WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a bathsalts horror story

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201105020871

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Police say an Alum Creek man high on bath salts killed his neighbor's pygmy goat and that neighbors found him in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal, said Lt. Bryan Stover of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.

Ummm, this is a dumb question I know: Are these bath salts like what I have in the bathroom and if so how does one do bath salts?

Originally Posted by SparklyDisaster
Oh man...... if my computer were ever taken by the police, i'd be so screwed.. i don't know how i would explain all the things i have google'd...... hahahahahahahaha........

I make sure to remind my family periodically that I look up a lot of...unusual...things in the name of sleuthing!!!:rocker::crazy:

I feel the same way, I keep clearing my history, because my husband would think I was insane. However, if the police were to ever investigate, I sure would be a suspect. :crazy:

Heres a bathsalts horror story

http://www.wvgazette.com/News/201105020871

CHARLESTON, W.Va. -- Police say an Alum Creek man high on bath salts killed his neighbor's pygmy goat and that neighbors found him in his bedroom, dressed in a bra and panties, next to the dead animal, said Lt. Bryan Stover of the Kanawha County Sheriff's Department.

Well, that story is awful. But, the person who told it to me said it was a pig, not a pygmy goat. And that he had sex with it and then ate it.

Not sure which story is more disturbing: the real one or the one I heard!

oh GROSS!!!!!!!!!! i'd say the having sex/eating is worse! *gag* those i suppose he still had sex with the poor goat. :(

AHEM. Thread topic: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 September 2011.

Bath salts are bad news. However, please discuss them in the context of what we know about this case.

Where this post falls is random. :tyou:

WHY wait 'till Nov 28th ?? Revoke her bond NOW

From the looks of her record I'm not sure why she had one to begin with or why someone posted it for her. It looks like the only time she's not doin somethin illegal is when she's gettin pregnant or havin babies. Just sayin.:sheesh::behindbar

not trying to start any trouble.....but I just went to the Bring Them Home Now radio site and there is no mention of any upcoming show tonight about Aliayah.:waitasec:

I will still be here at 7pm to listen....but if there's no show...please remember I was only repeating what has been told to me.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow

I talked to Rachel Jackson, I was cancelled because her mom had a heart attack this morning, she has been at hospital all day, will reschedule next week.

Okay....just found out that the show for tonight has been CANCELLED but is supposedly rescheduled for TOMORROW 11/18 at 7pm

Will reschedule for next week, we are not available tomorrow evening.

Mikeysmommom---thats what they did in the OLD days...this is what they do NOW :)---god i love 2011 -:floorlaugh:
1. TUCKER TELEPHONE---An electrical device attached to the genitals of inmates that delivered severe shocks as a form of torture, formerly used at an Arkansas Prison Farm.---

2. TUNE UP-a. Lessons taught to inmates by Texas prison guards that involved verbal humiliation, profanity, shoves, kicks, and head and body slaps.

And yes, I learned this in my ETHICS class :great:

OMG LOL :blushing:They need to do the above to people who have missing children in cases like this one and baby Lisa,Sky and the many others.Missing children parents who refuse to help find them then..... juice em up!:woohoo:

Steve Marsden set up the page - there is no indication he's FBI. Probably one of the many concerned citizens that have popped up since Vickie went public. Vickie, the Woman of the Year in Weston.

I'm a social worker. Yes....there are times when you *just hate people* even as a social worker. But if we don't step up and put a STOP to this stuff, it's only going to get worse, so dive in, step up and help us STOP the stuff! One person saved is one child saved, KWIM???!!!

Thank you !!! -I really DO enjoy helping people-butI am afraid I would be depressed all the time. I don't know how you do it-!! It seems like there are more and more stories just like Aliayah's and its just not fair! (hugs)

OMG LOL :blushing:They need to do the above to people who have missing children in cases like this one and baby Lisa,Sky and the many others.Missing children parents who refuse to help find them then..... juice em up!:woohoo:

I think I will forward it to the FBI -lol--as a tip to help them solve this case!!

Thank you !!! -I really DO enjoy helping people-butI am afraid I would be depressed all the time. I don't know how you do it-!! It seems like there are more and more stories just like Aliayah's and its just not fair! (hugs)

You learn how to "put it down," come home, rest up...then get on Websleuths and get reminded of WHY you do what you do. Sometimes that's depressing as all get-out. Sometimes it recharges you.

I'm presently working toward psychotherapist status (LPC) with certifications in cognitive behavior therapy and addictions counseling because so many crimes against children (and so many crimes in general) are the direct and proximate result of severe mental illness and/or drug abuse. The level of co-morbidity in this country is shocking, and it will only get worse so long as we snatch away the avenues of help (think deep deep budget cuts). If people can't get the help they need, they are going to self-medicate, which only fuels the fire of SMI, etc.

I'll get off my soapbox now! :blushing:

You learn how to "put it down," come home, rest up...then get on Websleuths and get reminded of WHY you do what you do. Sometimes that's depressing as all get-out. Sometimes it recharges you.

I'm presently working toward psychotherapist status (LPC) with certifications in cognitive behavior therapy and addictions counseling because so many crimes against children (and so many crimes in general) are the direct and proximate result of severe mental illness and/or drug abuse. The level of co-morbidity in this country is shocking, and it will only get worse so long as we snatch away the avenues of help (think deep deep budget cuts). If people can't get the help they need, they are going to self-medicate, which only fuels the fire of SMI, etc.

I'll get off my soapbox now! :blushing:

I really don't think there will ever NOT be a need in Social Work-because there will always be troubled people...I really agree with the self-medicating part-I don't blame that entirely on the people-i believe the government needs to do SOMETHING to help. I would love nothing more than to be involved (or start) a missing persons group. I will have my PI license in December and my CJ degree this Summer-and then this fall i will work on my bachelors. It is ALOT Of work(not like you see on tv) LOL!! Congrats on the LPC -now that is COOL!! Aliayah is blessed to have so many here that are "good" hearted and would do anything they could for her!!

Latest article from MSM.

http://www.wboy.com/story/16069988/2011/11/17/lena-lunsford

New info included:State Police are investigating the bath salts incident and is waiting on lab results. Neither she nor Ralph has been charged.

West Virginia State Police tracked her and her husband Ralph Lunsford to the parking lot of a store called Hot Stuff Cool Things in Clarksburg Nov. 1.

OK --CMERE LL--and listen REALLY carefully so that you can understand--- WHY dont you stop your da$n lyin to LE? Do you think they are stupid? Not everyone is your family-or friends and NOONE outside of THEM believe you. NOW get off your unpregnant butt and find ALIAYAH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne