WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok-so I am sitting here thinkin bout everything that has went on ....
First ---Aliayah vanishes
Second----The rest of the children removed (thank GOD)
Third ---Lena Lunsford is charged with selling her CHILDRENS -(not yours lena's) benefits
Fourth ---Twins given to a LOVING home
Fifth---Lena and Ralph Lunsford -arrested on the "salts" charge
Sixth---While Lena Lunsford's bail was NOT revoked-she was ordered into drug counseling, while Ralph ADMITS that he is an abuser and he is neither charged ..or ordered into counseling...(what the crap)
Seventh-Now --Lena wants her children BACK? WHY? Has she proven that she is a changed person? Is she employed? Is she CLEAN? MOST importantly-WHERE IS ALIAYAH?

Are you really that ignorant, Lena Lunsford? Do you think for one second that the state will give you back your children? When you LOST one and won't even HELP bring her back?

Thanks for posting this, Wanting2Help. And thanks for all the people who were able to be there to protest. I am so angry and SO sad right now, I better walk alway from this computer before I say something that I would get banned for. :(....

Aliayah, even if Lena Lunsford can go on like you never existed, as long as I am breathing air, I will never, ever forget you baby girl.

Any ideas when we will hear what the outcome is? :maddening:

If they give those children back after such a short period of time since Aliayah has gone missing.. considering the plethora of offenses both RL and LL have (no matter how small!!) well... I will lose the last shred of hope i have in our justice and CPS system :(
I still would LOVE to know HOW they are existing, paying for their food, "habits" and a van! Sigh....

Praying these children are not given back. In light of no real charges will they be? Dear God :furious:

Praying these children are not given back. In light of no real charges will they be? Dear God :furious:

Lena Lunsford still faces MANY FEDERAL charges for selling her CHILDRENS benefits. I hope that at the very least, the government NEVER allows her one penny of benefits. EVER.

Guess what Lena Lunsford. That means you would have to get off your arse and on your feet, and do what MANY moms do everyday. They go to work. Then they come home and take CARE of their children!! They don't go sell their babies benefits and then buy "salts" with em.

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

I hope and I pray CPS doesn't return the children to LL and RL. That is the last place in the world they need to be. These children need to be protected from them not raised by them. It is obvious to everyone they are unfit parents. Children are born to be loved and protected not neglected, abused, and forgotten.

Aliayah, we love you. If you were mine I would love you with all my heart. I hope and pray you are with someone who will love and protect you. I know that probably isn't the case but I hope and pray it is.

God bless you little one. We love you here at WS.

Lena Lunsford still faces MANY FEDERAL charges for selling her CHILDRENS benefits. I hope that at the very least, the government NEVER allows her one penny of benefits. EVER.

Guess what Lena Lunsford. That means you would have to get off your arse and on your feet, and do what MANY moms do everyday. They go to work. Then they come home and take CARE of their children!! They don't go sell their babies benefits and then buy "salts" with em.

Praying thats enough to keep either one of them being near a child again. What you speak to is the difference of why people Parent. I wish the world worked that way and we had no need to be here. I wish the system was different that anytime a complaint was made children were protected. They are not and it is beyond horrific what is happening :furious: Heartbreaking.

I hope and I pray CPS doesn't return the children to LL and RL. That is the last place in the world they need to be. These children need to be protected from them not raised by them. It is obvious to everyone they are unfit parents. Children are born to be loved and protected not neglected, abused, and forgotten.

Aliayah, we love you. If you were mine I would love you with all my heart. I hope and pray you are with someone who will love and protect you. I know that probably isn't the case but I hope and pray it is.

God bless you little one. We love you here at WS.

We love you , Aliayah. YOU are making me cry Jeannie :(

Praying thats enough to keep either one of them being near a child again. What you speak to is the difference of why people Parent. I wish the world worked that way and we had no need to be here. I wish the system was different that anytime a complaint was made children were protected. They are not and it is beyond horrific what is happening :furious: Heartbreaking.

You are absolutely right! They need to be protected FROM them!! IF they were innocent, they would be doing SOMETHING to bring her home!

So glad to see the local media is still trying to stay with this story. Pretty hard, I know, when there is nothing new to report.

Kudos to channel 5 for trying to get RL to talk. I wish more would take note and start following both of them around every single day asking them over and over, "Lena, Lena, Where is Aliayah?" "Hey Ralph, Ralph, over here, What do you know about Aliayah's disappearance?"

He has nothing to say about this, even when someone asked if he killed Aaliyah, or if he wanted her back. :furious:

Oh, how I pray for the day that the truth comes out about this <Mod Snip>, and that he gets every last bit of what he deserves! Smoke comes out my ears at the mere thought of him, but I am even more furious over the fact that LL subjected "HER" daughter to him!!! :furious::furious::furious:

MOO

Baby girl;
Where are you?
Please don't let Christmas come and go without giving you a proper place to rest.
Lena, for once in your miserable life do what's right and tell LE what happened so your baby can be found.

Obviously, this <Mod Snip> needs her "meal tickets" back. Her audacity to even consider the idea that she may have a shot in he$$ of getting custody of the 6 children...is a total slap in the face! She doesn't give a rats a$$ about what happened to Aliayah, but yet, thinks she deserves another chance to neglect more kids? Time to get over yourself, Lena....!!!!:curses:

Too bad the proceedings are closed to the public; I would love to hear her reasoning.:waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne