WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gram is being so nice. :therethere:

I'm not going to be so sweet about it if I see any more unfounded rumor posts or posts accusing non POIs of committing a crime.

You can say "this report of this type of behavior seems suspicious and concerns me" but you cannot say "I think this person committed murder", UNLESS they are named a suspect in the MSM.

Got it? :tyou:

bumping up....

peeps, if you are mentioning the 'rumor mill' even in a round about way.. please go back and self edit....

:beamup: would hate to see anyone get beamed up or zapped or worse yet... if grandma gets out her you-know-what! :thewhip:

bumping up....

peeps, if you are mentioning the 'rumor mill' even in a round about way.. please go back and self edit....

:beamup: would hate to see anyone get beamed up or zapped or worse yet... if grandma gets out her you-know-what! :thewhip:

Hi Nurse!

Can we respond to locals who provide info, or is that considered a rumour too? Just checking since I'm not responding to an MSM link.

Thanks much!

Mel

Thank you so much for all the 'welcomes', you guys are awesome :rocker:

I hope they are draining the pond as a cautionary measure and not because they know something solid :(

I don't think they would drain a pond this early with out some info.

Thank you so much for all the 'welcomes', you guys are awesome :rocker:

I hope they are draining the pond as a cautionary measure and not because they know something solid :(

They may be draining it because its too shallow to dive, or due to various issues.. I hope its just cautionary..Leave no stone unturned..find this baby.

They may be draining it because its too shallow to dive, or due to various issues.. I hope its just cautionary..Leave no stone unturned..find this baby.
Ah I see. I hadn't thought of that. Not overly familiar with techniques in these circumstances. Thanks for the insight.

Hi Nurse!

Can we respond to locals who provide info, or is that considered a rumour too? Just checking since I'm not responding to an MSM link.

Thanks much!

Mel
If you're talking about general questions about the town and surroundings, then the answer is yes.

Think if you go all the way out Overton road till it dead ends and you can take a steep hill down to this pond.

I agree Dr. F.

Locals: how large is this pond (guesstimate is fine) and do you know what it is used for?

(if a pond is very shallow I have seen them walk it in other cases).

JMHO

I thought the thing about her buying cigarettes came from a FB page, maybe I am wrong.

I'm sitting here with 2 windows open to WS cause I don't want to miss a thing!!
I got one window for Aliayah and one window for the custody hearing for the Cox's and JP-and I'm just clicking back and forth!!! It's a wonder this ole computer isn't smokin'!!:waitasec:

I agree and given that 3+ miles seems an improbable distance for an ailing 3 yr-old to cover on her own, I am going with the notion that LE, specifically the FBI, is working based on some information they don't wish to share.

I am wondering if there are video cameras near this location?

Can a local tell is what businesses are in the immediate area of the pond they are draining? Would these business have video surveillance?

Hi, there is a scanner thread in the parking lot. I must check to see if they are scanning. I know earlier they werent getting any response from P.D...

I checked. they are using the scanner. Just go to parking lot..

Warning somewhat graphic:

If she tumbled into the pond on her own, she should be close to the surface if not at the surface of the pond given it's been 5 days since she went missing. JMHO

I read on the Facebook page that Klaas Kids is ready and willing to help search for Aliayah if LE asks them.

bumping up....

I did go back to verify that I didn't comment on anything either which would still keep the false info on here by quoting. I think I'm good! If anyone notices my miss, please let me know ASAP.

Hi Nurse!

Thanks much!

Mel

It's ok to respond to our wonderful locals who are being very generous with their time and attention here. However, the Rumor Mill FB site is off-limits. Verboten. Not to be mentioned, discussed, referred to, used as a source of info, etc. In fact, I've already said too much about it. ;) I have great respect for the :thewhip: and the :saber: :yow:

I agree and given that 3+ miles seems an improbable distance for an ailing 3 yr-old to cover on her own, I am going with the notion that LE, specifically the FBI, is working based on some information they don't wish to share.

I am wondering if there are video cameras near this location?

I think it would be closer to a mile if you walked it (like a crow flies). I am trying to find out if this is the plant that is over the hill from overton road.

I'm wondering if the location where she bought those cigarettes is anywhere near where they are draining the pond.:waitasec:

No money for gas but was able to buy cigarettes?:waitasec:

If she did buy Cigarettes It is logical that perhaps she bought the smokes not thinking about driving around enough to need gas- she very well may have thought she would find the baby quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay