have heard that Lisa and Dina were and are close, and the people I heard it from are very close to and friends with both. And they have no reason to lie about it.

I've been looking over these posts and personally they're very disturbing. If what was stated above did indeed happen, that someone is going around claiming Mrs. Luber was with Dina in the ICU the night Rebecca, imo, was murdered, who is going around spreading such false information? The poster alleges these people have no reason to lie about it, but it has been proven false via Mrs. Luber's affidavit. Mrs. Luber was not even in CA. So why would someone lie about something that could so easily be proven false? Allegedly, they have no reason to lie, but they did. Someone lied, so there is a reason. Really strange stuff, imo.

I just heard Vicky aka Victoria Quijano will be deposed!!!!

So she must have been at the mansion during the hours of 10 pm - 3 am? For those are the only hours that will in question.

But we still have to get past that May fifth DISMISSAL, don't we?

I'm not paid to be here, but I would totally do that...make money for all the time I spend on WS?? Yes please!!

Sorry, but that is no indication of whether they are friends or not, even should it be true.

^

And I certainly am not paid by the Zahaus to support justice for their daughter/sister. Rebecca Zahau was heinously and sadistically murdered by SOMEBODY. And the way her murder has been handled by the SDSO is a travesty all the way around, IMO.

I am no different from any other poster on WS who cares about justice for a family who have been jacked around since Day 1. I, personally, feel a little less like a helpless bystander when I express what I strongly believe is the truth.
Edited for focus. Kittichi, you expressed the outrage felt so well. Jacked around is exactly how i feel LE treated the crime scene, the cherry picked investigation and evidence. Not to mention Gore's news conference. Something very shady has happened here and the WDS should be no surprise to anyone - including SDSO.

justice, pretty sure VQ is the adult female who came down from San Francisco to be with DS.

IMO, if she speaks the truth, she will have lots of interesting facts to share !!!

I thought I might make it easier to find Lisa Luber's affidavit. Don't want it to get buried in the thread.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2013-in-California-2&p=11602270#post11602270

Complaint filed in Maricopa County, AZ:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2013-in-California-2&p=11602397#post11602397

And Lash attached some thumbnails, in case the others are hard to read:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2013-in-California-2&p=11602756#post11602756

And a detailed explanation of what DS's attorneys want to depose Lisa Luber on:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...-2013-in-California-2&p=11602967#post11602967

Hope this helps having all of this newer information in one place!

Just bringing this forward :)

Who is Victoria Quijano and how does she fit in? I know who Neal Nalepa is.

I was given info that Vicky was present the night of Rebecca's murder at Dina's summer home in Coronado and that Vicky knows exactly what happened that night. Look forward to her deposition. :)

05/01/2015 01:30 PM C-69 Motion to Dismiss
05/01/2015 01:30 PM C-69 Demurrer / Motion to Strike
05/01/2015 01:30 PM C-69 Demurrer / Motion to Strike

Vicky had better get that deposition in soon! :happydance:

I was given info that Vicky was present the night of Rebecca's murder at Dina's summer home in Coronado and that Vicky knows exactly what happened that night. Look forward to her deposition. :)

I'm curious. Does anyone know if Vicky was there in Coronado on the Sun. and Mon. before the horrific Tues. night?

I'm curious. Does anyone know if Vicky was there in Coronado on the Sun. and Mon. before the horrific Tues. night?

Hi Screecher, working on it! :)

In addition to Vicky, here are people who are likely on deposition list:

Mark Salazar (Dina's bf at time of Rebecca's murder)
Janice Rhea of Domani Salon (Dina's former hair dresser/friend from Coronado)

Thanks bourne!!!

Ahh, so if he speaks the truth...the whole world will know Dina knew Maxie's prognosis. After all, it was his teen aged daughter who posted on social media Max was brain dead.

So far this is info I have been given: There were six people staying at Dina's summer Coronado home around the corner from Spreckels mansion the night Rebecca was murdered. Dina, her then bf Mark Salazar, Vicky AND Vicky's daughter, Nina and her then 20-year-old son. Nina's son was highly skilled in computers...

Monday night after Max's accident, Vicky and Vicky's daughter arrived at Dina's summer home along with Dina and Mark.

Just to clarify, the house in Coronado where Dina stayed was not her home......it was owned (and still is) by the Jonah Shacknai Revocable Trust. Dina has no interest in this property and never has.

When Dina knew Maxie's prognosis hs noting to do with this case. The only hours that are in question in the lawsuit are from 10 pm Tuesday night until 3 am Wednesday morning.

The case will be dismissed in early May, IMO.
Seeing as how Dina has had to file a complaint with the court to get the Zahaus to answer her interrogitory questions, looks like they can't answer them because they were all made up. Why else would they want to slow the case down and not allow Dina to defend herself against their lies?

What does who owns Dina's home in Coronado have to do with anything?

So InParadise, you believe that Howard came back from the airport that Tuesday, picked up Jonah, and they both went back to the mansion to help Dina, Nina, and Adam? But that Jonah somehow got back in time to be filmed in Radys? And that Jonah helped Dina, whom you say he can't stand...why?

And that that makes complete sense, but that Rebecca committing suicide doesn't (as was proved by the SDSO, DOJ and FBI)?

Can you explain why you believe this elaborate plan?

So far this is info I have been given: There were six people staying at Dina's summer Coronado home around the corner from Spreckels mansion the night Rebecca was murdered. Dina, her then bf Mark Salazar, Vicky AND Vicky's daughter, Nina and her then 20-year-old son. Nina's son was highly skilled in computers...

Monday night after Max's accident, Vicky and Vicky's daughter arrived at Dina's summer home along with Dina and Mark.

So you are saying Dina wasn't there until that night and didn't arrive until AFTER Max's accident?
Makes no sense.

And you HONESTLY believe that FOUR people LIED to the the detectives on the case about when Nina returned home after walking to Jonahs? Wow, that brings the total of people COVERING up things in order to make the murder theory work into the HUNDREDS now.

Rebecca Zahau committed suicide. This case is all about the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme