WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
---
Special Agent Jeff Killeen of the FBI tells us that they don't really have a suspect yet, but they are working everything they can to find this girl. They are hopeful, there is nothing to suggest anything has happened to her, and they are operating under the assumption that she is still alive. They are doing everything they can to get this little girl back where she belongs.
---
http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9173-5-news-update-search-for-aliayah-still-ongoing

WDTV update; more at link

yadda yadda yadda nothing again with this last press conference.. so frustrating

oh no the house is now a crime scene. I dont like the sounds of that.

There was so much food and drinks yesterday. Shows a great community to have all that donated and prepared ect.

You know I ♥ you. Bless you for going to help search. I hope you feel better before going back. Paging Dr House.........
wink.gif

Actually vampz, we are not sure of that as yet. There are some very conflicting statements being given by LE regarding this. The latest official statement on the topic seems to suggest that it is not considered a crime scene but that certain areas have been taped off (including the home) but there is no known crime scene and no known crime. LE is asking people to respect the taped areas in an effort to preserve potential evidence IF a crime is determined to have been committed.

But IKWYM, it is always a heartsinking sensation to read/hear when a child's scene is taped off as a possible crime scene.

I'm real curious if mom mentioned to the person she borrowed the gas from, that Aliayah was missing. One would think she would have been panic stricken and out of her mind with worry. I'm just real curious what her demeanor was at that time.

Do we know if LE has talked to the person who gave her gasoline? My internet is not letting me keep up. Rural access with a sat dish is awful.

Missing 3 year old, mom driving for hours looking for her. I would think she would be extremely panic stricken at that point. If she wasn't, that says a lot.

You know I ♥ you. Bless you for going to help search. I hope you feel better before going back. Paging Dr House.........
wink.gif

Yes send me Dr House PLEASE. TY I love you also. But it looks like they are saying no more volunteer searchers. But am gonna make sure that is the case. I think i just need some antibiotic eardrops.

Guess I will watch NG and see if the statement is made on there.

Personally, i think this should be the situation from day 1 with EVERY missing child case. Sorry, but statistics just prove that children don't wander from the home or get abducted from the home as much as are victims of the people in the home.
IMHO

Do ya'll think the siblings have been interviewed by LE? Surely they would have been talked to by now...no?

Do we know if LE has talked to the person who gave her gasoline? My internet is not letting me keep up. Rural access with a sat dish is awful.

Missing 3 year old, mom driving for hours looking for her. I would think she would be extremely panic stricken at that point. If she wasn't, that says a lot.

I haven't heard witness statements from anyone other that the mother and grandmother... anyone else?

Actually vampz, we are not sure of that as yet. There are some very conflicting statements being given by LE regarding this. The latest official statement on the topic seems to suggest that it is not considered a crime scene but that certain areas have been taped off (including the home) but there is no known crime scene and no known crime. LE is asking people to respect the taped areas in an effort to preserve potential evidence IF a crime is determined to have been committed.

But IKWYM, it is always a heartsinking sensation to read/hear when a child's scene is taped off as a possible crime scene.

Right I have seen at least 2 conflicting statements. I do know that LE made the family leave the residence right around dark last night. But when we left a bit later it still had not been taped off.

That is all well and good, I guess, though I think it is extremely unlikely she ever left the area.

I agree with you, but I'm hoping somewhere a reporter is gonna scratch his head and say "why isn't anyone actually asking any questions" and get on a plane.

Yes send me Dr House PLEASE. TY I love you also. But it looks like they are saying no more volunteer searchers. But am gonna make sure that is the case. I think i just need some antibiotic eardrops.

JVM has replayed every Michael Jackson clip/soundbite possible tonight....if she's filling in for NG again I'm sure it's going to be the same clips and soundbites for another 60 minutes.

Don't think NG is covering this story tonight....updated Aliayah's story (kind of) on her blog but to the top right it says....

Nancy Grace
Exclusive: Michael Jackson's friend
Michael Jackson's decades-long friend & fitness guru, Lou Ferrigno, joins Nancy Grace exclusively tonight – discusses the trial of the doctor accused of killing Michael Jackson.

:banghead:

LE has stated they have interviewed a number of individuals but decline to name those individuals.

I am betting every member of the household has been interviewed as extensively as is age appropriate as well as any persons who came into contact with those individuals during the critical time frame.

As is the usual standard operating procedure with LE, they will not, nor should they make the names of those interviewed or the substance of those interviews public.

But you can pretty much take it to the bank, that the children have been interviewed.

JVM has replayed every Michael Jackson clip/soundbite possible tonight....if she's filling in for NG again I'm sure it's going to be the same clips and soundbites for another 60 minutes.

OT: Really tired of this. I guess mainstream America is interested? Ugh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay