WV WV - Aliayah Lunsford, 3, Lewis Co., 24 Sep 2011 - # 6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant hear it on my moldy mobile! Gah!! Could someone answer this question-is she asked if SF is home and if he knows? Tia

Oh, you're no meanie. My 14 YO doesn't have a cell phone and doesn't text. I think it's harder to monitor that activity than FB (so I let him have the FB). If he does borrow the family cell phone, it doesn't have text or internet capability. No e-mail here either because too many spams were coming in...that were none to pleasant. I also have ulterior motives -- I like to see who his friends are (and 90% of them don't lock their wall - silly kids). My DH calls me "the spy".

That doesn't mean I don't find him playing around with his friends fancy dancy I phones and find videos they make on you-tube.

I don't understand the parents out there who think teens really need I-phones with all the bells and whistles!
Just MOO

Mel

Chiming in late and I'm several pages behind but BBM, my kids (11 & 15) have them because heaven forbid something happen they are so easy to track.

I think that she does not sound believable. When she is asked to provide information - like Aliayah's height, she does so with a calmer voice. Then she starts with the "hyperventilating" again. I may be too jaded; but, sorry mom, I just don't believe that you do not know where your daughter is.

I wonder if she was "hyperventilating" when she had to borrow gas?

Take a peek at the news for Aug 27, 2010

http://www.justice.gov/usao/wvn/

August 27, 2010
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Weston Resident Sentenced on “Crack” Cocaine Charge

ELKINS, WEST VIRGINIA — A 34 year old Weston, West Virginia, resident was sentenced on August 24, 2010, in United States District Court in Elkins by Chief Judge John Preston Bailey.

United States Attorney William J. Ihlenfeld, II announced that ERIC HARRIS was sentenced to 33 months imprisonment to be followed by five years supervised release. HARRIS entered a plea of guilty on October 19, 2009, to one count of an Indictment charging him with possession with intent to distribute “crack” cocaine on May 27, 2007, in Weston.

IIRC, a local had requested the 911 call from LE and was told he'd only get it with a subpoena. I wonder why LE has decided to release it to the media now. Obviously they want someone to hear it....but who?

And I'm really surprised LE did not edit out Gma's phone number or the name of the biodad.

I don't know what the other dads look like or their history but these two scare the beegeebers out of me.

Is that guy in the lower left the same guy?

This is borderline hilarious - I get a pop up ad for 'meet hot singles' when I clicked on the link to the booking photos.

I've had a really boring, bad day so when I read your post, AFTER looking at the pictures I about fell on the floor laughing! I imagine he is hot after being in prison for a while, or maybe not! :floorlaugh:

Thank you lynnb! I cant hit the ty button w my mobile w/o being kicked off, so thank you all! I just can't beleive this sudden trickle of information.

um, listening to the 911 tape. I have never in my life heard of a situation where a 911 operator told the caller to hang up, call someone else, and then call back????

Surely this is not a standard thing?

She states she drove up and down all these streets lookin for her . . . and yet she never thought to call mom that whole time, so the operator suggests she disconnect the call and do so now??

Thank you lynnb! I cant hit the ty button w my mobile w/o being kicked off, so thank you all! I just can't beleive this sudden trickle of information.

How sad is it when we get excited over a "trickle" of info.

um, listening to the 911 tape. I have never in my life heard of a situation where a 911 operator told the caller to hang up, call someone else, and then call back????

Surely this is not a standard thing?

She states she drove up and down all these streets lookin for her . . . and yet she never thought to call mom that whole time, so the operator suggests she disconnect the call and do so now??

Regardless of what I think about the Mom, that never should have happened. It would not surprise me if this 911 operator faces some type of discipline.

Regardless of what I think about the Mom, that never should have happened. It would not surprise me if this 911 operator faces some type of discipline.

BBM I agree, that is beyond odd.

Didn't mom say bio dad didn't know Aliayah was his child? Am I getting my cases confused?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth