WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Family Says Stepfather Of Missing Toddler Failed Polygraph Test
http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111202_7597.shtml
According to Aliayah's great-aunt, Vickie Bowen, a West Virginia State Trooper told her on Friday that Ralph Lunsford has been given two polygraph tests. Bowen says the trooper told her one of the tests was ruled inconclusive, but another he failed.

According to producers, Lena Lunsford's attorney told them that Lena has been asking to take a polygraph herself but hasn't been able to because she was pregnant.

Her attorney said Lena hopes to be cleared soon by a physician to take the test, and has an appointment next week with her doctor, according to the show's producers.

Eyewitness News was unable to get in contact with her attorney, Michael Woelfel.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/111202_7597.shtml

Can someone tell me why you need clearance from a physician to take a LDT? Is it an issue with high blood pressure? I'm thinking if your blood pressure is high to begin with, wouldn't that in itself be the baseline for the test? Spikes in the baseline are the indicators of sensitivity to the question asked (lying).

I admittedly know very little about the physiological aspects of a LDT. But it seems like Lena is just trying to buy more time. So frustrating that we can't just get the truth out of the breeder and her husband.

Joann, if you have even just a drop of human honey somewhere in your soul ... for once in your life, stand up to that daughter of yours and do what's right for Aliayah!! Quit supporting her and allowing her to hide under your skirt.

Are these the same people that said she had 8 children? I think I believe the State Trooper my self. A lot of things said last night was wrong. I hope to correct it if I get to.

Vickie if you have some time at some point, would you point out what was said in error? Nancy Grace, you would think with a staff as large of hers, they could fact check prior to a show airing :banghead:

Here's the transcript ... http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1112/01/ng.01.html

Can someone tell me why you need clearance from a physician to take a LDT? Is it an issue with high blood pressure? I'm thinking if your blood pressure is high to begin with, wouldn't that in itself be the baseline for the test? Spikes in the baseline are the indicators of sensitivity to the question asked (lying).

I admittedly know very little about the physiological aspects of a LDT. But it seems like Lena is just trying to buy more time. So frustrating that we can't just get the truth out of the breeder and her husband.

Joann, if you have even just a drop of human honey somewhere in your soul ... for once in your life, stand up to that daughter of yours and do what's right for Aliayah!! Quit supporting her and allowing her to hide under your skirt.

Why are some polygraph examinations inconclusive (no opinion)?

An inconclusive or no opinion result simply means that insufficient data is available for the examiner to render a definitive opinion of deception indicated (DI) or no deception indicated (NDI). In such cases a second examination is usually conducted in an effort to arrive at a decision. The classification of a polygraph examination as "inconclusive" protects the examinee from being falsely identified as deceptive when inadequate data is collected. Critics of polygraph have wrongly classified inconclusive test results as errors. In actuality, a determination of inclusive is made to avoid errors in identifying truthfulness or deception of an examinee.

Can a person fail a polygraph because of high blood pressure or nervousness?

No. While a person's heart beat and respiration rate may increase when he or she is nervous, a qualified examiner understands this and will take it into consideration when evaluating an examinee's response. Unlike general nervous tension, an examinee's reaction to deceptive responses is highly specific. An examiner mitigates a nervous response by reviewing the questions with the examinee and through an acquaintance or "practice test" prior to the exam.

Still working on your question :)

I am starting to believe that while all this time we have been concentrating on Lena, it appears that we should of also been concentrating on Ralph. I am starting to lean towards the theory that another poster on this board, posted yesterday,...and that is the night before, on the way home fromwho they had been visiting/drinking with, that an intoxicated Ralph had Lena stop the car, and he took an ill Aliayah out into the deep woods. Who knows what happened to her there,...but then he got back into the car and they drove off.
It is also possible that something happened to her at that house that they had been visiting at. If all were drinking, and there was some drug usage, the possibility drugs were given to Aliayah and she succumbed from them.
Time to crack Ralph's nuts, until he talks.

IMO just another excuse. What I read was what you said about the baseline test. Some BP medications like beta blockers can influence pulse rate, but they just need to be informed what meds you are on.

http://www.americanpolygraph.net/faqs.htm

Are these the same people that said she had 8 children? I think I believe the State Trooper my self. A lot of things said last night was wrong. I hope to correct it if I get to.

I know they did say that I was glad you got that corrected. What else did they have wrong Vickie?

From the transcript...

BOWEN: No, I don`t. But I wanted to correct something. You counted eight children, and there was actually seven.

GRACE: OK. So there`s...

BOWEN: She`s had -- yes, she had four other children besides Aliayah, and then she had the twins for a total of seven.

GRACE: OK. Good to know.

I am starting to believe that while all this time we have been concentrating on Lena, it appears that we should of also been concentrating on Ralph. I am starting to lean towards the theory that another poster on this board, posted yesterday,...and that is the night before, on the way home fromwho they had been visiting/drinking with, that an intoxicated Ralph had Lena stop the car, and he took an ill Aliayah out into the deep woods. Who knows what happened to her there,...but then he got back into the car and they drove off.
It is also possible that something happened to her at that house that they had been visiting at. If all were drinking, and there was some drug usage, the possibility drugs were given to Aliayah and she succumbed from them.

I for one have never stopped looking at the elusive RL. ...In a perfect world, when children vanish and their parents would rather sell their benefits for bath salts, than take the time to LOOK for their child, we could bust his "nuts", sadly we can't. BUT I haven't given up hope on the FBI. BELIEVE me, LL and RL are NOT smarter than the FBI.

They are giving them enough rope to hang themselves, ---its about to snap i believe!

I know they did say that I was glad you got that corrected. What else did they have wrong Vickie?

From the transcript...

BOWEN: No, I don`t. But I wanted to correct something. You counted eight children, and there was actually seven.

GRACE: OK. So there`s...

BOWEN: She`s had -- yes, she had four other children besides Aliayah, and then she had the twins for a total of seven.

GRACE: OK. Good to know.

They said there was 2 cars involved in lena's " drive by search" State police said there was only 1 vehicle involved and she was documented driving 2 hours 37 minutes. NG said she was taken out of her "crib" she was supposed to be (according to Lena) actually sleeping with her sister until 6:30 am , then the older sister went into Lena's bedroom. They all lived in a 2 bedroom house at the time. Therefore they shared beds and bed rooms. This didn't make any sence to me , I thought ALL the children slept in 1 bedroom, so if Aliayah and her older sis was in 1 bed, and the 4 yr old was supposed to be at his fathers, where was the other older sister sleeping? was she in the same room with Aliayah and in another bed. Also where was the baby 9mos. old sleeping. OMG this is so confusing to me.

I'll bring the nutcrackers. I have two kinds. One hand held and one big one table top that will crack any size nut. Which one do you want? :floorlaugh:

Ten weeks is entirely too long. HOW can anyone sit by, while their precious little one is missing?

Lena Lunsford, I hope you read this-because it is FOR YOU!!

First, let me address your "lawsuit" against the state of WV. YOU claim they "mistreated" you? Even IF they did mistreat you, which I highly doubt...have you looked at yourself in a mirror lately, honey...? YOU asked to be there!! YOU violated the law, were convicted, and there you go!! Now you EXPECT the STATE to PAY you?!? ROFL---good luck

And then, you have a precious babygirl named Aliayah, who was RAISED by your "mom" (i hate calling her that)....because YOU were in PRISON!! And after YOU were released, she gave you the GIFT (Aliayah) BACK! ---WHY so you could mistreat her? STEAL from HER? Take the FOOD from her mouth and the money for her pretty clothes and SPEND IT ON FLIPPIN BATH SALTS? AND just WHO protected HER? Obviously NOT YOU or YOUR MOM!! IF it wasnt for a GREAT Aunt (has a whole new meaning in this case) THIS precious angel wouldnt have a VOICE!! SHE HAD ZERO PROTECTION FROM THE MONSTERS, SHE DIDNT ASK TO BE BORN!!

I have FINALLY seen this case in the right light. I PRAY if there is a GOD, (which i am sure there is) That if Aliayah is alive that the state gives her to Vickie and her brothers, and that they NEVER allow the part of the family that refused to HELP in the search to even see a picture of her.

And there will be justice in this case, Ralph and Lena Lunsford. You two will pay dearly, not only in this life, but in the afterlife.

I for one have never stopped looking at the elusive RL. ...In a perfect world, when children vanish and their parents would rather sell their benefits for bath salts, than take the time to LOOK for their child, we could bust his "nuts", sadly we can't. BUT I haven't given up hope on the FBI. BELIEVE me, LL and RL are NOT smarter than the FBI.

They are giving them enough rope to hang themselves, ---its about to snap i believe!

For some reason, I can't shake the feeling that RL did something way more sinister than simply releasing Aliayah in the woods (as a few people have suggested). (I pray for the best, but trying to be realistic...at this point!) IMO, she had been sufferring abuse for a while, but on that particular day/night something else happened. Perhaps, it did happened while LL was sleeping , but I still blame her for marrying someone who who was capable of harming er baby girl (given his passed records and drug use), and tons of other reasons ..like NEGLECT for starters. Although, IMO there is a lot more to this story! Maybe that 2+ hour drive was to make sure everything was covered up, before she called the police. Unfortunately, I don't think we will be getting a confession, anytime soon. Does anyone know if LE got a chance to question the other children that were said to be in the house that morning, particularly the sister who "left the room to let Aliayah get some rest..."? Also, does anyone know if LE searched the areas around where RL worked?

I still wish I knew what prompted the campground search waaaay back in the first days of this case. It seemed such an out of the way place, not near the home, not near work, or businesses. I wish I knew what caused LE to search there. That campground bothers me and I have no idea why. It just sits there, in the back of my mind, like some sore tooth I keep worrying with my tongue.

I still believe whatever happened to Aliayah happened the night before LL went out searching for her. I believe LL was looking in the area where RL put her out of the car. Aliayah had an upset stomach, wasn't feeling well. Probably cried and he was probably drunk, made LL stop the car and took Aliayah into the woods and left her there.

The next morning LL went looking for her but couldn't find her near the location where she was put out of the car. Why else would LL search in that area?

Aliayah could have walked anywhere during the night or could have been picked up by anyone. Either way, she's missing and both LL and RL are responsible for whatever happened to her.

The other children were probably asleep and didn't notice what went on or the older ones were left at home in bed.

If RL had taken her out and put her in the truck the next morning the guy driving would have noticed and I doubt that he wants to be involved. He has been questioned and probably wouldn't cover up for RL. MOO

---is it possible that ralphL ( either alone or with lenaL ) did something with aliayah earlier that morning, using lenaL's car? and was back in time for him to go to work w/ his ( alibi ) buddy at 6:30?

---( and that lenaL was telling a 'mis-truth' that she checked on her @ that time? )

I still wish I knew what prompted the campground search waaaay back in the first days of this case. It seemed such an out of the way place, not near the home, not near work, or businesses. I wish I knew what caused LE to search there. That campground bothers me and I have no idea why. It just sits there, in the back of my mind, like some sore tooth I keep worrying with my tongue.

I couldn't agree with you more, tlcox!!!!!!

I too have always had an eye on RL. His complete absence in the days and weeks after Aliayah was reported missing was the most telling red flag for me. Whatever happened with ALiayah, BOTH RL and LL are knee deep in it. MOO

Always thinking of this adorable little girl. Where are you sweetie??

This case hurts my heart.

I haven't read at any of the facebook pages in a long time, but today I popped in and saw a new name I had not seen before. Janet Skinner, sister to Joann. Are you guys seeing any of this?

I haven't read at any of the facebook pages in a long time, but today I popped in and saw a new name I had not seen before. Janet Skinner, sister to Joann. Are you guys seeing any of this?

I wish there was enough time in the day, Knox!! Finals week-or make that weekSSSSSSSS...and they are killing ME!! That and I just cant concentrate, I think of Aliayah -ALL the time...:(.....and worry and wonder, and cry.

She never asked for any of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member