WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I beginning to wonder if she even needed gas?? I hope the police looked into how much gas there was in the van vs. how much gas was borrowed. ie...if the tank was half full but the person only borrowed a small amount of gas to her, obviously the van wasn't empty.

I talked to a guy that works at HK a few minutes ago. He said yes there are security cameras all around the building.

Off topic but in the picture above where she is absconding with the dorito bag (at least that's what I think she's doing in my mind :)). She's got the sweetest little fat legs. I love babies with "taters" on their legs ("taters" katspeak for the rolls of plump on a baby or toddlers legs) Bless her heart she made me smile :)

and chubby cheeks when she smiles and those pigtails ... such a cutie!! I would like to just take them all and keep them safe...

:wave: 31 guests currently viewing this thread. Hello and welcome. Feel free to join Websleuths and join the conversation.

Off topic but in the picture above where she is absconding with the dorito bag (at least that's what I think she's doing in my mind :)). She's got the sweetest little fat legs. I love babies with "taters" on their legs ("taters" katspeak for the rolls of plump on a baby or toddlers legs) Bless her heart she made me smile :)

Oh goodness, I noticed that too!! I love it. My little grandbaby has these little rolls on her legs....her daddy calls them "cinnamon buns!" LOL They are irresistable!

Baby A...you are beautiful!

BBM That is my exact thought too when I saw this pic. It appears to be a picnic or some sort of event where plastic cups and folding tables and chairs are being used. It makes me think she ran up to a table laden with picnic/party type foods, grabbed a bag of Doritos and "absconded" with them, as fast as those little chubby legs could carry her. The pic is blurry - but it does my heart good to see what I believe is mischief in her eyes.

Where are you little one?

My presumption as well. Whatever happened to her did not happen under her own volition :( Poor sweet Aliayah. I hope her pics were not representative of her existence for the time she has been on this earth. I'd love to see a happy pic of her.

Me too!! Yesterday at the church in the meeting area they had that pic of her sitting on her moms lap. To the right of her mom is Santa Claus and to the left is another child a female (guessing may 11) holding a boy about 5. Both of these children were smiling. I feel like you do this was a sad child.

Why is the media not having live shots from this location? Even if LE is asking them to be discreet, its kind of hard to maintain any secrecy these days for obvious reasons....I don't understand the apparent lack of interest from reporters in this case....its maddening.

Yes that is it exactly.

Sorry for the off topic. Do you know of any close campgrounds around there. The only ones I know are like 20 miles away like Bee Run, Gerald R Freeman and Holly Gray. I am trying to get a group of us together to go tomorrow and just stay up there. If I lived closer I would search daily.That 200 some mile round trip is harder on me than the actual searching. I stayed home with an earache today though.

I actually called the campgrounds I listed and am waiting for a call back to see if we can get a reduced rate for a group.

010.jpg
Building is the sign place next door to HK.

One of the people that live there says there is crime scene tape up where they are draining the pond. Also that there was some type of evidence found there.

Baby girl I hope you are not in that pond, Still hoping that maybe one of bio dads family had something to do with her missing - at least she might be alive if taken by someone that wants the baby.

That pic of her with the Doritos reminds me of my 2 year old grandson when he's getting away with something.

Oh Lord.

Why is the media not having live shots from this location? Even if LE is asking them to be discreet, its kind of hard to maintain any secrecy these days for obvious reasons....I don't understand the apparent lack of interest from reporters in this case....its maddening.

I wonder about that also. The whole time I was up there yesterday I only saw one reporter and no TV stations vans, satellite trucks ect. You would think the place would be crawling with media. I don't know if its because its such a small community and kind of out of the way of the bigger cities,or what. I will say there were tons of LE there. And everyone I met was very genuine. It was truly a town I would be proud to live in if I did.

I beginning to wonder if she even needed gas?? I hope the police looked into how much gas there was in the van vs. how much gas was borrowed. ie...if the tank was half full but the person only borrowed a small amount of gas to her, obviously the van wasn't empty.

Good idea. I hope the police thought of it also.

September 24th in Weston when Aliayah went missing ... no significance other than to show the progression of light through the key hours of 6:30am to 11:30am (and goofing around with some software while waiting for some news):

Attachments

• Sept 24 at six thirty am.png
    Sept 24 at six thirty am.png
    507.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Sept 24 at eight am.png
    Sept 24 at eight am.png
    529.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Sept 24 at nine thirty am.png
    Sept 24 at nine thirty am.png
    575.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Sept 24 at eleven thirty am.png
    Sept 24 at eleven thirty am.png