WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and Wolfe is the one I was referring to as having more info and I was hoping he would publish it. He was the one who originally wrote the article that is in that picture.

I've been freaked out over that darn article all day long!!!

As soon as the story broke I knew it was what you had alluded to so carefully earlier. You must have been ready to explode!

Is it possible...that this is a hoax? The family was following the Casey Anthony trial and maybe they thought they could get attention too if they had a missing child. Lena drove around for two hours, maybe that was to give Aliayah to someone to hide her? And the FBI keeps saying that they believe Aliayah is alive and there are very few scenarios where that's possible.

This is what I was getting to about the ransom. A ploy for the family to get money. JMO Or maybe someone was in debt to a dealer if you get my drift. Just a thought. There was a boy here who kidnapped someones kid over pot money.

I don't remember exactly where I heard that. I believe it was someone that knew the family that said that. I'll try to find it. And does anyone remember what town they moved from and does that town have a fb page? They would be the people that know this family better and be able to give more background on the family dynamics.

I could totally see mom being an abused woman in this family.

Roanoke, WV

http://wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109014
Be sure to click on the link under the video "Thursday's FBI Press Conference"

I just joined up today--hoping to find some additional info or offer info. I was born in Weston and have lived here most of my life. I (as well as several from my family and church) was at the Bendale Church 2X Sunday--taking up food and supplies and doing a little searching.

Praying every minute for little Aliayah

I don't think it is a hoax; money does not seem to be rolling in from all over the country, no one is out there pleading for financial help on behalf of the family. I don't think this is a kidnapping either.

MOO. Maybe the FBI is handling mom with kid gloves because they believe she is abused and getting an abused woman to turn in her abuser is tricky?!?

I just joined up today--hoping to find some additional info or offer info. I was born in Weston and have lived here most of my life. I (as well as several from my family and church) was at the Bendale Church 2X Sunday--taking up food and supplies and doing a little searching.

Hey! Another West Virginian! So. Tell me. The media around here report they lived in Bendale - how far is that from Weston? And is it a bump on a road or is it a town?

HBDiva

:welcome4: Glad you joined us here at WS, Nanak!

Welcome Nanak under very sad circumstances.

Bendale is a little community just outside of the city limits of Weston (used to be about a mile outside.. unless things have changed).. The address would still be Weston.

So then the baby did walk down towards that river then. I wonder if there was another set of prints along with it?

If SD or Mom harmed babyA and drove her somewher to dipose of her , her scent would not have been picked up from the dog.

Or are you saing that the scent that was found was form 3-7 days old, meaning 3-7 days prior to Baby A missing, she walked down to the river?

Sorry, I am very confused:crazy:

The final analysis was I believe that the scent was anywhere from 3-7 days prior to her going missing. There have been conflicting reports in MSM about the scent that was found but I believe this was the final analysis.

Unless she is found, I don't think much will happen until the mother has given birth, if she hasn't already. LE really can't afford to get her (more) upset at this point, they have to play a waiting game with her and just keep searching.

Welcome nanaK :) so glad to have you join us.

I find it even weirder that they released the name of the hotel, given how LE have seemed to shield the family from any press coverage and have til now been careful not to disclose the location of where the family had been moved to.

I hope people respect their privacy. Particularly since mom is said to be in hospital at the moment having the twins and it is a good bet that it is an aunt or other relative caring for the children. Aliayah's brothers and sisters have been through so much, I really don't want them frightened or harassed.

BBM

Really?? For reals??? She's been 'having those babies' since Tuesday. :crazy:

Ok, kidding around aside. :innocent:

I'm thankful that Mr. McHenry shared his thoughts and eye-witness account of what DID NOT happen on Saturday morning.

As of this morning, the mom had not had the babies nor was she in the hospital--in fact she had an OB/gyn appointment this morning. A close friend of mine happened to have an appt at the same Dr.. at the same time.

What are the chances that someone came into an occupied home with a woman and five children and took the sick, feverish, crying child with diarrhea? I'm not buying it.

:laugh: alwaysonmymind

Well I have never had twins so I have no idea but would image that if natural or cesarean birth were to be happening the stay in hospital would be longer and I cannot image that a mother and newborns would be sent home to a motel room shared by 5 to 6 others. But your point is taken. I too am happy to finally hear from neighbors as to what they saw, heard or more telling, did not see or hear.

Bendale is a little community just outside of the city limits of Weston (used to be about a mile outside.. unless things have changed).. The address would still be Weston.

Welcome Nanak to WS and thank you for all you have been doing to help find Baby A.

For vaginal birth as long as the babies are healthy and she has car seats, she should be sent home in 2-3 days.
For a normal c section they can keep you 3-4 days.

I for one, am wondering if those babies will be going home with her.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487