WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they really are not acting off of a tip, then it appears they are no closer to knowing what happened and are just trying to rule places out.

I can't believe she hasn't been found yet. :(
Where could she be?

or maybe she was so freaked out over her daughter missing that she didn't even notice she was running low on gas.

How many people run out of gas every day? I know I never have, but it does happen

BBM:

:waitasec: The only person I could think of was Casey Anthony who frequently ran out of gas ...

hmmm ... and we know what she did ...
moo ...

where am I going? The scanner link I have is still saying offline?

Don't know if anyone answered you, but its been offline since Day 1. I've been listening in the nearby areas but i think they are too far away to really get any info in Weston.

The one thing to consider when a child is missing is that time is so important. Every hour that goes by it gets harder to locate the missing. For some reason I don't feel she was taken from her home..... meaning that I don't think a stranger came into the house and took her. I almost think she got up and wondered out of the house on her own.

I'm sitting here with 2 windows open to WS cause I don't want to miss a thing!!
I got one window for Aliayah and one window for the custody hearing for the Cox's and JP-and I'm just clicking back and forth!!! It's a wonder this ole computer isn't smokin'!!:waitasec:

I never thought of that! Great idea!

I don't think the toddler walked anywhere but just my thoughts.

My presumption as well. Whatever happened to her did not happen under her own volition :( Poor sweet Aliayah. I hope her pics were not representative of her existence for the time she has been on this earth. I'd love to see a happy pic of her.

BBM:

:waitasec: The only person I could think of was Casey Anthony who frequently ran out of gas ...

hmmm ... and we know what she did ...
moo ...

I was speaking of people in general. If it wasn't such a prevalent issue, most gas stations wouldn't carry gas cans. Nor would most roadside assistance programs offer fill ups or so many gallons.
I can think of a few times, when my family was short on cash, I'd threaten my husband that if we ran out of gas.. because he was stretching every last stinking gas fume.. his butt would be the one walking to the gas station.

My presumption as well. Whatever happened to her did not happen under her own volition :( Poor sweet Aliayah. I hope her pics were not representative of her existence for the time she has been on this earth. I'd love to see a happy pic of her.

I would love to see a happy picture of her too. She just looks so sad in all the pictures I've seen of her.

http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Aliayah Lunsford -WV-/

.."cranky" has one of her @ 19 months smiling!

42410Aliayah-19monthsAgo.jpg

Not much was said. Supposedly more will be reported at 6:00 EST (5 central, 4 mountain, 3 pacific).

This is not good. This is reminiscent to the Celina Cass case where they get putting off information until they finally told us what happened.

Anyone else feeling this way?? :footinmouth: :kilroy: :lipssealed:

I need to walk away...or find a muzzle. ;)

Off topic but in the picture above where she is absconding with the dorito bag (at least that's what I think she's doing in my mind :)). She's got the sweetest little fat legs. I love babies with "taters" on their legs ("taters" katspeak for the rolls of plump on a baby or toddlers legs) Bless her heart she made me smile :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay