Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have asked so many people what they would think or do if they came upon a person hanging from a balcony with their hands bound behind them, their feet bound, and a shirt stuffed in their mouth. First thought, would they think this was a suicide or homicide? Not one person said they would think it was a suicide. Not one! Exactly the opposite, all said they would call 911 to report a possible murder. Yet Adam, who claimed to hardly know Rebecca immediately concluded "got a girl that hung herself". Kind of hinky, in my opinion.

ETA - Jonah was TOLD by his brother Rebecca killed herself. It was put in his head by a text message before even talking to his brother.

IIRC, the first responders actually said it looked to be a very violent and suspicious scene. Adam's call to 911 ("got a girl that hung herself") is just more evidence he was coached to say that. imo.

I have been following this case since early days.
I am convinced Max's death was accident, and Rebecca was murdered.
But, there is one particular sentence which always first comes to my mind, whenever this case is mentioned.
Dina says: ""Every time I saw Maxie, I felt I had won the lottery."|

What kind of mother compares her only kid with winning the lottery???!!!!

I find that not only disgusting, but also the keyword of all this tragedy!

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ons-california-mansion-death-no-accident?lite
:moo:

But, there is one particular sentence which always first comes to my mind, whenever this case is mentioned.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...ons-california-mansion-death-no-accident?lite

And she did apparently 'win the lottery' and history shows she took full advantage of it. Really good point.

What is shows is how much she loved her child, nothing more, and I find it sad that some posters would twist a Mother's words, who lost her only child due to the negligence of Rebecca Zahau, to mean something disgusting.

How much bashing does the victim of Rebecca Zahau's actions have to endure? And on a "victim friendly" forum, no less???

Comments like this one just show how hateful and absurd some Of the Zahau posters can be.

Makes me wonder if Mary Zahau posts here.

And she did apparently 'win the lottery' and history shows she took full advantage of it. Really good point.

It's a shame she never properly invested in her winnings. imo.

Remember folks, we all the options 'flag', roll & scroll and/or :ignore:

Ive tried to be supportive of your stand in the whole case, but when I hear something that sounds over the top drama dripping outrageous and inflammatory comments such as accusing people of hating max, it just simply sounds narcissistic and bi-polar. AND its ridiculous. Just one more person now on this site--that tried to uphold opposing views and consider them, that's having to choose the ignore feature.

Just FYI ignoring means not answering back. .fwiw lucky lucy made good points imo

^^^

We knew (I knew) Rebecca saw Max.

JMO

Are you saying that Rebecca VISITED Max in the hospital? I only recall her picking up and dropping various people off at the hospital. Please point out to me where this information is, if you can. TIA

Someone looks really pizzed in that mug shot...wonder if that's the face maxie saw.

^ I bet if those people had been around that person the day before and she was acting hinky and very quiet and wouldn't speak much- after seeing the little boy that was injured on her watch in the ICU - they might think differently.

Yes, because she certainly wouldn't have been out of sorts simply because it was a very stressful situation and she was worried about Max. It clearly indicates she directly caused his death and she knew Jonah was going to dump her so she better kill herself.

I'd be willing to bet that the people would actually have thought murder even more quickly under those circumstances, actually. Motive.

Yes, because she certainly wouldn't have been out of sorts simply because it was a very stressful situation and she was worried about Max. It clearly indicates she directly caused his death and she knew Jonah was going to dump her so she better kill herself.

I'd be willing to bet that the people would actually have thought murder even more quickly under those circumstances, actually. Motive.

Indeedy. MOTIVE.

Indeed, Ann Rule was a great writer. I read "The Stranger Beside Me" back in the 80s and slept with the lights on for a week :scared:

Though I can't agree with everything she wrote about the Rebecca Zahau murder, she was spot on for most of it. She's the one who finally revealed the photo of the door with it's bizarre message. Until then, SDSO kept the photo hidden from the public. :waitasec:

IMO, Ann pulled her punches in her story about RZ for the same reason most other reporters, writers, etc. back off from covering the story - it involves the family of a very wealthy man who wouldn't hesitate to drag into court anyone who questions the official version of the story. JMO He hasn't done so, yet. But the threat is there, very real. I can't blame Ann for tiptoeing around the story.

She'll live on forever, through a poster here who incessantly quotes her writings as fact, lolol

She'll live on forever, through a poster here who incessantly quotes her writings as fact, lolol

Yes, and I will continue to quote her, since I know she writes non-fiction - NOT fiction- unlike some others posting here.

And since she gave us such great information on the case - like the movie The Housemaid, that Rebecca based her hanging upon - down to having her hair UNDER the rope around her neck.

Thanks Ann, for all of the good info. Guess you know now- where ever you are - that Rebecca committed sucide and that your buddy, Anne Bremner and Mary Zahau were just taking you for a ride. RIP.

Someone looks really pizzed in that mug shot...wonder if that's the face maxie saw.

I bet that's the also the face she was making after she heard Jonah's phone call and started put her crazy suicide plan into action.

Rebecca Zahau's mug shot:

image.jpg

But you would be wrong, as four agencies and 15 detectives that worked on the case and saw all of the evidence up close and personal, declared her death to be a SUICIDE, since that is what the physical evidence told them. This case is about money, and won't change the fact that Rebecca committed suicide.

It will be fun to see the so-called 'suicide' re-enacted in court. Get that bed in there and mark off where the balcony is. Get that woman actor all hippity hopping around that room jesta' tyin' herself up and gagging herself and hitting herself over the head after taping her legs up ( what did she do, swallow that roll of tape? ) and then making the roll disappear. Wheeee. She's tying her hands behind her and then pulling out one of her hands and then putting it back in and making sure to shut the door while bundled up and tied up and hopping on bound feet. Then the final flying leap off of one toe and (applause!!) .... She clears the railing!!! Whew. I can NOT wait to see them re-enact that one!

^ one can insist until they are blue in the face that this was a suicide but guess what? The public doesn't buy it. When I hear the insistence from a very small minority here I always think of the phrase, "whistling in the dark".

^^^ None of that information is new. We knew Jonah was at Ronald McDonald house. We knew (I knew) Rebecca saw Max. We know Adam was thought to have been truthful on his polygraph.

Rebecca simply called Jonah and held the phone out for him to hear the commotion going on in the foyer - did not even speak to him, according to Nina's report of the 911 call. Hardly normal, IMO.

Dr. Godwin thinks he can see something in a PHOTO that the 15 investigators could not see? Ridiculous.

Adam and Jonah immediately thought it was a suicide - I would imagine, based on the how Rebecca was acting and what she was saying - or not saying - the day before. Elementary, my dear Watson.

JMO

BBM

Are you saying that Rebecca VISITED Max in the hospital? I only recall her picking up and dropping various people off at the hospital. Please point out to me where this information is, if you can. TIA We would all love to know this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro