WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now why would mom need an lawyer?? Hmmm and the children removed?? Something is going on.JMO

WESTON -- UPDATE Saturday 8:00 p.m.

The W.Va. Dept. of Health and Human Resources removed the children living in the Lunsford home on Dennison street at 9 p.m. Friday, county officials said. They did not give a reason.
http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109093

CRAP she didn't choose the lawyer in the press that wanted to help that sounded like for FREE. Now WHY wouldn't she choose him??? :banghead:

I am praying sooo hard that she gave her away..... that is horrible enough but at least the child would probably be safe.

Glad the children are now safe, maybe when they are more settled more information will be shared. I feel so bad for them, my heart breaks.

For all the locals..Was there a similar case about a child who disappeared from Jane Lew about 3 years ago?

Anyone know if the attorney is criminal defense or family law ?

Anyone know if the attorney is criminal defense or family law ?

I did a very quick search & couldn't find a web page for him, maybe someone else will have better luck & update us.

I just wonder where would she get resources to hire a private attorney???????
Also, why would she go to Charleston??? Why not Morgantown, Fairmont or Clarksburg
which would be closer?????

Way out on a limb but I am thinking that someone else hired this lawyer for her....
maybe someone from another state. Just thinking out loud....

I did a very quick search & couldn't find a web page for him, maybe someone else will have better luck & update us.

Unless Attorney Tom Smith does catering on the side, I'm having the same problem

I use Bing and I found Thomas Smith Lawyers in both Clarksburg and Charleston. Charleston seems to be family law.

I am not believing this story at all. It appears to have come from that commissioner.

She would have a lawyer already for that lawsuit.

If they removed the children from the house the twins will most likely be taken at birth. So sad!

She might have hired an attorney to get the children returned to her. Not a word from SD. Strange. His child was taken too.

Welcome to WS, CKSWarriorQueen.

Thank you. This case reminds me so much of Breeanne Rodriguez, except for the parents. Breeanne's parents were so obviously bereft, and searched the brush and ditches for their baby every day. These two... your TOS does not permit me to say what I really think of them, at least unless and until someoen is charged with something.

This is a wonderful resource. Thank you for the welcome!

These parents both have criminal histories, which has to put them even more in the mix than other cases, especially since lying to police is one of the past charges. But I am guessing that if she hired a lawyer this week, it was a family attorney; I doubt she would hire a criminal attorney at this point.

CRAP she didn't choose the lawyer in the press that wanted to help that sounded like for FREE. Now WHY wouldn't she choose him??? :banghead:

Tom Smith sounds like John Doe to me.

I'll bet it is the same lawyer who offered his services but maybe they did some kind of legal stuff to be able to put an associate's name out there instead. I can see how Mom would not want everyone to know that it was the guy who begged someone to "turn themself in".

I think LE is putting the heat on her thinking she'll crack first if she knows anything. jmo

I HOPE the child was taken. I think that's a slim possibility unless she was sold.
I think she disappeared on Friday night on the way home. I hate saying that. It hurts saying that but LE has some kind of info or they wouldn't have taken the children. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member