Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are saying Dina wasn't there until that night and didn't arrive until AFTER Max's accident?
Makes no sense.

And you HONESTLY believe that FOUR people LIED to the the detectives on the case about when Nina returned home after walking to Jonahs? Wow, that brings the total of people COVERING up things in order to make the murder theory work into the HUNDREDS now.

Rebecca Zahau committed suicide. This case is all about the money.

I remember a case that involved HUNDREDS of people....and guess what, they were all wrong! I don't know about this case, but I DO KNOW THAT MISTAKES CAN BE MADE, whether there are 5 investigators or 500 investigators.
Case in point: Initially hailed by the media as a hero, Jewell was later considered a suspect. Jewell's case is considered an example of the damage that can be done by reporting based on unreliable or incomplete information.

What does who owns Dina's home in Coronado have to do with anything?

SBM
IMO, it speaks to her ongoing exaggeration and dishonesty. She's on the record as claiming to be a homeowner in Coronado ampng other falsehoods. I'd love to be on the fence in this case, but she's not very believable, and that makes anything she claims suspect, imo.

I just want truth, everyone involved deserves that truth and justice...I just don't believe we're going to get anywhere if she's taken at her word, kwim?

Hi Screecher, working on it! :)

In addition to Vicky, here are people who are likely on deposition list:

Mark Salazar (Dina's bf at time of Rebecca's murder)
Janice Rhea of Domani Salon (Dina's former hair dresser/friend from Coronado)

I hope that Nina's adult son is also to be deposed. Remember him? He was staying at the house, too. The adult son (who reportedly drives a car and goes to college) that Nina said couldn't be left alone, which was her excuse for not re-scheduling the polygraph that she was asked to do.

Hopefully ex-DA Paul Pfingst, as well.

The Kennel owner, too.

I hope that Nina's adult son is also to be deposed. Remember him? He was staying at the house, too. The adult son (who reportedly drives a car and goes to college) that Nina said couldn't be left alone, which was her excuse for not re-scheduling the polygraph that she was asked to do.

The Kennel owner, too.

Yes I do recall very well. The adult son who was age 20 and majoring in computers in college at the time but who, according to one POI, Nina, his mother, could not be trusted to stay at home by himself...Fascinating how Nina got away with not being polygraphed with this lame excuse...

If every murder suspect had such laissez-faire, cavalier investigators who gave the benefit of the doubt to a potential criminal, NO ONE would ever be charged with and/or convicted of any crimes.

Just to clarify, the house in Coronado where Dina stayed was not her home......it was owned (and still is) by the Jonah Shacknai Revocable Trust. Dina has no interest in this property and never has.

Yes, Dina blatantly LYING in front of authorities including the Mayor, Administrators and Legal Officers, and the constituents at the Coronado town hall meeting that she is a Coronado homeowner, AND that she is a scientist AND doctor (without a license) goes to show Dina's true character as a NARCISSISTIC, SOCIOPATHIC LIAR. Someone with zero compunctions to lie and make a big show of it (with MEDIA IN TOW) means only one thing: Dina's well-practiced in LYING to authorities, and that she is exceedingly manipulative and had gotten away with some type of crimes before (and is now trying desperately to get away with Rebecca's murder) and will continue to LIE to get her way.

Just to clarify, the house in Coronado where Dina stayed was not her home......it was owned (and still is) by the Jonah Shacknai Revocable Trust. Dina has no interest in this property and never has.

Alot of people will call them selves a home owner if they live in a particular home for yrs etc..For all we know she is somehow given the home in the secret divorce paperwork of her and Jonah. Or if he bought it when they were married she may feel it belongs to her..I wouldnt dog her for that one. We tend to take ownership of our homes that we live in regardless of who bought them or whose name they are under, especially if we have 24 7 access to go there...she may as well own it.

Alot of people will call them selves a home owner if they live in a particular home for yrs etc..For all we know she is somehow given the home in the secret divorce paperwork of her and Jonah. Or if he bought it when they were married she may feel it belongs to her..I wouldnt dog her for that one. We tend to take ownership of our homes that we live in regardless of who bought them or whose name they are under, especially if we have 24 7 access to go there...she may as well own it.

No, it was not given to Dina in some secret deal.....there would still be papers that would have to be filed with the county and there have not been. Jonah purchased the property long before he and Dina were married. If you recall, several years earlier than 2011, Jonah would not permit Dina to use that property, so she rented a place in La Jolla, for which she refused to pay the rent and ended up being sued by the owner......this is all public record.

And BTW, Dina was last seen at the G Ave property on the weekend of Labor Day, 2011, removing large boxes and suitcases with a friend, and loading them into an SUV. Additionally, when Dina has visited the San Diego area since that time, like when she appeared before the Coronado City Council, she has stayed in a hotel in downtown San Diego.

Hmmm, if someone calls themselves a homeowner when they don't own the home, they are lying, plain and simple.

So it appears that she was given access to the home at some point though...maybe when Max was alive and he was at the other house? Obviously there was an agreement of some sort made at least during the time that Max and Rebecca died. What that agreement was and the conditions we dont know or even when it started and when it ended right?

Hmmm, if someone calls themselves a homeowner when they don't own the home, they are lying, plain and simple.

People lie, doesnt mean they are killers. I've seen people on the government dole calling their payouts for welfare and food stamps their JOBS..or their paychecks. Yea its a lie, but apparently that is how they see it. Still doesnt make them guilty of killing anyone. I guess to me if she called herself a home owner of a house that she had access to etc then I dont see a big huge red flag there. But that is my opinion.

As little as is known about Dina, we do know she has lied, lied and lied some more. About various things.

Lying about all kinds of things IS a big red flag. Why the incessant need to lie?

No, it was not given to Dina in some secret deal.....there would still be papers that would have to be filed with the county and there have not been. Jonah purchased the property long before he and Dina were married. If you recall, several years earlier than 2011, Jonah would not permit Dina to use that property, so she rented a place in La Jolla, for which she refused to pay the rent and ended up being sued by the owner......this is all public record.

And BTW, Dina was last seen at the G Ave property on the weekend of Labor Day, 2011, removing large boxes and suitcases with a friend, and loading them into an SUV. Additionally, when Dina has visited the San Diego area since that time, like when she appeared before the Coronado City Council, she has stayed in a hotel in downtown San Diego.

WOW! So Dina NEVER owned the G Ave property and actually no longer even lived there since Labor Day 2011. Yet in a Sept 2012 media blitz interview -- a whole year after she had MOVED OUT and was NO LONGER PERMITTED TO RESIDE in said property -- Dina specifically told Coronado City Council that she was "Coronado Homeowner, scientist, and doctor"...So she bombastically LIED. This was no inadvertent misspeak! Speaks volumes about Dina's persistent, chronic narcissistic psychopathic patterns of lying and mendacity.

Yes I do recall very well. The adult son who was age 20 and majoring in computers in college at the time but who, according to one POI, Nina, his mother, could not be trusted to stay at home by himself...Fascinating how Nina got away with not being polygraphed with this lame excuse...

If every murder suspect had such laissez-faire, cavalier investigators who gave the benefit of the doubt to a potential criminal, NO ONE would ever be charged with and/or convicted of any crimes.

Oh yes, let's not forget the home computers were tampered with at the Spreckels mansion by REMOTE ACCESS...Does that not sound like something a computer tech such as Nina's son would be able to do?

So now its "he couldn't be trusted" to stay by himself. Love how this fantasy story just grows and grows.

Yes, I also agree that telling LE your college aged child can't be left alone IS fantasy. That was the posters point.

I understand - it is sometimes hard to understand REASON when so much FANTASY is being throw about.

Thanks bourne!!!

Ahh, so if he speaks the truth...the whole world will know Dina knew Maxie's prognosis. After all, it was his teen aged daughter who posted on social media Max was brain dead.

I hope the ex-bf Mark's daughter who's now in college will be deposed as to what and when she knew what about Max's condition (and other going-ons with Dina). Dina will be trapped in her own fabrication of lies. HAHAHAHAHA

<mod snip>

There was activity on Rebecca&#8217;s computer the day before the incident. The forensic examination of the hard drive showed the file access at about 3:00 am the morning of the event was a &#8220;cookie&#8221; left behind by an automated update for a tool bar.

http://www.sdsheriff.net/coronado/faq.html

THE SDSO/DOJ/FBI DETERMINED IT WAS REBECCA - AND ONYLY REBECCA WHO LOOKED AT THE *advertiser censored*.

The Kennel owner, too.

I'm told that Nina's son will be deposed as will be Dina's ex-bf Mark's daughter. Both are adults. So fair game.

If both give truthful testimonies, they will be very damaging testimony to Dina. Mark's daughter will be able to verify WHEN Dina knew her son was braindead (per the daughter's post online it was MONDAY which is in direct contradiction to Dina and Nina's LIES that they didn't know until Thurs or Fri), AND Nina's son will be able to give info about Dina's state of mind and her comings and goings at the G-Ave property wherein she LIED that she was the property owner.

I have so many mixed feelings about this case which is one reason I actually normally stay away from it. I don't blame Rebecca for having dollar signs in her eyes with regard to Jonah. I am not totally convinced that any of Jonah's ex's didn't have the same motivation. But I don't think it is fair to be so down on Dina either. She lost her ONLY son she was actually married to Jonah at one time and had a child with him I'm going to guess she also had to deal with step children for the whole of their marriage. Guessing the step kids didn't like her at first either but maybe grew to care for her IDK. I also think it is jacked up that we will accept the LE story of what occurred with Max THE ONLY TOTALLY INNOCENT ONE in this whole mess. But noone wants to trust LE when it comes to Rebecca's death.
Dina had a marriage with Jonah so she is/was entitled to certain benefits when they split up. Rebecca on the other hand, with no official marriage or child with Jonah would have not been entitled to anything if they broke up. She had to know this. She also knew that Jonah had not been coming home at nights to change/shower or anything as far as I know. I truly believe that she knew this relationship was DONE. One way or another she was not going to be there any longer. Max was the thing that broke the camels back on their relationship IMO.
I can tell you that my experience with living with an abusive step parent is that NOONE knew. They were and still are pillars of the community and even (Except for one) their closest friends would never have known/ still do not know the abuse that my brother and I went through at the hands of my stepfather. So when I see here everyone saying OH thats not possible..Yes it is! Pictures and supposed acquaintances have no clue and still do not to this day and I'm a grown woman now. We are just lucky that we survived being thrown down stairs and all that we went through.. I hate to wonder what kind of stories would have been told had we died during one of the abusive beatings. I also wonder if my mother would have left him or stayed with him...
So that being said, I have my theories and NO I dont think Dina killed anyone, as much as she might have wanted to I dont think she could have gotten that many people to go along with some plan like that. But I do feel like Rebecca was between a rock and a hard place and I really think Jonah did or said something to her to make her furious.
We all know Jonah and Dina fought like teenagers, they both had tempers...Not just Dina. The total dynamics of this whole thing are mind boggling. Do I think he met another hot head..Yes I do. I'll just leave it at that for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme