WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the newswoman I spoke to, the grandmother lives in Walkersville and not with them.

I could not agree more. Thank you to all of the locals that are our eyes/ears out there.

I know I've mentioned this before and maybe it was answered and I missed it. If not, I really wish the reporters would ask.

WHERE WAS THE GRANDMOTHER? Was she there? Does she work? Does she have a car? She lives there. I don't know why they are not asking about her. This whole driving around business would make a little (very little) more sense if the g/mother was at home waiting to see if AL came home or something... Geeezzz, I don't know why this bugs me as much as it does.

ok, I have more.... Did she take ALL of her kids on her search/cig run? Were any left at home? Who the heck was in the car with her. IIRC, her 6yr old son was there since he was the one who asked for the gas. Any others?

where did you hear that the grandma lives there? i havent heard/read about that. very interesting tho!

Although I certainly understand the frustration I am in no hurry to give up any of my rights. Can you imagine if every time a child went missing the first thing that was done was to remove everybody from the home and call in crime scene tech's?

The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that:
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and Warrants shall not be issued, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

OT, but this little toddler was pulled from a pond in a mobile home park and is being treated as a crime right now. I hope this little fella makes it.
http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/09/29/2416701/horry-county-police-investigate.html

OT, but this little toddler was pulled from a pond in a mobile home park and is being treated as a crime right now. I hope this little fella makes it.
http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/09/29/2416701/horry-county-police-investigate.html

Oh my gosh I hope the little man is okay. Sounds like he was breathing on his own at the hospital which is a great sign.

It really goes to show how attracted little ones are to water. It draws them in. I know my boys are totally obsessed with throwing/skipping rocks into bodies of water whenever they are around them and it worries me that kiddos are drawn there for that and they slip and fall :(

The Mom stopping for cigs during her 2 hour search is a rumor. A lot of members looked for MSM verification yesterday and it could not be found, it was determined that it was a rumor that had been posted on FB (on last thread, mods asked us not to post the rumors from FB). JFYI for any members that are reading today.

I hope that she's found today, it's looking less likely as each day passes. I'm glad to read that LDT's have been given and multiple interviews are being conducted. JMHO

We are now into day six of the search for a missing 3 year old girl from Lewis County. She has not been seen since Saturday. Crews are back out again Thursday trying to find her.

As of right now the FBI still has not released a lot of information. They say they will have some information at 2:00 p.m. The area outside Aliayah Lunsford's Dennison Street house is still being searched. Helicopters could be heard in the area for the first time today.

Right now there is no crime scene tape surrounding the house.

http://www.wdtv.com/index.php/home/local-news/9190-5-news-update-search-for-aliayah-day-6

where does this river flow to?

eta: i read that someone posted that it's a pretty rapid current. that makes me picture someone throwing something in it and it being whisked away quickly ... is it really that strong? ty :)

The river is very shallow (12"-18", up to 6' in some spots) and has been very still over the past week, as we have not received a large amount of rain.

My wife is on the search crews, and commented that the river "looked like it was frozen over" because it was so still.

The river is very shallow (12"-18", up to 6' in some spots) and has been very still over the past week, as we have not received a large amount of rain.

My wife is on the search crews, and commented that the river "looked like it was frozen over" because it was so still.

Please thank your wife. Wish we could be there to help.

where did you hear that the grandma lives there? i havent heard/read about that. very interesting tho!

apparently I was wrong. I thought I read when they listed the kids that the g/mother lived there as well. That answers that. TY

- Picture of the closest convenience store to the scene. Courtesy of Google Maps.

I'm trying to get my bearings. That is in the opposite direction of the pond they drained yesterday? TIA!

I'm trying to get my bearings. That is in the opposite direction of the pond they drained yesterday? TIA!

Yes, the pond is south along the same route on the right-hand side of the road, just before "Custom Signs and Graphix". You must continue about another mile south to be close to the home (armory and church on the left-hand side).

"VELEZ-MITCHELL: All right. I want to go back to Reuben Perdue and ask apparently cops are talking to people. They are even reportedly polygraphing some people. Who are these people? Is it the stepfather? They can`t do the mother because she`s pregnant with twins. Apparently very pregnant. Who are they polygraphing?

PERDUE: The information I got this afternoon was at this point they have no reason to believe that there`s anyone who is to be considered a suspect outside of the home. They are focusing on what they call the immediate search area which is the home, and the surrounding around 1500 yards or so. Basically from the home down to the river.

The information I`ve been given this evening is that they are polygraping and repeatedly interviewing extensively the family members inside the home. Some people being interviewed as many as six times, Jane. They want to give them the opportunity to remember something, to maybe, you know, have something jog in their memory and go back over the story a couple of times now that they`ve had more time. "

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/26/ng.01.html

If LE's main focus is the house, the area leading to the river and the river, then what lead them to drain the pond? We know that the mother was observed on a surveillance video "looking" for A. & someone posted that there are several camera's outside of the business near the pond. I would like to know if that is where she was seen on video. I'm sure that she was seen on video when she bought the cigarettes was that the only time? What about the clerk & the person who helped her get gas, did she ask them if they had seen A.?

Very interesting use of words on the above "no reason to believe that there`s anyone who is to be considered a suspect outside of the home." That pretty much narrows it down to the mother or stepfather. I have a question about the video showing the mother "looking" for Aliayah. Unless the mother had her head out of the window shouting the little girl's name, how can the video show that she is looking for her? I don't think that riding around for two hours necessarily means you are "looking" for a lost little girl.

Imo, the little girl had most likely cried all night and someone in that home snapped and couldn't take it anymore. You would think that if your little girl was missing you would first contact the neighbors so that they could help in the search. I'm thinking that if the 9 yo. old got in bed with the mother at around 6:30 am, then the bed had most likely been messed in by the sick 3 yr. old. Either the SF harmed the little girl prior to going off to work, to shut her up and left the mother to "clean-up the mess" and dispose of the little girl or the mother snapped after he left and disposed of the little girl.

I have seen the question many times on this thread asking if the children were with the mother while she "was looking" for the little girl. I haven't seen a complete answer on that one yet. I'm thinking that the mother should be able to take LE to where she took this little girl.

I can't access the presser. If someone would be so kind as to relate what is said I would appreciate it so much! TIA!

I can't access the presser. If someone would be so kind as to relate what is said I would appreciate it so much! TIA!

I wish HLN would cover this rather than the MJ trial................. jmo

it's 2:10 Eastern !!! Where's our news update & no i'm not impatient,lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay