WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear 6 lb pink baby jesus, I am inclined to think (due to all the recent cases) that the parents had something to do with this, i fear what would happen if anyone got a hold of pix of my daughter. She is a bruiser. scrapes scratched black and blue marks. None form anything besides her own adventures, but one would think we beat her.
She eats anything she gets her hands on, and I shudder to think what all the comments would be if pics were snapped on any given day. The conjecture and accusations beingf leveled when we were told repeatedly about judging parents frightens me.

Officials thanked the community for its help but also said they don't need any more volunteers. They want to avoid ruining any potential evidence. If you have any information about Aliayah you're still asked to call 911 or the Lewis County Sheriff's Office at 304-269-8251.

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=108621

Oh don't worry I will. Already stocked up on batteries and have binoculars packed also. My new cam takes good night pictures once I figured out how to LOL

Please get your book out and read fast! :floorlaugh:

Officials thanked the community for its help but also said they don't need any more volunteers. They want to avoid ruining any potential evidence. If you have any information about Aliayah you're still asked to call 911 or the Lewis County Sheriff's Office at 304-269-8251.

click on the video at the link and you will hear the female reporter say the "mother is currently in labor."

Yep but I called the state police(who called someone else) only because of the mix up yesterday and they say they are still taking volunteers. They tried to tell us that yesterday at one place. Finally we were directed to the church and they were still taking volunteers.

Heres the # if anyone wants to search just to verify. Just tell the lady who answers why you are calling and she will confirm 304- 473-4200

click on the video at the link and you will hear the female reporter say the "mother is currently in labor."

Well I hope there's a foster family in Lewis County who will soon be blessed with twins. Better yet, I hope they are a fos/adopt family.

I say this because I believe from the only two pictures we have seen of Aliayah, that she was a very sad and possibly abused little girl. My opinion only.

Before I would ever believe she was driving that van around looking for that baby I would believe she was driving that van around looking for a place to kill them all.

Well I hope there's a foster family in Lewis County who will soon be blessed with twins. Better yet, I hope they are a fos/adopt family.

I say this because I believe from the only two pictures we have seen of Aliayah, that she was a very sad and possibly abused little girl. My opinion only.

I wonder what or if there are plans in place for the twins-heck I wonder about the other children too!! Both mother and SF (well apparently he is father to the older children) have records - I'm sure they already have a "relationship" with DCF!!:waitasec:

Yep but I called the state police(who called someone else) only because of the mix up yesterday and they say they are still taking volunteers. They tried to tell us that yesterday at one place. Finally we were directed to the church and they were still taking volunteers.

Heres the # if anyone wants to search just to verify. Just tell the lady who answers why you are calling and she will confirm 304- 473-4200

Oh goodness, sounds like the right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing...not a good thing.

The FBI is in charge now. They are trying to get as much high tech equipment as they can get.

I hope its soon!

God love her but if she cannot keep the twins I really hope there is a good fam member to care for them over foster care.

Thats the 1st # I called and they had no info on the volunteer searchers. Neither did the Weston PD. I was really getting frustrated.

I pray they find this child soon, and that the family has no part in her disappearance. although some things may sound hinky to us, I have to think of the other Lunsford child, Jessica Lunsford that went missing a few years ago. Same scenario almost.

is there anything else that would lead us to believe the timeline that the mother is giving? as far as i'm concerned, if we are to believe that 6:30 was really the last time she was seen, then there's at least 5 hours i'd like a timeline for.

i would never EVER wait that long to call the police if my daughter wasn't in our home. i would be outside with every single one of my other children, looking around the house and knocking on neighbors doors. esp. if i was 8 months pregnant with twins... i'd enlist as much help as i could right away.

i just might have to start a timeline of my own. i'll post if i get a chance. my daughter is being a handful tonight! :) i'll go through all of the posts, links, etc. after she goes ni-ni and see what i can come up with. :)

Before I would ever believe she was driving that van around looking for that baby I would believe she was driving that van around looking for a place to kill them all.

Interesting but a very frightening thought. You know with all those babies (1 birth after the other it seems), what are the chances that the mother could have a severe case of post-partum depression. The littlest lunsford is only 10 months old, and she's about to birth twins.

I think it could be entirely possible that mom may have snapped. If she's dealing with a 3 year old that may be potty training, wasnt' feeling well, and made a mess. Thought "let me take out all my frustration on this child who won't stop crying".

It's not beyond the realm of possibility.

Just an opinion - not stated as fact (since I have no idea how this mother feels).

Thanks,

Mel

I thought I could find some pictures of when I lived in Bendale so you could see before the others get theirs posted, but no luck yet and it's past bedtime for my daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en