WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been busy running all day and am just checking in. Looks like I've missed some new developments. Off to go do some backreading.

We should also keep in mind that Mom would need a lawyer whether she is the perp or if she simply has knowledge of a crime commited by someone else which she helped cover up.

Maybe she is about to squeal on her hubby or her mother. I guess we'll see.

Yup, mom may have lawyered up due to the kids being taken. However, I'm a little doubtful because the article and video clearly states LENA lawyered up and not the SD.

Wouldn't the SD be included if it was just about the children?

Lena Lunsford hired Charleston attorney Tom Smith Friday.

Not SD, not grammy, not uncle or aunt...just Lena.

I agree with the Defense attorney on the video that criminal charges are forthcoming.

Momma better pop those twins out so LE can move forward. I'm confident that's why it's so quiet in the news right now. They don't need another lawsuit on their hands, and perhaps they are afraid for the twins?

As always, just my opinion. Thanks.

Mel

Source: http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=...V+12+News+Top+Stories)&utm_content=FeedBurner

Talked to my hubby's sister today,says they are still searching for a live child..Not releasing any info. other than that,but feels they know much more..One thing she did say is this case is very similar to a case of a missing child from Jane Lew..She disappeared under similar circumstances a few years ago,and has never been found.Jane Lew is near Weston!!

I swear this story is false and it is lazy work by a reporter. She took it word for word from a post a lady made and then deleted it.

Is this the same reporter who quoted a county commissioner as saying they had enough searchers and didn't need anymore? This was a few days ago.

I agree, but why not pick the FREE lawyer?

Because we would all assume that it was Lena coming forward to say she had something to do with the disappearance of baby A. He's also a criminal defense attorney.

She would be crazy to go with this guy right now IMHO. You might as well stamp "guilty" on her forehead.

I don't know who she lawyered up with (little info about him on the internet), but I can understand why she didn't go with Dyer.

MOO

Mel

Talked to my hubby's sister today,says they are still searching for a live child..Not releasing any info. other than that,but feels they know much more..One thing she did say is this case is very similar to a case of a missing child from Jane Lew..She disappeared under similar circumstances a few years ago,and has never been found.Jane Lew is near Weston!!

I wonder if this is her
http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=49911

nevermind.....this girl was found and was 14

Is there anyway you could post a link to this.. I have been back in Weston for 8 years (lived away for 13) and do not remember this.

A live child in ponds and woods? The searches do not make it seem as though they think she is alive someplace...JMO

Is there anyway you could post a link to this.. I have been back in Weston for 8 years (lived away for 13) and do not remember this.

She has only been there a few years also,hard to find anything on this,thought some locals might have heard of it!!

I think removing her children is a very significant development. We had heard it last night but of course waited for official word. To take away all her kids which heralds or announces they plan to take away the twins could in itself cause premature labor. Doubt it was done lightl

I think removing her children is a very significant development. We had heard it last night but of course waited for official word. To take away all her kids which heralds or announces they plan to take away the twins could in itself cause premature labor. Doubt it was done lightl

unnamed county official calls off the volunteer search? Why wouldn't someone admit to that? Why would anyone believe it?

unnamed county official says kids were taken away? Why should anyone believe it?

My gut says, "Nothing is as it seems!" What IS going on here?! I am doubting everything at this point.

LOL Doc we were posting at the same time!

What do you think the odds are that the hotel room LE took them to was bugged and now that they have been returned to the house - it's bugged too?:waitasec:
I remember when the Anthony's thought Hopesprings Dr. was bugged and they used all those BAT phones cause they thought the phones were bugged too!

My gut says, "Nothing is as it seems!" What IS going on here?! I am doubting everything at this point.

LOL Doc we were posting at the same time!

I keep looking for a method to this madness.

Is it all lies and they are trying to get the mother to come out and talk?

Maybe LE doesn't have a clue. That would explain things.

I remember a story about a Jane Lew report. Someone called in to say they saw a child in a park alone at 1 am. Searches were made and no child was reported missing. I remember a rumor later that clothes had been found. I think this was about 3 or 4 years ago and the child was supposed to be about 4-8 years old.

I keep looking for a method to this madness.

Is it all lies and they are trying to get the mother to come out and talk?

Madness... yes...

Lies by LE? I don't know.

Nothing feels right in this case. I can't even get a feel if this child is still with us or not... I can't get a grasp on anything in this case except that this is a wonderful, caring community. I'm pretttttty sure about that.

The only cases of missing persons I could find from Jane Lew are the two missing women from the 90s that we discussed early on in this case. I can find no missing children reports either found or not aside from the link provided by nanak and that link implies she was from Weston. That young lady was a teenager who left on her own and turned herself in some time later. That case sure doesn't sound like it has any similarities to this one and I don't think it sounds like the one nurselady heard about from her SIL.

If she had given away or sold this child, why report it on a Saturday morning? Why not wait until pressed and come up with a story? Or at least say she went missing in the middle of the night, not between 6:30-9:00AM? That wouldn't make sense. No, I think there was some kind of panic and not enough time to get organized with stories...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en