Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sad that the Zahaus are trying to blackmail a man that valiantly tried to save their sister. IMO.

AS: I got the -- once I got 9-1-1 on the line, I went ahead and blew in her mouth.

AS: I didn't even do all that at first. I should have. I didn't. I didn't do that tilt. I think they said tilt the head back and do that. I didn't do any of that stuff.

PR: OK

AS: I just put my mouth over hers and said **** it, it's my brother's girlfriend and I'll do it. And I did it.

Valiantly? No chest compression's and a quick blow in the mouth as an afterthought? Nothing valiant about it.

^^ Adam tried to save Rebecca after opening his door to a very horrifying and shocking situation. Yes, that is valient in my book. I wonder if he regrets that now, the way the Zahaus have acted?

lulu,

Interesting words chosen. In order to 'blackmail' and 'extort' someone, one would need to know/have proof to use against that someone. What do you suppose the Zahaus have? hmmm...

You know, now that I think about it, I suspect during dina and JS divorce, dina probably did blackmail and probably did (imo) extort JS during those divorce proceedings. IMO, she had pails and pails and more pails of dirt she amassed before and during their marriage. Hence, the sealing of their divorce and a clause stating she never speak out publicly against JS. And I bettcha, ds is now wanting to use those very same tactics, blackmail and extortion , in her WDS against JS and this WDS. Hence, her desire to begin more digging and digging in all that new dirt, she wasn't privy to after their legal split.

Extremely telling.... you using those two words :)footinmouth:) here in this thread.

LuckyLucy2, I no longer have a link to Adam's 911 call after he found Rebecca. Wasn't he doing (and stated on the 911 call that he was doing) chest compressions?

lulu,

Interesting words chosen. In order to 'blackmail' and 'extort' someone, one would need to know/have proof to use against that someone. What do you suppose the Zahaus have? hmmm...

You know, now that I think about it, I suspect during dina and JS divorce, dina probably did blackmail and probably did (imo) extort JS during those divorce proceedings. IMO, she had pails and pails and more pails of dirt she amassed before and during their marriage. Hence, the sealing of their divorce and a clause stating she never speak out publicly against JS. And I bettcha, ds is now wanting to use those very same tactics, blackmail and extortion , in her WDS against JS and this WDS. Hence, her desire to begin more digging and digging in all that new dirt, she wasn't privy to after their legal split.

Extremely telling.... you using those two words :)footinmouth:) here in this thread.

It is the Zahaus' who trying to make 10 Million Dollars off of the victims of their sister, Rebecca Zahau.

IMO, to file a bogus Civil Suit, in the hopes the innocent defendants will settle just to have it over with - which is what I believe the Zahaus' want - is just like blackmail and extortion. Good thing the defendants are fighting it tooth and nail, and have filed Demurrers which will be heard in February. Those demurrers prove the Zahaus have no evidence, whatsoever. That it when I believe the case be thrown out for lack of any evidence, I just hope the good Judge makes the Zahaus pay bigtime.

This thread is about the WDS, not Dina and Jonah's divorce proceedings, about which you are only imagining what happened, since they were sealed.

JMO

lulu,

It is the Zahaus' who trying to make 10 Million Dollars off of the victims of their sister, Rebecca Zahau.

IMO, to file a bogus Civil Suit, in the hopes the innocent defendants will settle just to have it over with - which is what I believe the Zahaus' want - is just like blackmail and extortion. Good thing the defendants are fighting it tooth and nail, and have filed Demurrers which will be heard in February. Those demurrers prove the Zahaus have no evidence, whatsoever. That it when I believe the case be thrown out for lack of any evidence, I just hope the good Judge makes the Zahaus pay bigtime.

This thread is about the WDS, not Dina and Jonah's divorce proceedings, which you could only be using your imagination about anyway, since they were sealed. But very impressive imagination, I must say.

JMO

This thread is about the WDS, not Dina and Jonah's divorce proceedings, about which you are only imagining what happened, since they were sealed.

JMO[/QUOTE]

Seems Curtis Greer likes to sue for big money, even when it isn't ethical. First the Shacknais, and now, he is representing the sister of the abductor of teenager, Hannah Anderson, and sueing the FBI for 20 Million Buckaroos.

This guy can't get much lower in my eyes. Pure Slime.

JMO.

http://fox5sandiego.com/2015/07/30/...rsons-abductor-files-20m-lawsuit-against-fbi/

And this ^ is relevant to this thread how?

snipped

IMO, to file a bogus Civil Suit, in the hopes the innocent defendants will settle just to have it over with - which is what I believe the Zahaus' want - is just like blackmail and extortion....[/COLOR]

JMO

lulu,

Filing a WDS is not the equivalent to blackmail, extortion. Totally an incorrect statement.

However, one may use a WDS or/and divorce proceedings, as a vehicle to implement blackmail and extortion, as a means to an end. IMO, the Zahaus WDS is a vehicle to learning the exact whys and hows of the violent and suspicious death of their beloved one. Thats where the discovery comes in. And unless you have information the Zahaus are blackmailing and extorting the defendants, the statement is inane.

My post is not about the Shacknais divorce, it is about the terms you brought into this thread, blackmail and extortion, blatantly accusing the plaintiffs of bribery/extortion. And about my theory of how blackmail/extortion may be used in court proceedings, specific to one defendant in this WDS.

Perhaps one should be more cognizant of their choice of words?

screech, IMO, this case is not about "justice", it is about making 10 Million Dollars by accusing three innocent people of imagined crimes.

I will stick by the words I used - blackmail and extortion - for the attempt by the Zahaus' to make 10 Million $$$$$$$ off of the victims of Rebecca Zahau. I never accused anyone of bribery, so perhaps you should be more cognizant of your words? JMO

The article about the Hannah Anderson case is very relevant, because it shows that the lawyer the Zahaus retained, C. Curtis Greer (after losing their first three lawyers), is willing to sue anyone for big money - no matter how unscrupulous the charges are or how many victims it further tramatizes.

LuckyLucy2, I no longer have a link to Adam's 911 call after he found Rebecca. Wasn't he doing (and stated on the 911 call that he was doing) chest compressions?

Yes, IIRC, he was doing chest compressions while on the 911 call.

screech, IMO, this case is not about "justice", it is about making 10 Million Dollars by accusing three innocent people of imagined crimes.

I will stick by the words I used - blackmail and extortion - for the attempt by the Zahaus' to make 10 Million $$$$$$$ off of the victims of Rebecca Zahau. I never accused anyone of bribery, so perhaps you should be more cognizant of your words? JMO

The article about the Hannah Anderson case is very relevant, because it shows that the lawyer the Zahaus retained, C. Curtis Greer (after losing their first three lawyers), is willing to sue anyone for big money - no matter how unscrupulous the charges are or how many victims it further tramatizes.

BBM. Please kindly add your link for the Zahaus LOSING their first lawyers. Repeatedly stating something doesn't make it true and I've asked for a link before.

These lawyers may have interjected themselves in the case for publicity and then moved on. The former lawyers may have had singular/personal motives to get involved as well. It is truly unfair to attempt to make it appear that the Zahaus keep LOSING lawyers.

Please link and TUIA.

Hey Justice! I'm pretty sure that particular poster has no qualms about posting 'unfair' crap, imo, delights in it, and provides no unbiased links. In fact, most links are very slanted, imo. Lol.

snipped

... I never accused anyone of bribery, so perhaps you should be more cognizant of your words? JMO....

Ah, I see what you did there. :laughcry:

Certainly isn't the first time, albeit, it has been awhile...at least to my posts. ;)

A significant amount of work has been done for this WDS thus far and the judge is still declining to dismiss the lawsuit. It's apparent there's a lot of information being revealed that calls into question SDSO's decision to label Rebecca's death a suicide.

If the judge thought the lawsuit frivolous or unsupported by evidence, she would have dismissed it by now. But she's continuing to push for depositions and further gathering of evidence. At this point it seems most likely the case will move forward. The case schedule certainly indicates the primary witnesses/defendants will be deposed. Those depositions should be coming up soon. It doesn't seem likely Dina can delay hers any longer.

How is it that you know the particulars of James DiMaggio's death well enough to decide the merits of a lawsuit his family has filed? Oh, that's right. You don't know, because you weren't there. You just imagine you know.

See how that works?

Yes, IIRC, he was doing chest compressions while on the 911 call.

Please provide a link for this.

It is laughable to think that, even if did "chest compression"... how? With her hands tied behind her, she was basically on her side with her knees bent. He said he loosened the rope, but he sure didn't bother to take it off or remove her hands from the knot. If he wanted to do it and do it correctly, he would make sure she would be flat. Anyone would should know that. A tug captain that has certification in first aid should absolutely know how to do that. Complete lack of effort. He knew it was useless, that she had been dead for a while. IMO of course.

^ I'm also doubting he found her 'hanging', nevermind 'cutting' her down, performing chest compressions, giving breaths...there is absolutely no evidence of truth...he found her hanging, gave her compressions and breaths, only his word. And I for one, believe all the Shacknais involved, are tellers of untruths (liars).

Oh, and ya know why Rebecca was left to rot to the point of decomp in the hot sun for 13+ hours? So any evidence of her murder would be compromised. Blatant prejudge and bias. JMO

Please provide a link for this.

It is laughable to think that, even if did "chest compression"... how? With her hands tied behind her, she was basically on her side with her knees bent. He said he loosened the rope, but he sure didn't bother to take it off or remove her hands from the knot. If he wanted to do it and do it correctly, he would make sure she would be flat. Anyone would should know that. A tug captain that has certification in first aid should absolutely know how to do that. Complete lack of effort. He knew it was useless, that she had been dead for a while. IMO of course.

Hey BBL :wave:

Adam said he was "compressing her chest" in the 911 call. IMO, there are many reasons to question what Adam was really doing (as you stated above). What Adam tells the polygraph examiner before his test begins doesn't quite match what was said in the 911 call.

A Heartland dispatcher then takes over the call:
DISPATCHER: Okay, what's wrong?
ADAM SHACKNAI: She hung herself, man, I just woke up.
DISPATCHER: Okay, is this a house?
ADAM SHACKNAI: It's a house.
DISPATCHER: Okay, how old is she?
ADAM SHACKNAI: I'd say about 30.
DISPATCHER: Thirty? Okay, when was the last time you saw her?
ADAM SHACKNAI: Last night.
DISPATCHER: Okay, is she beyond help?
ADAM SHACKNAI: (Unintelligible) I'm doing... I'm compressing her chest right now.
DISPATCHER: And you're right there with her? Did you cut her down?
ADAM SHACKNAI: Yes, I did.
DISPATCHER: Okay, just stay with me.

http://www.cbs8.com/story/16150816/911-call-released-in-hanging-death-at-coronados-spreckels-mansion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro