WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will we know what has happened to this child?

My heart goes out to those who loved her, particularly her siblings. This event tore the other childrens' lives asunder. My only comfort is that it sounds as if theirs was a less than ideal life filled with disruption and I hope they are thriving wherever they are now.

When will we know what has happened to this child?

My heart goes out to those who loved her, particularly her siblings. This event tore the other childrens' lives asunder. My only comfort is that it sounds as if theirs was a less than ideal life filled with disruption and I hope they are thriving wherever they are now.

I said before, IMHO, often children aren't aware they're being neglected or abused - it's all they've ever known?... I'm hoping that's the way it was for all the children then, and that they're (as tlcox said) thriving now. :)

Just bumping in case ANYONE might read this, and come forward with fresh information that will help bring Aliayah home. Just call in anonymously, maybe you've been indisposed, out of the country, just getting your thoughts clear and think you might remember something; maybe you're feeling a little more confident knowing LL is in jail. Even if you're not absolutely certain you saw Or heard anything of importance, don't NOT call, make the call, and let LE decide. PLEASE...

Aliayah, we're still waiting for someone to do the right thing, and bring you home.... You're not forgotten, not one minute of any day. :please:

Thinking of our Brown-Eyed Girl today, we haven't given up on finding you Sweet Pea.

I said before, IMHO, often children aren't aware they're being neglected or abused - it's all they've ever known?... I'm hoping that's the way it was for all the children then, and that they're (as tlcox said) thriving now. :)

Just bumping in case ANYONE might read this, and come forward with fresh information that will help bring Aliayah home. Just call in anonymously, maybe you've been indisposed, out of the country, just getting your thoughts clear and think you might remember something; maybe you're feeling a little more confident knowing LL is in jail. Even if you're not absolutely certain you saw Or heard anything of importance, don't NOT call, make the call, and let LE decide. PLEASE...

Aliayah, we're still waiting for someone to do the right thing, and bring you home.... You're not forgotten, not one minute of any day. :please:

Someone knows exactly what happened to this precious little girl. I wonder how they sleep at night? I have to believe that the truth will be told and that whoever has harmed her will be brought to justice.

11 month missing mark will come this week on the 24th. It's hard to believe it has almost been an entire year. Aliayah's siblings are growing up--without their baby sister.

11 month missing mark will come this week on the 24th. It's hard to believe it has almost been an entire year. Aliayah's siblings are growing up--without their baby sister.

I hope their new families are compassionate and let them talk about her..... :tears: and that they have pictures of her...

I know some adopted children whose sibling died when they were all young. They have a dog-eared photograph that they pull out and reminisce over. They're fighting to keep her alive in their memories....but she was so very young, and they were too.... :(

:bump: Thinking of Aliyah today.

Keeping you on the front page, little one. Won't let you be forgotten!:please:

Good news and justice came in a few cases this week. Maybe someone will finally speak up for you? Too quiet for too long.

Still remember sad-eyed sweetpea

So many "missing" children. I lost my child once at Disney World. He was 6 and was missing for about 5 minutes. I was a panic-stricken hysterical woman. I could have very well had a heart attack in those 5 minutes.

Aliayah- It's my opinion that you are not missing. Some person or persons know where you are. LE said that they were no signs of a break-in. You, yourself, said that Aliayah was shy and timid and would never leave the house on her own.

Lena, Ralph, or both of them "disappeared" you. And, it's high time that you are both called on it. Bianca Lilly's case and Jhessey Shockley's case prove that LE can accuse you without a body. Please, God, let them gather the evidence and the confidence to do it.

It fills me with such sadness that there are only a few locals who still remain dedicated to bringing Aliayah back home to her community. We have gone through betrayals, lies and people fabricating stories of mysterious drug parties, a child trafficking ring in Florida and other fantasies created to throw LE off of the trail. We have seen people that initially searched for Aliayah now offer support to those who most likely caused her demise. We have seen a community fed up with all of the drama and lies, choosing rather to forget little Aliayah.

The investigation still continues, with the FBI and State Police still taking the major role, supported by several other local, state and federal agencies. I would like to comment about what is going on, but because laws and court orders are still being violated by some of the parties involved, I cannot. I can only say that my eyes have been open to the bureaucracy, the legal system and the inability of some people to either take charge or do the jobs that they were elected to do.

Now on Monday, September 24th, there will be a dove release at 6PM at the Bendale Methodist Church...the same church which was headquarters for the search parties at the beginning of this saga. I would like to think that this would be an opportunity for our community to come back together, but I am a realist. Even if one or two new people come to show their support, that would be a plus. Little Aliayah deserves much more...

I want justice for you, Aliayah. God, please lead us to the truth and the evidence and to Aliayah! Thank you for your compassionate servants who are still fighting for her. In Jesus' name, Amen.

I pray for you nightly, sweet baby girl. You are loved by many!! I believe justice will come to those who have harmed you...

Family wants answers on missing W.Va. 3-year-old

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/national_world&id=8820803

"MORGANTOWN, W.Va. -- Her mother is in prison for welfare fraud. Her stepfather is lying low. Her six siblings, some just infants, are in the custody of child welfare authorities. And Aliayah Lunsford, the brown-eyed 3-year-old who vanished from her West Virginia home a year ago Monday, is still missing."

An entire year? I never - in my wildest dreams -expected this to go on for a year. Lisa Irwin either.

The parents of Aliayah got away with murder. Ralph most likely did the deed and Lena being the that she is, went along with it and has kept her mouth shut. At this point Aliayah's body will most likely never be found.
Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that we would could to a "place" in this country where we could "get rid of" and murder our children if they became a nuisance or inconvenience to our lifestyle.

There is no logical explanation in my mind why the authorities,....I.E. FBI could not get the answer out of the parents OR the siblings on what happened to Aliayah. I am totally disgusted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member