WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember sitting up listening and reading in awe that night about Baby Shannon. Wow what a wild night. Would love to have a happy outcome here. prayers for Baby A.

yeah, I like the way he words things. That was a very good job by that department.

True but her children on in DSS Protective Custody.

She needs a family attorney for custody issues. And, If she got one, I assume she'd have to disprove the charges leveled against her by CPS.

Of all the sites I've visited for info, none know exactly why the kids were taken.

I remember sitting up listening and reading in awe that night about Baby Shannon. Wow what a wild night. Would love to have a happy outcome here. prayers for Baby A.

I remember that night,best night ever!Of course I had no finger nails left and did not sleep a wink but wild horses could not have dragged me offline.

She needs a family attorney for custody issues. And, If she got one, I assume she'd have to disprove the charges leveled against her by CPS.

Of all the sites I've visited for info, none know exactly why the kids were taken.

Paulette, I sincerely ask this question. Did you expect that they would publlish the reasons at this time? I mean Iim not sure they always do give specific reasons that is why I ask.

I'm confused..........again...............:waitasec:
:floorlaugh:

I took it to mean that if newer pictures are provided now, then the original photo was a decoy and meant to throw the searchers off trail. After all, 2 and 3 year olds change a LOT in a 9 months - if we are to assume the photo in the poster was taken last Christmas 12/10 and was the only one provided. The Dorito photo looked even younger.

That's who I took it anyway. And I agree.

MOO

Mel

Elepher50 and I were talking about 3 year old Kienan from Canada. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police were awesome.

I remember that night,best night ever!Of course I had no finger nails left and did not sleep a wink but wild horses could not have dragged me offline.

ahhh...baby Shannon! I was up with all you guys watching the Sheriff bring her out. I was well chuffed -- never been happier to see a little bub in my entire life (well, except my own).

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could see that again...this time with Baby A? And I don't care if it's 2 in the morning!

Hugs,

Mel

I also wonder if LE/FBI found any more recent pics of her when they searched the house and hotel room.

Paulette, I sincerely ask this question. Did you expect that they would publlish the reasons at this time? I mean Iim not sure they always do give specific reasons that is why I ask.

CPS is dealing with minor children,they do not publish that info.Unless a child is killed by abuse and CPS was involved before the death.IMO

I took it to mean that if newer pictures are provided now, then the original photo was a decoy and meant to throw the searchers off trail. After all, 2 and 3 year olds change a LOT in a 9 months - if we are to assume the photo in the poster was taken last Christmas 12/10 and was the only one provided. The Dorito photo looked even younger.

That's who I took it anyway. And I agree.

MOO

Mel

That makes sense. The newest picture is about 10 months old.

Thank you Jeanne for reminding me of Baby Shannon. That was a bizarre case too. Yep kindof the same feel as this one. From the get-go everything was "off kilter" in that. Haddock read it perfectly. Thank goodness.

Elepher50 and I were talking about 3 year old Kienan from Canada. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police were awesome.

another great ending....I guess there is always a chance.....sometimes even after many years. I still have such a sinking feeling about Aliayah, though.

Thank you for finding that MMM...

That's what I was afraid of.

CHARLESTON -- Most people don't know Tom Smith.

But, if you are at the Capitol or if you are need of a good defense lawyer, you know his name.

Doesn't look like this has to do much with the kids taken out of the home.

:(

MOO

Mel

Source: http://www.wvrecord.com/arguments/193096-the-life-of-a-defense-lawyer

I don't see her as a bad mother or an abuser. If anything I see her as abused. Getting the children away from the SD imo is the real issue.

moo

IMO getting the children away from both is the real issue. I do not know this woman maybe she is abused but she has made a lot of bad choices and has for many years.She chose to live her life this way the children have no choice and to me that is sad.

No recent pics really gets to me.You can pick up a $20.00 camera and have pics made for .10 cents yet she has money for cigarettes.No one else in her family has pictures either? My grandson comes here every other weekend his looks change he is now 6 but at 2 to 3 yrs kids change so much.IIRC her birthday was in July not even 1 pic was taken even then.How sad.

Hold the fort. Are we talking about 2 different attorney's here? Tom Smith is a common name.

Do we know who is representing Lena Lunsford? Now I'm just confoosed.

Posted upthread is:

G. Thomas Smith, Esq.
Smith, McMunn & Glover, PLLC
516 West Main Street
Clarksburg, WV 26301
Phone: 624-5571
This is the defense attorney

Then there's:

Thomas W. Smith, Esq. in Charleston, WV
Smith, Thomas W - Thomas W Smith Law Office
2008 Quarrier St, Charleston, WV
(304) 343-1900

Both addy's appear on the upthread.

Thanks,

Mel

Sad isn't it she didn't take the free lawyer but took the criminal defense lawyer oKAY. Also didn't the free lawyer come with a caveat that the person would have to give information on A's location or something to that effect? Could be another reason for not choosing him. Never know she may want to make a deal of some kind, but I am just not feeling it.

CPS never publishes their reason for taking children unless it's horrific abuse & word gets out. I am aware of that fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member