WTH Are Brad's Lawyers Up To Now????

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did read it, found it interesting and agree it would be hard to "catch" her. Also, it appears that he is proud of Nancy's athleticism...about the only positive he feels toward her. Supports my theory.

To me this is unclear. Fitness is relative. BC is just suggesting that NC was fitter than some of the new females she had introduced to running in the neighborhood. He wasn't suggesting she was in Olympian form, or even an "above average" female runner. Just that her aspirations for the upcoming half were perhaps a bit beyond what might be reasonable for someone relatively new to running.

Even if we take it that he's suggesting she's an above-average female runner [ which he isn't ] it wouldn't follow that she could easily outrun an average (male) predator anyway.

Im not suggesting someone chased her down in the neighborhood (because of no witnesses to this [ that we know of], it really seems unlikely anyway). I'm just suggesting that BC's recent rebuttal affidavit don't make this possibility any less likely than it already is.

To me this is unclear. Fitness is relative. BC is just suggesting that NC was fitter than some of the new females she had introduced to running in the neighborhood. He wasn't suggesting she was in Olympian form, or even an "above average" female runner. Just that her aspirations for the upcoming half were perhaps a bit beyond what might be reasonable for someone relatively new to running.

Even if we take it that he's suggesting she's an above-average female runner [ which he isn't ] it wouldn't follow that she could easily outrun an average (male) predator anyway.

Im not suggesting someone chased her down in the neighborhood (because of no witnesses to this, it really seems unlikely anyway). I'm just suggesting that BC's recent rebuttal affidavit don't make this possibility any less likely than it already is.

I assert that a woman who can complete a 13-mile race and is at the point of decreasing her run time, is in what most people would consider good shape. And a woman in good athletic shape, who can complete a 13 mile run, would have some advantage if some random killer out there were chasing her.

Im not suggesting someone chased her down in the neighborhood (because of no witnesses to this [ that we know of], it really seems unlikely anyway). I'm just suggesting that BC's recent rebuttal affidavit don't make this possibility any less likely than it already is.
And what exactly WAS his purpose in bringing up JA abilities compared to Nancy's? It was pointless. She had signed up for the race along with Nancy & Carey. There is no reason to mention this except as a personal attack.

And what exactly WAS his purpose in bringing up JA abilities compared to Nancy's? It was pointless. She had signed up for the race along with Nancy & Carey. There is no reason to mention this except as a personal attack.

Simple. Just to attack Jessica, as you said. After all, Jessica is the reason for all his problems now.

Wait though... I thought JA had implied (somewhere) that since she was unaware of NC's plans to run with CC, that in her eyes (JA's eyes), it made it unlikely that it was true. In other words, I thought JA kinda stated (somewhere), that she was the primary running partner, and would be aware of all of NC's running plans. [ Am I mis-remembering that? ]

Anyway, if that was implied by JA somewhere, then BC's explanatory response to it (NC needed (on occasion) to run with someone faster to meet her race goals), seems reasonable to me. CC could no doubt corroborate (or not) at least the statements about the Friday morning run plans. Presumably, she will corroborate those if asked.

Wait though... I thought JA had implied (somewhere) that since she was unaware of NC's plans to run with CC, that in her eyes (JA's eyes), it made it unlikely that it was true. In other words, I thought JA kinda stated (somewhere), that she was the primary running partner, and would be aware of all of NC's running plans. [ Am I mis-remembering that? ]

Anyway, if that was implied by JA somewhere, then BC's explanatory response to it (NC needed (on occasion) to run with someone faster to meet her race goals), seems reasonable to me. CC could no doubt corroborate (or not) at least the statements about the Friday morning run plans. Presumably, she will corroborate those if asked.
Ahhhhh, but Carey had NO plans to run with Nancy the morning of the 12th. So in no way is Jessica proven wrong in her statement concerning run times. She said Nancy kept her informed of all run plans. Looks like that was true. Brad just wanted to hurt JA in the only way he knows how: pushing athleticism as somehow making one a superior human being.

I assert that a woman who can complete a 13-mile race and is at the point of decreasing her run time, is in what most people would consider good shape. And a woman in good athletic shape, who can complete a 13 mile run, would have some advantage if some random killer out there were chasing her.

I guess I just don't totally agree with this one that's all (sorry SG). A female capable of running a steady (if improved) 13.1 mile race, simply does not equate to that same person being able to outsprint an (even an out-of-shape) male predator for a short distance. Sorry, it just doesn't.

Regardless, as mentioned it was already an unlikely scenario (Theory C basically), my thought is his statements don't make it any less likely, that's all. [ Just MO ]

Are we sure he didn't/hasn't at any point in time?
Or does LE have to disclose all dialog/info that BC disclosed thus far in SW affidavit they submit? If not, then maybe that level of detail (the particulars of the argument) were discussed, and ncsu95's example could very well be viable: they were arguing about her plans to go painting Saturday AM...

We do know he told LE he spent the morning cleaning house. Do tell how he would explain to LE that he had a tennis match but canceled it because Nancy didn't come home in time but yet he was not concerned about her and he didn't bother to call JA to see if she showed up over there ?

Truth is we don't know but I'll wager he didn't - precisely because then he would have looked really bad, like he did in his affidavit, you know, the ones he keeps "ammending".

Ahhhhh, but Carey had NO plans to run with Nancy the morning of the 12th. So in no way is Jessica proven wrong in her statement concerning run times. She said Nancy kept her informed of all run plans. Looks like that was true. Brad just wanted to hurt JA in the only way he knows how: pushing athleticism as somehow making one a superior human being.

Perhaps - I guess I just took as a a way to establish that him thinking she had plans to run with CC on Saturday, is not necessarily an unreasonable thing. JA not knowing anything about it, doesn't make it less reasonable. [ This is my 'take' on why he made these specific statements regarding JA ]

When she got in Friday nite he was waiting and most likely angered over something. A confrontation took place and it got out of hand. It wasn't he went to bed and they got up with Katie and he did it between 4 and 6. He took care of business with her before 4am.

Did you notice the male employee at HT when BC went in for milk? The employee's at 6am are stocking beginning at 4am for a big Saturday morning, not following or watching a customer.

What are you thinking about him, Mom? I have no idea.
ETA- I just went back and re-watched the tapes.

Perhaps - I guess I just took as a a way to establish that him thinking she had plans to run with CC on Saturday, is not necessarily an unreasonable thing. JA not knowing anything about it, doesn't make it less reasonable. [ This is my 'take' on why he made these specific statements regarding JA ]

My take - he is a hateful and vindictive azz to be bringing up anything that does not relate specifically to the task at hand which is to prove he is a fit father. There is no possible way any discussion of Jessica Adam has squat to do with that issue. Face it - he's a controlling, lying, freak who did exactly the same to Nancy and it should now be obvious to everyone after reading his continuous drivel and whining. He is so bent on making himself look good that he can't even realize what a total idiot he does indeed appear to be. JMO

QUOTE=raisincharlie;2698856]My take - he is a hateful and vindictive azz to be bringing up anything that does not relate specifically to the task at hand which is to prove he is a fit father. There is no possible way any discussion of Jessica Adam has squat to do with that issue. Face it - he's a controlling, lying, freak who did exactly the same to Nancy and it should now be obvious to everyone after reading his continuous drivel and whining. He is so bent on making himself look good that he can't even realize what a total idiot he does indeed appear to be. JMO[/QUOTE]

:applause::Jumpie::aktion033::takeabow::highfive::toast::Banane32:[

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/3560629/

In this updated post on WRAL, Seth Blum finally makes a statement concerning the web site, and Willoughby comments on K&B's tactics. Very interesting. Willoughby also makes a comment concerning the progress of the investigation.

sigh...JUST when I thought I was starting to get caught up on this case! Well they are certainly racking up those billable hours, eh? { off to go read the latest }

Seth Blum finally makes a statement concerning the web site, and Willoughby comments on K&B's tactics. Very interesting. Willoughby also makes a comment concerning the progress of the investigation.

"It's certainly very interesting insight," Willoughby said. "I think you see this kind of behavior in longer term investigations where folks want to try to impact or influence public opinion before a case is resolved."

How long is 'longer term?' Like JLY length? Shorter? How much shorter? <knock, knock Willoughby, anyone HOME? >

Did you notice the male employee at HT when BC went in for milk?

Mom, I noticed a male employee hanging out not too far from the female clerk at the register. At one point it looked like he was high-fiving her but then I realized he waved to her. Then I saw him in the next video sequence (the Tide purchase) again waving at the female (or what Isaw as if he were acknowleging her or waving at her). I have no idea if what I saw is accurate OR means anything one way or another.

Thoughts?

My take - he is a hateful and vindictive azz to be bringing up anything that does not relate specifically to the task at hand which is to prove he is a fit father. There is no possible way any discussion of Jessica Adam has squat to do with that issue. Face it - he's a controlling, lying, freak who did exactly the same to Nancy and it should now be obvious to everyone after reading his continuous drivel and whining. He is so bent on making himself look good that he can't even realize what a total idiot he does indeed appear to be. JMO

Now RC, don't be so shy. Tell us how you REALLY feel! :)

I'm trying to figure out how I would proceed if it were me in such a predicament. Let's assume for a moment I am innocent of whatever it is I am being accused of.

In the matter of a criminal investigation I think I'd be inclined to say nothing publicly and say to myself, "OH YEAH? THINK YOU HAVE A CASE AGAINST ME? THEN BRING IT! Burden's on YOU, North Carolina!" I'd want to save as much as I could to 'spring' on the other side since the state of NC is not a reciprocal state when it comes to discovery. As for my reputation, well, people are going to run with any darn rumor they want regardless. Right?

In a custody case I would fight for custody but keep things factual and only challenge allegations concerning my fitness as a parent and try to not inflame the matter, to the extent I could. I don't know. It's a tough one. I'd WANT to fight and say a lot of things. But I think I'd play it more strategically to maintain decorum and some sense of privacy even perhaps in the face of very little.

Then again....maybe not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member