WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think by day two the house should have been closed off; if a small child had gone off on foot, she should have been located within 24 hours, IMO. I think when a child is missing, LE has no choice but to consider the family home as a starting point. It doesn't make sense that it took them 4 days in this case, JMO.

I agree. I didn't realize that it took them 4 days... Thanks for the clarification.

Closest convenience store is about 1 mile away. There are many in town which is maybe 2 miles away, but due to road construction, you have to go down a narrow road across the river to downtown or down the interstate to the other Weston exit (there are only 2 exits for the town). The other convenience store is in the other direction down 19 south, probably close to 10 miles away from the home.

There are dumpsters and they have all been checked. There is a state road area with some trucks at the end of the block. They have been checked (I did that one myself). another state road supply across Skin Creek. They have gone over every square inch of the area several times.

Trash day varies for different areas and the dumpsters use a different type of truck to empty, so I think many of them have different pickup days.

I don't know about the cell phones. A lot of the people around here use the prepaid, but for other reasons like they THINK they cannot be traced and they can change numbers frequently.

excellent! thank you for answering! :D

State Police helicopter just flew over the house rather slowly. Looks like they are finally searching that way.

Chopper made a few sweeps and landed at the football field up at the high school. Nothing met it. Also, looks like they are draining the river too finally. It's much lower this morning and it rained last night. It's starting to drizzle right now. They are putting up yellow tape downstream from us now (Homewood).

I do think by day two the house should have been closed off; if a small child had gone off on foot, she should have been located within 24 hours, IMO. I think when a child is missing, LE has no choice but to consider the family home as a starting point. It doesn't make sense that it took them 4 days in this case, JMO.

My sentiments exactly!
Sending out prayers for Baby Aliayah :praying:
Wish I could do more than wait for answers :(

Chopper made a few sweeps and landed at the football field up at the high school. Nothing met it. Also, looks like they are draining the river too finally. It's much lower this morning and it rained last night. It's starting to drizzle right now. They are putting up yellow tape downstream from us now (Homewood).

I tell ya what, if mom or SD are involved, I think I might just blow a fuse. Look at all the resources, manpower, and taxpayer dollars spent in the last 5 days. I guess I'm still fresh off the heels of the CA trial, and what she put Florida through after killing Caylee.

I pray that none of us, especially baby A, have to travel down that road again.

Where are you precious baby!

MOO

Mel

missing 4 front teeth.. odd due to the fact that top and bottom front teeth come in first... were the rest of the teeth in back missing.. is there a dental record to confirm there was a medical reason for this.. if my 3 year old did not have teeth the erupted on their own then I would have a concern and documented dental or Dr. records...

My little one had severe baby tooth decay.. reasons unknown.. perhaps genetic...

Mom driving.. very odd... running out of gas ....

I am not defending anyone here with this statement; My child had lost several baby teeth before 3-years of age - tops and bottom. In fact, my child had their teeth "break" at 3 months old and had a full grown adult tooth when arriving to Kindergarten.

It really is an issue of genetics, but would still be interesting if there are any dental for Aliayah.

Driving around and running out of gas the day your child goes missing.....

I can correlate a case that involves a similar M.O., and that is what really scares the carp out of me.

003.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg
These are from the river now. The first one is a tree that fell across the river you could barely see yesterday. The water was up to the grass yesterday, so that's how much it has gone down. And the chopper just took off again.

Dental care is available in various forms around here. There is CHIPS, medicaid, a state funded insurance program for those who work and do not have insurance available or cannot afford it and a charity organization in West Milford that provides mainly dental, but other services that I think is associated with the Catholic church. Point being, it is there, if they will actually use it.

I was just wondering if there is any pc's scheduled? Sorry if I missed a post about this. TIA

I keep praying she is at some friendly shut-in Grandmas house,

who doesn't watch the news and she is sitting on a comfy couch wrapped in a soft blanket, watching a Disney movie and eating cookies....

:praying: Praying that she is found safe

I cannot thank you enough, wenc, for your local information and input!!

I cannot thank you enough, wenc, for your local information and input!!

I could not agree more. Thank you to all of the locals that are our eyes/ears out there.

I know I've mentioned this before and maybe it was answered and I missed it. If not, I really wish the reporters would ask.

WHERE WAS THE GRANDMOTHER? Was she there? Does she work? Does she have a car? She lives there. I don't know why they are not asking about her. This whole driving around business would make a little (very little) more sense if the g/mother was at home waiting to see if AL came home or something... Geeezzz, I don't know why this bugs me as much as it does.

ok, I have more.... Did she take ALL of her kids on her search/cig run? Were any left at home? Who the heck was in the car with her. IIRC, her 6yr old son was there since he was the one who asked for the gas. Any others?

Hi, Cachmo. I can't answer your question because I'm just getting caught up myself. Stay tuned because someone will fill you in shortly. In the meantime..

:welcome5:​

Huge Thank You to locals and posters providing info. I'm more of a lurker but on this threat alot. Praying for good news despite it looking grim.

Hi, Cachmo. I can't answer your question because I'm just getting caught up myself. Stay tuned because someone will fill you in shortly. In the meantime..

:welcome5:​

Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members