WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal opinion only!

If newer and better pictures suddenly surface of this child, after the hiring of an attorney - I'm out of here and can not bear to follow it.

Have been away all day attending to family matters on this end (good ones). Looks like there may have been a development so will have to read backwards unless someone wants to give me a summary ..............please, pretty please.

It looks like the children have all been removed from the home. LL has hired an attorney. Not a criminal attorney. Family courts attorney.

Based on the report and the reporter it is "suspect".

It looks like the children have all been removed from the home. LL has hired an attorney. Not a criminal attorney. Family courts attorney.

Based on the report and the reporter it is "suspect".

Thanks JeannieC ...... this case just gets weirder every passing day.

Personal opinion only!

If newer and better pictures suddenly surface of this child, after the hiring of an attorney - I'm out of here and can not bear to follow it.

I'm confused..........again...............:waitasec:
:floorlaugh:

Looks like a criminal attorney.

Smith Thomas W Attorney
Not Rated
Specializing in Criminal Law
2008 Quarrier St, Charleston, WV 25311
(304) 343-1900

I just hope he isn't another lawyer taking this on to make a name for himself *cough* JB

Bump.

This one says Criminal Law...

Thanks JeannieC ...... this case just gets weirder every passing day.

Elepher you and I need to double team the scanner tonight. Remember what happened the last time! I still believe in miracles!

Personal opinion only!

yep, it will start to remind me of Hailey Dunn :(

Elepher you and I need to double team the scanner tonight. Remember what happened the last time! I still believe in miracles!

That was awesome wasn't it - we actually beat the reporters ......:rocker:

Thanks....guess I messed up that search. When i googled Jane Lew this came up. Sorry everyone...not related.

But a very interesting follow up nonetheless....weird story.

Meanwhile we still have no idea about the story out of Jane Lew.

That happens. I've looked for things and they were "washed".

She hired a lawyer so as not to be interrrogated. End game for LE - hands off.

This isn't her 1st rodeo. She's been through the criminal justice system & knows exactly what's going to happen next.

This isn't her 1st rodeo. She's been through the criminal justice system & knows exactly what's going to happen next.

That's what i was thinking and by them taking her kids away, it gave her the perfect excuse... If she got one prior to this, people definitely would have been even more suspicious

True but her children on in DSS Protective Custody.

You two have some special mojo you've been holding back on us? LOL Time to pull it out!

What we would give to hear those same words, "The package was delivered" and "This is a good outcome".

I was crying and shaking so hard I couldn't type a thing!

I have difficulty in picturing this particular mom with criminal craftiness, but I could be wrong. Chronic, bad discision making is more what I feel. Prior planning does not seem to be a strong suit.

I remember sitting up listening and reading in awe that night about Baby Shannon. Wow what a wild night. Would love to have a happy outcome here. prayers for Baby A.

I have difficulty in picturing this particular mom with criminal craftiness, but I could be wrong. Chronic, bad discision making is more what I feel. Prior planning does not seem to be a strong suit.

I don't see her as a bad mother or an abuser. If anything I see her as abused. Getting the children away from the SD imo is the real issue.

moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member