Wrongful Death Suit filed Nov. 13, 2013 in California, #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The Zahau's have provided evidence. The depositions still have not been completed, either. No point in telling you this, you'll learn as you always do - when the judge keeps the case moving forward.

Pray tell us what the evidence is that the Zahaus provided in their eighth iteration of the complaint. I'm dying to hear it after over 800 days.

Spinning a story doesn't change the facts. According to LE, no one witnessed Max's fall. Rebecca was in the bathroom when Max fell, her sister was blow drying her hair. Jonah not being sure of what happened is not the same as not believing Rebecca's story. Of course "they" were unsure, since no one witnessed the fall.

A link does not exist. Jonah has never publicly made a statement about whether or not he believed Rebecca's story.

Smart man.

Don't forget the fact that SDSO never gave her a poly. So we really don't know where she was on the property that terrible, horrific night.

The detectives do. They would have talked to the people at Dina's house about how long she was gone. Simple.

Thinking of Rebecca and Max. Two young lives gone too soon!
attachment.php

That's false equivalence. How could anyone compare a 30 some year old woman who died of her own free will at her own hand with the loss of an innocent, timid little boy who just graduated kindergarten and who died a horrible death through no fault of his own. SMH.

No where in my post was I comparing or equating. Please do not spins my posts. Why even go there, really?

MZL isn't sitting on some bombshell evidence.... The only bombshells in the case file are the ones that Sheriff Gore alluded to in his warning to Anne Bremner.

The detectives do. They would have talked to the people at Dina's house about how long she was gone. Simple.

Even more simple...Do you have a link or anything to support LE talked to "these people" at Dina's house?

I do hope the Judge has been given THIS information:

On January 27, 2012, there was a three hour meeting between members of the Sheriff's homicide unit and crime lab, as well as members of the County Medical Examiners and the Coronado Police Department and then Zahau attorneys, Martin Rudoy and David Fleck...

BBM

Page 270 - On Feb. 21, 2012, Sheriff Bill Gore's special assistant and chief attorney, Robert Faigin, sent a letter to one of the Zahau family attorneys, Martin Rudoy.

"At the beginning of the meeting, you and your partner, Mr. Fleck, were advised that the investigation into Rebecca Zahau's death was closed, and that the manner of death was listed as a suicide...The purpose of the meeting was to provide you and your partner an opportunity to provide all evidence that you had. The meeting lasted three hours, with all but a few minutes of the time being utilized by you and your PowerPoint presentation."

Faigin criticized that presentation because he considered it to consist of numerous theories on things that "could" or "might" have happened, but felt there was no actual evidence.

Page 271. "[Your] theories included a "confidential informant" who befriended Adam Shacknai after the incident in question...who allegedly told your investigation in an unrecorded statement that Adam Shacknai confessed to her that he was returning home when he discovered Ms. Zahau's body, as opposed to finding her after he woke up. Without even going into the evidentiary value of the unrecorded, hearsay statement, it does not impact the conclusions in the case. If in fact true, it would exonerate Mr. Shacknai, as he would not have been home at the time of Ms. Zahau's death.

Based on the above, nothing has been brought to light that necessitates reopening the investigation into the suicide of Rebecca Zahau."

Excerpt from Ann Rule's Fatal Friends, Deadly Neighbors
Ann Rule's Crime Files Volume 18

Confidental informant? I bet we can guess who that was.

The Zahaus are willing to do or say anything in order to make some bank. So first they say Adam wasn't there and now they say he was and he killed RZ. Righhhhttt.

Now, just like then, the Zahaus have NO EVIDENCE and are grasping at straws to try and make a big payout off of their dead sister.

Shameful, IMO.

Even more simple...Do you have a link or anything to support LE talked to "these people" at Dina's house?

It is in the investigative files which Mary could release to her followers if she wanted to.

It's in the investigative files. How do you know this?

It is in the investigative files which Mary could release to her followers if she wanted to.

Please do tell, how do you know this? Have you seen the files? If not, this would just be an assumption. The same thing SDSO did with some of the evidence, assumed the answers instead of proving them with science and technology.

What is holding Jonah, Dina, Nina or Adam from releasing the files?

^ Believe it or not, IMO, they do not want to air RZ's dirty laundry in public - even after the deplorable way they have been treated by MLZ.

Please do tell, how do you know this? Have you seen the files? If not, this would just be an assumption. The same thing SDSO did with some of the evidence, assumed the answers instead of proving them with science and technology.

What is holding Jonah, Dina, Nina or Adam from releasing the files?

^ Believe it or not, IMO, they do not want to air RZ's dirty laundry in public - even after the deplorable way they have been treated by MLZ.

How about answering the first part of my question?

Do you really think that's true? Do you really think the people who (mistakenly, IMO) believe that RZ deliberately killed MS would care enough about her to not reveal any defamatory information they (allegedly) have on her?

No, IMO, it's because they fear it would reveal their complicity in or knowledge of her murder.

I see no one is going to comment on my post about how the Zahaus first said Adam was not at the mansion all night, and now they say he was there killing RZ?

I know that must be very embarressing for the pro-murderers.

Do you have a link showing the Zahau's first held that belief?

^^ I, for one, don't like seeing innocent people being railroaded on murder charges in a case that was ruled a suicide.

Well, guess what, it is up to the judge to see where this case goes and if you're so certain of the ending then I just don't get it. It is the right of the Zahaus to continue forward and it is up to the defendants to prove that they are innocent. Simple...........still waiting Dina.

I'll comment on it. Whether or not Adam came home late and the murders were already done doesn't mean that the twins are innocent. Am I missing something? Who cares.

Uhhhh, the Zahaus claim it was Adam that strangled RZ to death then threw her over the balcomy. I guess you don't believe their story either?

Still posting information from a book (by a wonderful author who was in the throes of dementia while writing it) as if it were courtroom, legally proven fact(s)?

Come on.

Uhhhh, the Zahaus claim it was Adam that strangled RZ to death then threw her over the balcomy. I guess you don't believe their story either?

I believe the Zahaus have had to theorize specifics wherein the big picture is that Rebecca was indeed murdered. The cards are stacked against them with evidence not being looked at and they must give specifics that are probably theories. Regardless of who exactly did what the only thing I am sure is that Rebecca was murdered and those murderers need to show that they were not at the scene at any portion of that night/early morning. And it seems 800 days later that they cannot produce that information. 800 and some days and counting. My process of deductive reasoning: Guilty.

Ah...but that's a problem. You have no evidence to prove they are 'innocent'. Only aping what LE ( anyone with 1/2 of a brain know the investigation was flawed from the beginning ) defendants dina, nina and Adam say.

Besides all that, imo, you and now the 'newbie' demonstrate with your postings, an unusually over the top, primal, vitriolic mindset regarding Rebecca and her family. Like you know Rebecca and her family in a personal level.

Yes, the personalization is pretty hard to miss.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back