Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you Lash, for posting all of the good feelings and opinions others had of Rebecca. I'm sure there are many, many more people who feel this way about her. It's nice to read these things mixed in with all the filth posted about her here. It's unconscionable really- on this forum. I hate it actually.

I would BET you that it was JONAH that insisted on the IUD, not Rebecca. I bet he knew she could not be trusted to take the pill, IMO. He is not a fool.

Possibly. Or not. IMO, not.

But I bettcha if it was the case (JS insisting an IUD be used), lesson learned from the second ex-mrs. jonah shacknai....hah!

If there are more search warrants, why hasn't SDSO released them to the public? I've never heard them mention any other evidence other than what was taken in the first search warrants.

Can you provide a link that shows SDSO has more search warrants that haven't been released to the public? TIA

LE released them to the Zahaus, who gave them to Ann Rule. It is in her book. Why haven't the Zahaus haven't realeased the files to their followers? Why don't you ask Mary for them?

by Lash, BBM

Dr. Christian - Rebecca's Employer & Jonah's eye doctor comments -

In contrast to his life with Dina, Shacknai told a friend his relationship with Zahau was the most tranquil he had ever known; in all their time together they argued only once. For Zahau, the relationship “was a fairy-tale ending to her story,” says Christian." It couldn’t happen to a better person. People tried to characterize them—just because he was older and wealthy, they thought she must have been going after him for his money, but that couldn’t be farther from the truth.” Like Shacknai, Zahau was a health nut. “She didn’t drink alcohol, didn’t smoke, never did drugs; you couldn’t force her to eat fast food,” says Christian. She was athletic, too. “She could run like a gazelle. She ran up Camelback Mountain in 32 minutes, and competed in last year’s Rock ’n’ Roll Marathon—26.2 miles—without even training for it,” says another friend.

http://www.newsweek.com/what-really-happened-coronado-mansion-67411

Yet another reason the Zahaus imaginary story doesn't work. This just shows how ridiculous it is.

LE released them to the Zahaus, who gave them to Ann Rule. It is in her book. Why haven't the Zahaus haven't realeased the files to their followers?
The Zahaus don't have "followers", LuckyLucy2. The word you wanted here is "supporters": people who support the Zahaus are supporters. By definition.

I am sorry, but that is just rude. Are we allowed to sleuth people's birth families hoping to sniff out mental illness or criminality?:no:

But it's fine and dandy to dig for something in the victim's (REBECCA ZAHAU) family background right???

I don't mean to speak for Screecher but I think she was making a point. It was poignant and meant to contrast and compare the cruelty of what has been said about Rebecca's family. Please don't make it something that it wasn't.

I follow cases, so in that sense I guess I'm a follower.

I support victims in these cases so I'm a supporter too. I support justice by following websleuths.

Justice for Rebecca- her ancestors would be horrified to learn she made it out of Burma safely, with the chance for a better life and was most likely brutally murdered by a vindictive, cruel and deranged ex wife because of an accident. A terrible accident that could have happened to almost anyone, anywhere at any time.

Looking forward to this case continuing to move forward.

red bm

the second ex-mrs. jonah shacknai is adopted, iirc.

Hmmm, wondering what a search on her birth parents would reveal. Perhaps some criminal activity, illegal drug use, perhaps some form of personality disorder and mental illness?

Wonder if the Zahau's investigator ever entertained delving into her birth parents history???

I am sorry, but that is just rude. Are we allowed to sleuth people's birth families hoping to sniff out mental illness or criminality?:no:

Read and comprehend my post please. Do you see anywhere in my post where I suggest "we" sleuth "people's birth families".

But it's fine and dandy to dig for something in the victim's (REBECCA ZAHAU) family background right???

Rebecca Zahau is not a victim. She committed suicide as proven by LE and stated on her death certificate.

I follow cases, so in that sense I guess I'm a follower.

I support victims in these cases so I'm a supporter too. I support justice by following websleuths.

Justice for Rebecca- her ancestors would be horrified to learn she made it out of Burma safely, with the chance for a better life and was most likely brutally murdered by a vindictive, cruel and deranged ex wife because of an accident. A terrible accident that could have happened to almost anyone, anywhere at any time.

Looking forward to this case continuing to move forward.

Rebecca Zahau was not murdered. Her death was ruled a suicide after a seven week long investigation involving four law enforcement agencies.

This case will not move forward, as the Judge has already warned the Zahaus that they need evidence for their accusations - they have NONE.

I will have to read all the updated posts later when I have time!

While everyone is throwing in their 2 cents...

While floating theories... I throw my theory. Maybe Dina really does think that Rebecca killed Max. Personally, I doubt this for many reasons. Maybe Dina didn't kill Rebecca. Personally, I doubt she did for a few reasons. If Dina did not kill Rebecca, then it would be natural, at being accused so vehemently almost since the police ruled it the most far-fetched suicide of ALL TIME, she would become angry. How would one react to not only losing her beloved son, but then also being accused of killing the person that she seems to have been led to believe may have killed her beautiful child?

Rule of thumb in America is usually: "Follow the money."

Also, the knots, as demonstrated by the police video, were most assuredly the kind tied by seamen.

And Rebecca's boyfriend seemingly did float the assertion that he had intended to marry her. IF he actually had no intention to do so, why float that assertion? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Nalepa-hanged-mansion.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

**edit. Also, my opinion as all else typed herein: No person is ALL bad or ALL good. ALL persons have some traits and moments of each.

This thread is titled Wrongful Death Suit filed November 13. Rebecca and her family are the victims outlined in this suit. Dina, Nina and Adam are defendants accused of conspiring and murdering Rebecca. Regardless of any one persons particular beliefs, the suit is what the thread is about, and Rebecca and her family are the alleged victims in this suit.

If there are more search warrants, why hasn't SDSO released them to the public? I've never heard them mention any other evidence other than what was taken in the first search warrants.

Can you provide a link that shows SDSO has more search warrants that haven't been released to the public? TIA

Another point, Dina, Nina and Adam now have Rebecca's entire investgative file. Couldn't Dina or the other two defendants release these alleged additional documents and search warrants?

<modsnip>

I may be wrong... but I think the people here are supporters of justice. It makes no difference the character or personal story of Rebecca, necessarily. The outrage is that this could happen to ANY woman here in the US. Or anywhere else for that matter.

The thing to win is not 10M, it is justice. Our hearts and souls cry for Rebecca.

I, personally, have taken almost zero time thinking of Rebecca's family, other than XZ (and that's only because she was present in Coronado for a portion of the 2-part story that occurred here).

I regard my comments as victimology :thinking:

Whether Dina, Nina and/or Adam killed Rebecca is the topic.

How can we form an opinion on the truth of the allegations without discussion.

Please allow me an opinion, even if it differs.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor
Back