WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 #13 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( Will we ever have answers sad eyes? Will we ever see justice for you?

This little princess deserves to be found :( wherever you are Aliayah, I hope you're having birthday cake and opening presents. Happy birthday sweetie.

Happy Birthday sweet baby girl! You WILL be found and there will be justice for you, I pray that's true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Coming up on the 3rd anniversary of her disappearance, where are you Aliayah? I hope Aliayah and Ayla are playing in heaven in the Lords arms, safe from their "mom" and "dad" respectively....I pray they find justice

Sweet little Aliayah, will she ever have justice.

I wonder what the latest disaster is with her egg donor? I think of the other children and the newest baby often. I hope they are in loving stable homes.

Ah, Knox, you had to ask...

http://www.statejournal.com/story/2...girl-in-prison-following-probation-violations

Lunsford is headed back to prison after failing to cooperate with the terms of her probation including failing to maintain satisfactory attendance and academic performance at West Virginia Business College, failing to maintain employment, failing to make monthly payments toward restitution to the YWCA of Wheeling, failing to attend scheduled counseling appointments, and possessing and using cocaine, according to court documents.

Lunsford will spend 3 months at Federal Prison Camp Alderson.

:sigh: She's nothing if not consistent. So relieved all her children are removed from her and her lifestyle choices. I hope they are happy, loved and thriving. For little Aliayah's saked :(

How does LL consistently violate her parole and only manage to get 3 months in prison at a crack? This is some stuff that only another LL (a famous one) could pull off.

I'm just waiting for the day that she will be put away forever. In the meantime I'm glad that life is not easy for her. She may not be behind bars where she belongs but she's not living a good life either.

Sometimes the road to justice is a long and winding path. Sure is for this little sweetpea, Aliayah. I'm still hoping and praying. Tomorrow is the 3rd anniversary of her disappearance. I saw on one of the FB group pages for her that there will be an organized gathering at a local church. I'm glad there are those who are still working to keep her name and case in the spotlight. God bless them!

Prayers for Aliayah tonight :please: My mother was just asking me the other day if I've heard anything new & I hadn't in awhile. I see that they still haven't found her yet :(

Today makes three years since Aliayah's disappearance. :( The memory of this beautiful little angel will never fade away, and hopefully before another anniversary comes around, the answers of what happened to her will finally be known. Blessings for Aliayah.

GB this precious baby. That little face ripped my heart out when she disappeared and still does to this day.

3 years, little Aliayah. I hope one day soon, you'll be found & justice will be served.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

d9IU7fkJ.jpg

http://www.wchstv.com/news/features...On-Unrelated-Charges-42193.shtml#.VCLZtRawSVs

Vigil To Mark Third Anniversary Of Girl's Disappearance; Mother Turns Herself In On Unrelated Charges

Friends and family members will have a vigil Wednesday to mark the three-year anniversary of the disappearance of Aliayah Lunsford.

Organizers said the vigil is scheduled to begin at 7 p.m. at Jacksons Mill Baptist Church. The 3-year-old disappeared from the family's Lewis County home on Sept. 24, 2011. The child has not been found.

:cry: Aliayah, I missed your "anniversary"...I'm so sorry :(

It is easy for the mind to envision Aliayah in a safe, warm earthly environment...more so in the arms of Jesus.

Most news about here is about LL. Ugh.
Lots of women are oblivious to motherhood. Breed like rabbits...for the sake of (insert whateva). Lots of women commit food stamp fraud, violate parole, and snort coke.
Few kill/hide/dispose of their children like rags...or KNOW the story. Some continue despicable patterns.

Where is little sad eyes, Aliayah?

It is easy for the mind to envision Aliayah in a safe, warm earthly environment...more so in the arms of Jesus.

Most news about here is about LL. Ugh.
Lots of women are oblivious to motherhood. Breed like rabbits...for the sake of (insert whateva). Lots of women commit food stamp fraud, violate parole, and snort coke.
Few kill/hide/dispose of their children like rags...or KNOW the story. Some continue despicable patterns.

Where is little sad eyes, Aliayah?

Bath Salts are a hell of a drug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members