WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something just caught my eye in this picture of the house. The FBI said all the doors and windows (I think they said windows) were secure. If you look to the first window on the right side it appears to me, to be open. This was taken when local LE searched the house.

Am I incorrect, or is that window open without a screen?

In reference to the earlier posts. I can offer a little on the psychological aspects. I have worked in the medical field for more than 30 years and am a psychology buff. It would take way too long to explain here, but if you do a little research you can figure it out. Look for terms like psychopath, sociopath, anti-social disorder, attachment disorder. It's not what most people think, not your serial killers or violent or evil people. It's not that they are unfriendly. It's an emotional problem. The are not capable of feeling deep emotion, but only superficial. They can be charming, put on act to appear they are reacting to a situation as they think they should, but not have the feelings that go with it, i.e., cry at a funeral, but not really be deeply saddened.

Something just caught my eye in this picture of the house. The FBI said all the doors and windows (I think they said windows) were secure. If you look to the first window on the right side it appears to me, to be open. This was taken when local LE searched the house.

It looks like they are storm windows and the outer window is open and not the inner window. The older houses with wooden frames around the windows will put the aluminum framed outer windows on the house.

I am not as young as I once was (almost 50) and I know that by day 3 my feet hurt and swell. Day 4 it's so very hard to get my favorite boots on. I don't dare take them off after that during the day on breaks or I will never get them back on. Wrap the ankles with stretchy tape, moleskin on the heels and blisters, keep on keepin' on. At the end of the day go straight to the hotel and put the feet up with ice to get the swelling down. I have even gone so far as to use Preparation H on the feet and enclose them in plastic with rubber bands while sleeping, LOL! Hey, it takes the swelling down! Not complaining, I would never give up, ever. The Prep H is funny! I don't care who you are! lmbo :) :)

7 days for folks who are not used to it has to be horrendous.

My wife says "Come hell or high water, I won't stop searching until we find this little angel".

When the county commissioner stated that volunteers would not be used on Saturday, my wife went off. Everyone has been putting in so much tireless effort, it seemed in her opinion that people are just giving up.

I'm going over to the sheriffs department to see if I can get a copy of the 911 call.

unless they plan to lock her up forever, those 4 teeth missing would have given her away.

I don't believe it.

I do believe the fbi is not going to publicly assassinate a mom about to give birth to twins without more evidence.

This just MO and me thinking out loud.
Some how I have gotten caught up in 4 missing persons cases.(one has been found deceased and 1 out of the 4 is an adult) In all 4 of these cases LE is tight lipped. I have started to believe that this is the new standard. It is too common of a factor not to be. If this is not the case then I believe we should be worried about our LE all over the country.
Aliayahs thread is the only one Ive ever posted about on WS. not sure why, not much I can add. All these cases keep me up at night. I pray for justice for all

92911home.jpg

Here ya go JeannieC

I just spoke with Sheriff Gissy by telephone. When asked how I would go about getting a copy of the 911 call, his reply was "I'll answer a subpoena". When I stated that it was a matter of public record and available to the public, he replied "I'll answer to a subpoena".

That's what we are facing when trying to get information on this case...

I just spoke with Sheriff Gissy by telephone. When asked how I would go about getting a copy of the 911 call, his reply was "I'll answer a subpoena". When I stated that it was a matter of public record and available to the public, he replied "I'll answer to a subpoena".

I don't even live there and they're pizzing me off...I can only imagine how all of you locals feel. Local LE must really feel threatened by whatever the Lunsford family has hanging over their heads...that lawsuit must be a real doozie.

Thank you for trying.

How far is River Street Station from the Lunsford home?

I wish I was a lawyer in that town, I would issue one for free.

This is an outrage and it does not help the case. They just are being obstructive to the public because their egos won't allow anyone to know what is happening to find a little girl

This whole thing of no more searchers tells me they don't care one whit about anything but themselves. This girl needs to be found, and I have never heard of a search hurting a case.

I go back to Kienans case where they asked for and welcomed as many as possible to find him and in that case the KNEW he was with a dangerous offender and who knew what clues were where.

Thanks for posting that picture for me. Do you see what I'm talking about? The first window to the right of the front door.

I can see what you mean. If you look at the "middle" of the window, it looks to me like that window is open too....and almost like the shade is "blown back" a little. Interesting.......good catch!

jmo

I don't even live there and they're pizzing me off...I can only imagine how all of you locals feel. Local LE must really feel threatened by whatever the Lunsford family has hanging over their heads...that lawsuit must be a real doozie.

I agree. they have even muzzled reporters. This isn't protecting anything but themselves. LE does their best most of the time but seems here they aren't.

ETA Silky is pizzed too

I wish I was a lawyer in that town, I would issue one for free.

This is an outrage and it does not help the case. They just are being obstructive to the public because their egos won't allow anyone to know what is happening to find a little girl

This whole thing of no more searchers tells me they don't care one whit about anything but themselves. This girl needs to be found, and I have never heard of a search hurting a case.

I go back to Kienans case where they asked for and welcomed as many as possible to find him and in that case the KNEW he was with a dangerous offender and who knew what clues were where.

I think Westinlund needs to contact the media and tell them exactly what transpired with the sheriff. The media has attorney and they can obtain a public record rather quickly in most cases. Actually anyone should be able to file a release of public information request and get access to that 911 call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay