WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aliayah - where are you sweetie? There are sooooo many who care about you and want you found.

How nice that she has a cell phone to call for help at such dangerous situations like being asked questions. I wonder if she got it before ar after her daughter went missing? Maybe that's why she didn't call for help? *insert sarcasm font*

If the truth was known the government is paying for her cell phone. As for the cash----well I am SO not touching that one!!:what:

LL was seen yesterday at the Lewis County Magistrate Court, where she took her sister to file false domestic violence charges against her brother. Seems that even though LL has tons of cash, she and her sister refuse to pay anything to remain in the trailer of her departed mother, which went to all three of her children. This is her tactic to try to get back into the trailer before reporting for incarceration on June 28th.

LL was asked if she would sit down and talk with Margie Blake, who has covered all of her court appearances. MB filmed LL and the sister as they left the court and walked to LL's van. LL then called 911 to report that she was being harassed, which the reporting officer determined was not harassment.

On a sidenote, there was a small dog in the van that was left unattended during the visit to the court, so a report was filed with animal control for LL allowing the dog to be in a hot vehicle. The dog has also been reported to the Weston PD as being stolen from the brother's girlfriend 10 days ago.

During the short meeting between MB and LL, LL once again answered no questions as to why she hasn't asked for outside help to find her daughter. She did not, however, hesitate to quickly call 911 when she was annoyed at being videotaped once again.

Margie Blake is my hero!!! I wish I was a 911 operator and she called ME! SHE is being harrassed? Please...what about Aliayah-what about her other children? How does she look at herself in the mirror?

Thanks for calling about the puppy. In my opinion Lena Lunsford should NEVER ever EVER be allowed to take care of ANYTHING with a heartbeat. Including a puppy, kitty, goldfish, or skunk.

Twenty-five more days....

Margie Blake is my hero!!! I wish I was a 911 operator and she called ME! SHE is being harrassed? Please...what about Aliayah-what about her other children? How does she look at herself in the mirror?

Thanks for calling about the puppy. In my opinion Lena Lunsford should NEVER ever EVER be allowed to take care of ANYTHING with a heartbeat. Including a puppy, kitty, goldfish, or skunk.

Twenty-five more days....

Sorry, I had to giggle. You are very to the point CMAJ, I enjoy that about you
icon7.gif

Sorry, I had to giggle. You are very to the point CMAJ, I enjoy that about you
icon7.gif

Thanks, Knox!! I was just thinking that the 28th of June is a very very sad day for my family, it is the day that my family lost our Destiny. It is fitting that Lena Lunsford reports to prison on the 28th, it will give me reason to smile. :tyou:

Darn it! Does anyone have another copy of that video? It is now 'marked private'....I cannot access it. TIA!

Thanks, Knox!! I was just thinking that the 28th of June is a very very sad day for my family, it is the day that my family lost our Destiny. It is fitting that Lena Lunsford reports to prison on the 28th, it will give me reason to smile. :tyou:

:hug:

If the truth was known the government is paying for her cell phone. As for the cash----well I am SO not touching that one!!:what:

Why govt pay? Yes, where are living expenses coming from?
She's physically able to work until she goes to jail, and when she comes home. I refuse to pay a penny for another.

If I were a horse, they'd have retired me and put me to pasture, but I'm still working...grrrr

:maddening:

Ya know, I think the effects maybe aren't super long lasting, like an LSD trip would be, but then I have never ingested 'bath salts'. He was prob 'down' by time for work.

I did some 'Google' research on the stuff, though and alot of the 'reviews' said things like 'visual' 'sensual' 'ecstasy' etc, so I had the idea from those comments that it was some kind of mild, fake club drug crap.

No idea how SKEERY!

Unfortunately because of how many varieties there are, it is hard to predict onset or duration of effects. A lot of people have the same idea, that they're mild.

Aliayah, There are many of us here still waiting for you. Where are you sweet little girl.

On the other hand, I am still not seeing how LL has "tons of cash" I thought the government cut her off from most of her support. Can anybody explain?

Aliayah, There are many of us here still waiting for you. Where are you sweet little girl.

On the other hand, I am still not seeing how LL has "tons of cash" I thought the government cut her off from most of her support. Can anybody explain?

LL still receives SNAP benefits, as well as a $400 monthly stipend from the attorneys representing her in the lawsuit against the Department of Corrections. She also has several new credit cards which she has been using around the local area.

Of note during the sentencing hearing, the judge ordered that she does not apply for any new credit cards, nor open any lines of credit between the time of sentencing and the period of her probation.

We use the term "tons of cash" because she has been living off of several friends and family members and not paying any rent nor bills.

LL still receives SNAP benefits, as well as a $400 monthly stipend from the attorneys representing her in the lawsuit against the Department of Corrections. She also has several new credit cards which she has been using around the local area.

Of note during the sentencing hearing, the judge ordered that she does not apply for any new credit cards, nor open any lines of credit between the time of sentencing and the period of her probation.

We use the term "tons of cash" because she has been living off of several friends and family members and not paying any rent nor bills.

BBM
WHY? :thud:

:sheesh:
just deleted all the rude things I'm thinking...

Aliayah, thinking about you...

Wow, really? So is she racking up this new debt knowing she will not be able to pay it when she goes to jail for 8 months?

So...where does one find such generous/gullible friends and family?!

Just FYI...this was for CJMaj because she mentioned skunks on this thread and Isa's...not cuz I think anyone here is stinky!

Thank you so much for making my night!! I am laughing and crying at the same tiem! I KNOW that Aliayah would be laughing with me! *hugs

Why govt pay? Yes, where are living expenses coming from?
She's physically able to work until she goes to jail, and when she comes home. I refuse to pay a penny for another.

If I were a horse, they'd have retired me and put me to pasture, but I'm still working...grrrr

:maddening:

IN WV-if you are collecting "benefits" you are entitled to a free cell phone!!

State-sentenced female inmates moving to new jail
West Virginia taxpayers have spent millions of dollars on what state authorities call "frivolous" inmate lawsuits.

Joe DeLong, acting Executive Director of the West Virginia Regional Jail Authority says, "In the past three years the regional jail authority has paid out almost $2 million in premiums. We've paid out almost $7 million in claims."

http://www.wowktv.com/story/18761484/state-sentenced-female-inmates-moving-to-new-jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member