WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe someone can add that fb page to the list of links that won't work here so as not to pose future problems?

Just an quick off topic thank you to the mods on this thread who have been kept hopping. Thanks for your patience and your lightening edit response times ;)

You did the same thing I did quoted her to tell her to delete it then realized I had to delete my post. then my comp hung for a second & i was praying please dont freeze up on me now. LOL

OK.. this is something I saw on FB but it is VERY proveable..Someone said that if you zoom in on poor baby Aliayah's pic with the doritos you can see a very evident black eye. I see it!!! Do YOU? Poor baby.

can you throw up the link to the photo (not the FB) or the photo itself please, I would like to see if I see it the same way you do. I remember that photo being very blurry. TIA

So it is 8pm there, it seems there won't be any major news tonight at all...

I can see what might be a black eye in the dorito pic when I zoom in. But I do not see it in the other pic where she has the same shirt on.

I went to crankys album and downloaded the pic so I could use my zoom.

I can see what might be a black eye in the dorito pic when I zoom in. But I do not see it in the other pic where she has the same shirt on.

I can see what looks like a healing black eye in the Dorito pic-but not in the other too! I wonder if it's a trick because of lighting ?:waitasec:

I see it in both but am so useless when it comes to saving and posting this stuff with Corel...

It sure looks like one in that dorito pic. does anyone see it in the other pic with the pink shirt on?

:beersign: Nancy is on. Guess what she's covering?

In any case, it was brought out by a family member with the same last name as the mom... I see it.

I am not good at posting pics. here it is from crankys if it works anyway. LOL

AliayahL.jpg

IN RE the Dorito photo

Thank you deelytful1, I see what you are seeing, I just wish it was a more crisp photo. I had to blow it up and crop to just the face, and by the time I did that I can't be 100 percent but I am troubled, lets just say.

That said, she was what, about 19 months at the time the photo was taken? Toddlers are notorious for taking tumbles, bumping into edges of furniture, etc. So I will keep my peace on this one and see what develops. I don't think we will have to wait too much longer before something breaks in this case. At least I hope not.

Til then . . . well I will just say I totally get your concerns.

In the other pic it almost looks like its the opposite eye. Heck if I know.

Dorito pix blown up:

Attachments

• Baby A with doritos.png
    Baby A with doritos.png
    85.8 KB · Views: 112
IN RE the Dorito photo

Thank you deelytful1, I see what you are seeing, I just wish it was a more crisp photo. I had to blow it up and crop to just the face, and by the time I did that I can't be 100 percent but I am troubled, lets just say.

That said, she was what, about 19 months at the time the photo was taken? Toddlers are notorious for taking tumbles, bumping into edges of furniture, etc. So I will keep my peace on this one and see what develops. I don't think we will have to wait too much longer before something breaks in this case. At least I hope not.

Til then . . . well I will just say I totally get your concerns.
Yup not disputing that point but when you take this in correlation with the pic used in the missing poster (bruise above the eye) she must be a very accident prone child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay