WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the code for Lewis County - do you know?

The Central Region is composed of nine counties: Braxton, Calhoun, Clay, Gilmer, Lewis, Nicholas, Roane, Upshur and Webster. The Central Regional Jail is primarily overseen by an Administrator, a Chief Correctional Officer, and a 1st Sergeant.

CENTRAL REGIONAL JAIL

300 Days Drive
Sutton,

Thank you for trying.

How far is River Street Station from the Lunsford home?

Because of the construction, it's about 3 miles. River Street Station is located right next door to the Weston City Police department. My wife and I go there occasionally, but we have never seen the Lunsfords there.

I don't even live there and they're pizzing me off...I can only imagine how all of you locals feel. Local LE must really feel threatened by whatever the Lunsford family has hanging over their heads...that lawsuit must be a real doozie.
bbm
I guess I missed that one...what lawsuit?

I can't find a link, even tho I am sure it's probably here somewhere..... during what years was LL incarcerated and who cared for the children during that time period?

TIA

It does look like the window is up.

I agree, it looks up to me. Could be wrong.

Also,

I am beginning to think w as much as we the people and the media get involved these days secrecy is going to be the norm. Many of these missing people cases are pretty cut and dry as to what happened. From my time following true crime missing people cases and being in a pd circle for many years I as most know if theres a real sense of urgency on a missing child LE asks for help. jmo

I married into a police fam many years ago and almost married into another. I wised up haha. I joke around but kinda rubs me the wrong way when people say things about the process and the officers involved. Ugh, they may not always be friendly and have faults like we do but they are good people and know what they are doing. I know there are chances things get botched as well. And being wrong too. Just saying I think they are starting to remain mum to protect cases as they are building them. Just my opinion and imo yes they are and can be major jerks. :loser:

It looks like the outer storm window is up. Look at the white wooden frame, that window is down.

True. I would think it still makes that window easier to open and enter the house. If LE had secured the house wouldn't they have closed that storm window? That makes me think they didn't check it.

Let me rephrase that, Local LE said the door didn't shut correctly. The FBI said everything was secure. Doors and windows.

True. I would think it still makes that window easier to open and enter the house. If LE had secured the house wouldn't they have closed that storm window? That makes me think they didn't check it.

The glass could be broken out and the inner window still locked or painted shut. I used to live in an older house with the windows like that. The are not for security, but only to block out the winter weather. In fact they can easily be pried off. Putting plastic over the windows serves the same purpose as the storm windows.

The glass could be broken out and the inner window still locked or painted shut. I used to live in an older house with the windows like that. The are not for security, but only to block out the winter weather. In fact they can easily be pried off. Putting plastic over the windows serves the same purpose as the storm windows.

True. They can be pushed up too, from the outside. I lived in an older house too and locked myself out enough to know how to do it. I just think it is "possible" that someone entered through that window.

I can't find a link, even tho I am sure it's probably here somewhere..... during what years was LL incarcerated and who cared for the children during that time period?

TIA

I'm pretty sure she was in jail in 2009, and spent 6 months there. Not sure of the exact months.

Volunteers are out searching this morning. It was just a rumor they did not need searchers.

Volunteers are out searching this morning. It was just a rumor they did not need searchers.

The last article that was posted said they needed more searchers for this weekend. They said some of the searchers were exhausted. I believe it is in the article Bessie posted today.

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109093

The FBI said its volunteers are "exhausted," and new volunteers are welcome this weekend

snipped.

I was told no volunteers would be turned away till she is found. This was told to me via the FBI.

All this misinfo out there has really hurt the search. There was not near as many volunteers searching Thurs. as there was Tues.

I'm pretty sure she was in jail in 2009, and spent 6 months there. Not sure of the exact months.

So, that would mean that this child was a baby and someone else would have been a long term caregiver for her at that time....wonder who that was....family, foster care, ?????

So, that would mean that this child was a baby and someone else would have been a long term caregiver for her at that time....wonder who that was....family, foster care, ?????

I'd bet Grandmother.

Agnes Queen, Lewis County Commissioner, sent out a posting on Facebook last night stating that volunteers were not needed this morning. Another searcher spoke with the FBI during this time frame, with the FBI stating that volunteers were still needed.

My wife was part of the discussions on FB, where Ms. Queen then posted that volunteers were once again welcome.

As I said earlier, emotions are running very high here in the community. A search team began at 9AM, and according to the Lewis County News FB page, more search teams will be going out at 1PM.

Welcome to Websleuths, Westinlund. It's always great to have the locals insight here. :) Thanks for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay