WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, people can tape the MJ trial if they want to watch it...but you can't get live info on a missing child too many places...HLN is really letting down the side, IMO...

You know, people can tape the MJ trial if they want to watch it...but you can't get live info on a missing child too many places...HLN is really letting down the side, IMO...

ITA.. not even CLOSE to being as important :(

when looking at the blown up pic of Aliayah and the dorito bag, it looks more like a "red eye" correction square than an actual black eye. Especially considering it does not show up on the other photo

I've been on the case whenever possible and may have missed this bit of information, but have cadaver dogs been inside the bedroom where Aliayah was supposed sleeping? or have the dogs checked out the car that the Mother was driving around in? especially the trunk?

I've been on the case whenever possible and may have missed this bit of information, but have cadaver dogs been inside the bedroom where Aliayah was supposed sleeping? or have the dogs checked out the car that the Mother was driving around in? especially the trunk?

Didn't hear this mentioned anywhere

when looking at the blown up pic of Aliayah and the dorito bag, it looks more like a "red eye" correction square than an actual black eye. Especially considering it does not show up on the other photo

Interesting. I am totally devoid of photography knowledge but I did note the "squared" appearance of the possibly bruised area. Thanks for the alternate idea.

I agree but I also think that if LE in WV wanted to get more media attention for Aliayah because they needed help from the national media to get her picture out, they could do it in a heartbeat...the fact that their pressers are lacking in organization and information suggests that they pretty much have a good idea of what transpired and I'd bet the children and neighbors etc have been extremely valuable in providing information to help them clarify events...JMO though.

i know it's probably too late for this... but how long after a person passes on would an infrared search pick them up? i guess it depends on outdoor temps and the size of the person. cooler weather + a small body would probably cool faster, no? i hate thinking about this stuff :(

It does kinda look like that ....

i know it's probably too late for this... but how long after a person passes on would an infrared search pick them up? i guess it depends on outdoor temps and the size of the person. cooler weather + a small body would probably cool faster, no? i hate thinking about this stuff :(

BBM Interesting thought. I have seen this technology used in other cases but usually only in areas where extreme cold weather wold make the warmer temps of a person (living or recently deceased) would stand out against the colder ambient air. I really do not know if this type of tool would be useful in this case but would love someone with more knowledge to chime in with their thoughts. I had never even thought of this angle. Nice mama :)

I agree but I also think that if LE in WV wanted to get more media attention for Aliayah because they needed help from the national media to get her picture out, they could do it in a heartbeat...the fact that their pressers are lacking in organization and information suggests that they pretty much have a good idea of what transpired and I'd bet the children and neighbors etc have been extremely valuable in providing information to help them clarify events...JMO though.

That is exactly what I am thinking. especially after they said they do not need any volunteer searchers.

BBM Interesting thought. I have seen this technology used in other cases but usually only in areas where extreme cold weather wold make the warmer temps of a person (living or recently deceased) would stand out against the colder ambient air. I really do not know if this type of tool would be useful in this case but would love someone with more knowledge to chime in with their thoughts. I had never even thought of this angle. Nice mama :)

Where's Oriah when we need her! I bet she knows!

I know this will fall further down the list, but I would like to take this opportunity to say welcome to Buddha_with_Mace. / end off topic

If any of our 41 guest is familiar with infrared technology please join and inform!
tyia

or it could mean the investigation has just been like the press conferences :(

Where's Oriah when we need her! I bet she knows!

IKR? I was thinking that last night about Oriah and Sarx, I have learned so much from them both regarding search and rescue techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay