DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its obvious to me at this point....

Baby A didn't walk away.
Baby A wasn't "abducted."

Of course, I could be wrong....jaded by years of these stories.

Thanks for the nice "welcome"!! I wish we had better circumstances to meet!! I can't believe that a little one can just "vanish" into thin air!! The closer I get to graduation -the more I am not sure that this is right for me :(

My heart just breaks for little Aliayah!! I found out this morning that her "mom" just lawyered up and that the children were removed from the home on Friday. Just think-this "mom" will be delivering twins soon. ***uggh***....I can't help but think the Clarksburg attorney wishes to be another -Jose Baez. We as a society can't allow another Casey Anthony case to get by a jury. She can't set the standard for cases like this.

jmo
thanks for such a great forum!
cjmg24

Welcome to WS cjmg24! I too thought about Csey Anthony setting any kind of standard for cases like this. Then I remind myself there have been plenty of succesful no body murder convictions. I have to, otherwise it's too distressing to think of how many potential missing murdered children might be out there ..... http://nobodycases.com/

Praying today is the day answers come for Aliayah's disappearance.

I would guess condition of the home. This is trash LE took out of one room in the home. We were told not to bother it . Was told LE bagged this trash outside after throwing it thru a window of the home.

042.jpg

Just disgusting! Poor babies!

Omigoodness! That's a lot of trash! ...could it be so much just because of the number of people living there? (No snark or condescension intended!! I really have no frame of reference since I live alone with my cat now... and even growing up with my parents and brother, we were very into not keeping trash or compost in the house.) TY for the photo. It's interesting that they asked people not to bother it.

I wonder if they need to pay for their trash to be picked up? In some places you have to either pay the trash company or buy tags to put on the bags themselves? Any locals that can answer my question? TIA

Thanks for the nice "welcome"!! I wish we had better circumstances to meet!! I can't believe that a little one can just "vanish" into thin air!! The closer I get to graduation -the more I am not sure that this is right for me :(

Don't give up. It's hard, it doesn't get easier, but anytime you have doubts, remember the victims, that's who you're there for.

Do we know for sure that the photo was taken back in December?

And I'm seeing references to the pile of trash bags being trash from one room. Do we know that for sure?

Pretty sure it would've been taken in December. I seen the pic on the table where you signed into search. She is sitting on her moms lap and to the left (as you are looking at it) is Santa Clause and to the right is a girl about 10 holding a boy about 5.

As far as the trash being from one room cant really swear to it but was told by a local who watched the trash be removed through a window that all of it was from one room that was used for trash.

My heart just breaks for little Aliayah!! I found out this morning that her "mom" just lawyered up and that the children were removed from the home on Friday. Just think-this "mom" will be delivering twins soon. ***uggh***....I can't help but think the Clarksburg attorney wishes to be another -Jose Baez. We as a society can't allow another Casey Anthony case to get by a jury. She can't set the standard for cases like this.

jmo
thanks for such a great forum!
cjmg24

:wagon::wagon:

BBM: Good point ... and I totally agree !

WELCOME !

My sister lives in the area (Calhoun Cty.) She never paid for trash but her house was never filled with it. She took it with her on shopping trips and used their dumpsters. Recently she was required to pay for trash pick-up. She can't afford it, so I get to pay.

Haven't been posting, but keep checking the thread for updates. News coverage has been just awful, so thank you all.

In terms of the lack of photo's, I wonder exactly how much time in her short life Aliayah has spent in a home with Mom and the other children? I keep seeing that she has been incarcerated, but no exact time frame. Also someone said LL just recently got the kids back? Was she in foster care or with the Grandmother?

As for the children being removed from the home, I was very relieved to hear that. From what I have read, the children do not all have the same Father and some posters have theorized little Aliyah may have been taken from the home for her own protection. Ideally this would be the best scenario if true.

When I was thinking along those lines, I wondered if Aliayah could have been singled out because of who her Father was. Meaning, if RL is not her Father, but he knows who is and bears some sort of grudge against that person? Could it be a source of contention in the home?

Another thing that caught my attention is what the Mom and Grandmother said in that video interview. If Aliayah is a shy clingy child, always at Mom's side and wanting her attention. Being sick would certainly exacerbate her need for Mommy. The whole scenario of her in bed with another older child is hard to swallow. Possible, but it wouldn't have happened that way in my house. If Dad had to work in the morning, I would have slept in that child's bed or on the sofa with with her so I could comfort and attend to her during the night.

Over medication keeps popping into my head, as well as someone losing their temper with a sick, cranky toddler.

Oh I had not thought of the over medicating thing. Good possibility given that she was ill.

My sister lives in the area (Calhoun Cty.) She never paid for trash but her house was never filled with it. She took it with her on shopping trips and used their dumpsters. Recently she was required to pay for trash pick-up. She can't afford it, so I get to pay.

Thank you CarolinaMoon!

I'm thinking so because i've never heard or seen the police clean up a house for a family. Especially a mess they didn't make.

I watched as the trash was moved from the yard and thrown into a long orange dumpster in the church parking lot. I think they just had to remove it to be able to do a good search of the house.

I sure wish they'd find this poor little sweetie. I am very scared for what may have happened to her, and not hopeful at this point. :(

It seems like a lot to me. Considering the size of the home.. and that's one room's worth? Wow. Kinda looks like when we converted my daughter's bedroom into a den once she moved to her own apartment in college.

We do not know that the trash is only one rooms worth. It is possible that for expediency, the "trash" was looked through and then chucked out of one area of the home, to be gathered up by someone outside and bagged and moved to the curb. We have only the eyewitness account of what was seen from outside the home as this was taking place but really have no idea what was occurring inside the home during the search, etc.

I imagine that things were gone through from the entire home, and then put outside after they'd been gone through. So the fact that the items seemed to all come from the one room does not necessarily mean they were originally all located in that one room or that the house is still full of garbage in the other rooms KWIM?

All we know, is that the large pile of garbage bags are items that were removed from the home, and that LE has asked people to leave it alone.

Whether that is the entire amount of trash from the home or just one room's worth is really simply speculation as we cannot know, having not been inside the home to see.

Regardless, the fact that all that trash was inside the home is very sad, especially since the home is small. I can see that being about a month or two's worth of total trash production for a family of this size. That is why I feel that is more than likely the total of trash that was in existence inside the home and not just one room's worth.

All of the above is simply my own thoughts and opinions, as always I leave room for others to see it another way.

ETA as feistygurl suggests upthread, it is possible that that one room may have been used as a storage area for the garbage they did not want outside to gather comments and complaints from neighbors and yet did not want to pay to or could not afford to have removed. Either way, it is a sad state of affairs when you are living in your own garbage. :(

Pretty sure it would've been taken in December. I seen the pic on the table where you signed into search. She is sitting on her moms lap and to the left (as you are looking at it) is Santa Clause and to the right is a girl about 10 holding a boy about 5.

As far as the trash being from one room cant really swear to it but was told by a local who watched the trash be removed through a window that all of it was from one room that was used for trash.

Thanks for the info on the picture. One thing I noticed on the Missing poster is that it mentions that her hair is long and brown with curls, and it doesn't really look that way to me in these photos.

I don't give much weight to the rumor about the trash being from one room at this point. It could be true and have some bearing on this case, but it's a little too muddled right now for me to tell. Why would LE be telling info like that to onlookers? I tend to think that at least some of the 'trash' information was just guesswork on their part.

Nothing specific about trash collection, but per Google I found that Waste Connections is the service provider in that area. I would guess that the family was trying to save money by not having curbside collection.

http://www.cityofwestonwv.com/city_directory.htm

Welcome to WS cjmg24! I too thought about Csey Anthony setting any kind of standard for cases like this. Then I remind myself there have been plenty of succesful no body murder convictions. I have to, otherwise it's too distressing to think of how many potential missing murdered children might be out there ..... http://nobodycases.com/

Praying today is the day answers come for Aliayah's disappearance.

Thank you for the link-i have saved it!! When I first started school, I could have climbed 10 mountains, but these days-and cases like Caylees, really have made me stop and think if i REALLY want to be this sad all the time. I have faith that LE knows exactly what they are doing, and I am happy that they removed the rest of the children from her "care." If it wasn't midterms, I would be in Weston now-!! I pray that whoever has harmed Aliayah-is charged and convicted and that if she isn't still with us, that at least she receives a proper burial.

hug-1.gif
I know what you mean!! And I think we're all in agreement here-it just doesn't get any easier to go on the emotional rollercoaster these cases take you on!! Many posters from the Caylee forum haven't made it back-hopefully they will cause I miss em!!
sigh.gif

I'm one who really hasn't been back. I'll check a random thread now and then but I stay away from most of it because I don't want to hear about anything that family says. I refused to watch the Dr. Phil interview, etc. I don't want to give them anymore attention in the hopes they will fade away and not make another thin dime off baby Caylee.

But, I still think of Caylee. And I'd be on the threads in a second if I learned that some form of justice was happening to the "mother of the year".

From my perspective, these are the latest events from my end of the block (Homewood)
Wednesday - drained the pond. River lower like they shut it off at the dam. Volunteer searchers still coming through.
Thursday - Still some volunteer searchers coming through,but much less. Helicopter flying back and forth most of the day. River level back up.
Friday - Only professional searchers coming through the area with dogs. Divers searching around swing bridge. DHHR picks up children. Mom gets a lawyer.
Saturday - Quiet. NO searchers in the area all day. They call off volunteer searchers.

JMO - They found something Friday, maybe by the swing bridge. Why would they drain the pond and then go a few feet further down the river and dive? Maybe had an idea what they were looking for and where it was? Could they have even found Baby A, removed her from the area and are just not announcing it? IMO, that is possible. LE has been tight-lipped from the first, they seem to like to keep things around here and handle it locally, but just could not in this instance. The town is very quiet and frankly, we want that baby found, but we also want our peace and quiet back. If they announce that they have evidence of foul play or they found a body, here comes the media, there goes peace and quiet. Also, small town, everyone knows what goes on. How many people are going to be walking through the areas where the officials have looked. What if they need to go back and gather more evidence? People have gladly let them come through to search, but curiosity seekers wanting to tromp across your yard is not going to go over very well. Arguments will break out or they will be calling and complaining to LE. I think eventually we will find out what happened, but only after things quiet down and there is not so much focus on the town and the case.

BBM. I've heard this speculation in some other cases now and then in the past. It is an interesting thought but, IMO, this would never, ever, ever happen. In fact, I don't think it has ever happened before.

LE is under incredible pressure to resolve this case. There would be no reason for them to hide finding a body, from the public. And if they did, defense attorneys would have a field day talking about the possibility of hiding evidence, manufacturing evidence, etc.

But how do we know there's even a lack of pictures? Maybe the ones we've seen are the only decent closeups that show her face well. For all we know, there could be lots of other pictures that are side views or from far enough away that you just can't see her face.

I'm confused. We know the mom doesn't really appear to utilize her facebook page much. We also know that the family is not speaking to the media hardly at all. So how do we know there aren't a gazillion pics of Aliayah among her family? My feelings of concern come not from the possibility that the family didn't take pictures of their baby, but the fact that they don't seem to care enough about Aliayah to be on the news every night, begging for her return, showing home videos, publishing every photo they have of her, etc.

I know there are people who act like that who are not guilty, like the mom of Emmett Trapp, who was found dead after wandering three days in the desert, poor baby. She called NG and begged, during the time her baby was missing, that his story not be discussed, which many, including me, found very odd. But, she had nothing to do with his disappearance, except that she was napping when he took off.

So, there are cases when the innocent refrain from talking to media. But, IMO, that's more rare and there are specific reasons (in Emmett's case, I really feel the mother was freaked out and felt that if her kid's case was publicized, that would bring the reality of his precarious situation home. Kind of like once you see your kid's picture flash on the screen, you realize the horrible truth that many missing kids never come home and yours may not either). But, most of the families that act like this, from what I have seen in the past, do so when they are hiding something. Time will tell.

The way I see it, the SAR folks did their job during the first several days. They proved that the initial scenario of the child possibly wandering off is statistically unlikely. At the point where that was proven, I'm guessing the FBI either knows something more specific or just assumes, and sends the volunteer searchers home. With the coverage that happened through mid-week, any areas that have yet to be searched are unsafe or unauthorized for untrained volunteers. We're talking waterways, private property (a lot of the houses in the area have open crawlspaces), etc.

I'm very curious about the swing bridge area. I have yet to see it defined. It is described as right next to HK castings. With the pond being drained (was it confirmed that that is the pond next to HK?) and the scrutiny of HK and Custom, I'd really like to see a clear definition. Is it the small line that crosses the river on Google Maps just 200 ft or so north of HK Castings' property near the top right of this map?

hkcastings.png

YES... the swinging bridge is near the right top of the map... I grew up on Terrace Aveneue. We would walk down Cresent Street to the swinging bridge to meet the WV Glass factory workers when their shift ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth