WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a MSM link that says Mom bought cigs while looking for Aliayah please? TIA!

The H & K Casting location is extremely significant for several reasons.

Pond being drained now:

IIRC a fair number of searches have been conducted off Highway 19 which leads me to believe that this pond is one of the identified areas in the FBI concentrated areas as noted in the presser last night.

Attachments

• Pond being drained now.png
    Pond being drained now.png
    757.8 KB · Views: 38
or maybe she was so freaked out over her daughter missing that she didn't even notice she was running low on gas.

How many people run out of gas every day? I know I never have, but it does happen

I agree and given that 3+ miles seems an improbable distance for an ailing 3 yr-old to cover on her own, I am going with the notion that LE, specifically the FBI, is working based on some information they don't wish to share.

I am wondering if there are video cameras near this location?

2 short streets before overton road and on the same side of the road is a dept of highways yard with all the gravel piles ect. But I still cant confirm that overton road where it dead ends would take you to this pond. There is also a marine type place that fixes and stores boats on the opposite side of the road.

I'm wondering if the location where she bought those cigarettes is anywhere near where they are draining the pond.:waitasec:

No money for gas but was able to buy cigarettes?:waitasec:

She got gas from someone near the area of the pond they're draining.

Hi, there is a scanner thread in the parking lot. I must check to see if they are scanning. I know earlier they werent getting any response from P.D...

I checked. they are using the scanner. Just go to parking lot..

where am I going? The scanner link I have is still saying offline?

2 short streets before overton road and on the same side of the road is a dept of highways yard with all the gravel piles ect. But I still cant confirm that overton road where it dead ends would take you to this pond. There is also a marine type place that fixes and stores boats on the opposite side of the road.

TY~Trying to look on google maps. Mapquest isn't always the most reliable.

bumping up....

peeps, if you are mentioning the 'rumor mill' even in a round about way.. please go back and self edit....

:beamup: would hate to see anyone get beamed up or zapped or worse yet... if grandma gets out her you-know-what! :thewhip:

POOP! I am at werk right now and trying to get a rush out. No time for self edits and I humbly apologize. If anyone finds a post of mine that requires edit, please know I will not be offended if they alert on it to the mods. I will try to check my posts in this thread when I get home and see if any need editting.

Watching the WDTV news online live (the 5pm news)..

FBI told WDTV they have no evidence to suggest anything has happened to Aliayah, and they are still operating under the assumtion that she is alive.

That was pretty much all the WDTV news said about Aliayah's case.

Not much was said. Supposedly more will be reported at 6:00 EST (5 central, 4 mountain, 3 pacific).

Don't you just love how they say they don't have a suspect, still working under the assumption she is still alive and then show divers searching in the water???

The thing is too, RT 19 is right there, so how could a toddler go unnoticed walking down a pretty main road? Mapquest shows the walking distance as 1.5 miles btw.

If you walk the road (google maps) in front of the pond. There is a Bldg that looks like there is a business that faces the pond. (not the casting company). Just what I saw. Maybe a camera on that bldg? Just speculating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member