WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wdtv.com/wdtv.cfm?func=v...rk-10-Months-Missing-for-Aliayah-Lunsford4357
Vigil Held To Mark 10 Months Missing for Aliayah Lunsford
It's now been ten months since Aliayah Lunsford went missing from her Bendale home.

Keeping true to their word, Aliayah Lunsford's family is having vigils on each anniversary of her disappearance.

On Tuesday, balloons were released and candles were lit- to remember the missing toddler who would be turning four this Sunday.

not forgotten punkin :(

I just started reading about Aliayah today and have so much more to read. This is such a sad story. Praying they find Aliayah and that wherever she is that she has a big smile on her face.

It just seems impossible to me that with all those kids living in that house that no one knows or has said what happened to that sweet little girl. Those eyes will haunt me till the day I die.

I wish someone would find you baby girl....back to page one.

It just seems impossible to me that with all those kids living in that house that no one knows or has said what happened to that sweet little girl. Those eyes will haunt me till the day I die.

With the things I can only assume they witnessed or were on the receiving end of, I imagine it will be years, if EVER before they will feel safe enough to 'tell'.

:(.

And in the meantime Lena and Ralph will keep having babies they neglect and abuse, whether together or with new partners.

It's sick and sad, but oh too real.

With the things I can only assume they witnessed or were on the receiving end of, I imagine it will be years, if EVER before they will feel safe enough to 'tell'.

:(.

And in the meantime Lena and Ralph will keep having babies they neglect and abuse, whether together or with new partners.

It's sick and sad, but oh too real.

And will they carry this behavior into their adult lives? That is also very sad...!! And yes Lena will be pregnant a week after she leaves her vacation home...

Today is Aliayah's birthday. I would like to think that, a year ago, she was having a happy special day, full of cake and balloons and presents, and most of all, love. My instinct tells me that wasn't so. God bless you, little one-you're loved and not forgotten.

Happy Birthday, sweet girl. I hope that wherever you are now, there is a cake with fluffy pink frosting, balloons and presents with pretty paper and bows.

My heart breaks for your short, sad time on earth.

♥ Happy Birthday Sweet Brown-Eyed Girl ♥

Yesterday was Aliayah's birthday. My family celebrated with a cake, candles, and a special wish. Sounds dark and depressing, but it wasn't. We were happy and played outside. I took videos of both of my children doing nothing special-just laughing and playing. Life is short. And I pray that the other Lunsford children are in loving homes where they can be children.

Haven't given up hope of bringing you home sweet Aliayah :angel:
Happy Belated Birthday! You're getting to be a big girl now, and soon will be going to school. :woohoo:

I'm hoping against hope that you're with someone who loves you and is taking good care of you....I hope your brothers and sisters are being taken good care of too. None of you asked for this life, and I'm so sorry it's been such a mess. I'm saying prayers that things are better now...

I used to read little Aliayah's thread everyday but stopped because the lack of news was breaking my heart.

I haven't forgotten you sweet girl! I hope wherever you are you are smiling :heartbeat:

Aliayah will never be forgotten! Justice will prevail for you, little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman