WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, I think I came across a conviction on the apparent bio dad but not positive.

does anyone else hear a male talking in the background?

Is that guy in the lower left the same guy?

This is borderline hilarious - I get a pop up ad for 'meet hot singles' when I clicked on the link to the booking photos.

I just gotta say.....Misty Croslin would be proud.

How many "dads" are we talking here? Step dad, Bio dad, Dad of the older boy

What i have read is that the first 2 girls and the babies not born yet are from the husband. The middle 3 could all have different father's...so possibly up to 4 dad's..

Don't get me wrong, the logical side of my brain knows all of the above. But I cannot help but wonder at the difference in coverage, attention, etc.

Even a wander away just turned 3 year old should rate some helicopters in the air, some attention from the press. Not that I begrudge little Lisa the extrordinary efforts that have been brought to bear from the moment she was reported missing. I simply wish even half of that kind of effort would have been spared on behalf of Little Aliayah.

I am not expressing this well and I apologize. I am not trying to be critical of LE but am more feeling let down by the national press and the whims of their powers that be. I wish the deciding factors on what becomes a BIG story and what gets a few sentences and maybe an update every few days were not so arbitrary.

Today has been all about live streaming coverage regarding the search for little Lisa in KS.

Where was that sort of national concern when little Aliayah was first reported missing?

Wandered away or kidnapped. 10 months old or just turned 3. Either way, a child is in the wind, reported missing. Either is too young to fend for themselves out in the wide world. Both need finding and protecting. Just wish more people had been interested in little Aliayah's story from day one.

sigh, so sad and so true. The comparison between the 2 cases is glaring and obvious. No difference really in that these are 2 young and innocent children in need of love and warmth and undying love. To be hugged, nurtured and praised and guided thru life. Baby Aliayah seems to have lacked that chance from the get go. Doesn't even seem that dreams are a part of this group. I would say family but that doesn't seem right either. I feel so sad for the other children involved. They must be so confused.

http://www.wboy.com/story.cfm?func=viewstory&storyid=109368

Bio Father is Eric Harris.

The (middle) son was not home but "at visitation with his father."

..also from article..

Defense Attorney Tom Dyer also said he received a credible tip that gives authorities reason to believe Aliayah is alive.
Authorities have made the State Police barracks in Lewis County their headquarters. They are following up on several pieces of evidence found during last week's search.

..also from article..

Defense Attorney Tom Dyer also said he received a credible tip that gives authorities reason to believe Aliayah is alive.
Authorities have made the State Police barracks in Lewis County their headquarters. They are following up on several pieces of evidence found during last week's search.

The thought of this scares the heck out of me and makes me think of Shaniya Davis.

I think that she does not sound believable. When she is asked to provide information - like Aliayah's height, she does so with a calmer voice. Then she starts with the "hyperventilating" again. I may be too jaded; but, sorry mom, I just don't believe that you do not know where your daughter is.

I'm curious why she would even bring her Mom up in the conversation. What made her think GMa would come and take the 3 yr old but none of the other children?
I am curious how much time passed between call #1 and call#2

One would think her mother would be one of the first people she would call if her husband was at work??? She drove around for over an hour looking for the child, but never thought to call her mother? Hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor